A Beautiful Sea and a Beautiful Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I moved my hand again, this time to Suzette's seething pussy. First, I spread her lips wide with my index fingers. Then, using just my right hand, I began probing her with one, then two, and finally three fingers at the same time. When I pulled them from her, her juices dripped from my fingers.

Now, I was ready to attack her clit. I wrapped my lips around her hood, and began sucking her into my mouth. At the same time, I used the tip of my tongue to flick back and forth over her now completely exposed knob.

She was going crazy, screaming and bucking wildly, while I kept up my attack, "Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she wailed. Then, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her and began grinding uncontrollably on my face. I had forgotten how strong she was! Her climax had her shaking so violently that I thought she might fall off the sofa.

When her spasm subsided and she finally released her grip on me, I pulled my face from her sex. Most of my face was drenched with her juices. I stood up and lean over to kiss her soft lips and whispered "Now we're even."

She didn't get the joke; she was too overcome with her orgasm to respond. She lay there in a daze, whimpering in ecstasy.

But I wasn't done. Now, I pulled her hips off the sofa and dragged her to the carpeted floor. There I knelt between her legs and bent them at the knees, so that those sexy heels were flat on the floor and her fine ass was raised up and level with my throbbing member. She looked up at me with incomprehension.

First, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. Then, I placed my glans inside her gaping lips and pulled her hips toward me, entering her with a slow, deliberate stroke. She moaned sensually, and I took that sound as approbation. I continued pushing my way in and out, and she began to match my rhythm with the movement of her hips.

But I wanted to go deeper. So I leaned into her, and placed my hands on the carpet, astride her beautiful face. I lifted her legs one at a time, spreading her wide open so that the backs of her thighs rested on my upper arms. Suzette moved her hands to the sides of my hips, and I arched them forward until I was in to the hilt.

I could see everything now. My stiff erection parting her wet labia until it disappeared, as my pubic bone made contact with her clit; a mixture of juices and saliva coating our genitalia; her big breasts, heaving as I pounded in and out of her, her nipples erect and protruding a good half inch from the center of her wide, round areolas; and her beautiful face, painted with an expression that was one part sated grin and one part tortured grimace.

I increased my rhythm, and she was moaning much more loudly and chanting almost religiously, "Oh my god, you are so deep! Oh my god, oh my god, it's so deep. Oh my god, oh my...," She was unable to get the last word out, but I wanted to do her one better, I knew I could go even deeper.

So I transitioned into my favorite variation. First, I slid my hands a few inches toward me, across the carpet until my wrists were brushing the sides of her big tits. Then, with just the tip of my engorged dick still inside her, I lifted my knees off the plush pile, so that I was supporting myself entirely on my hands and bent toes, and I started plunging into Suzette's gushing pussy.

At first my pace was frantic. I wanted her to cum again, before I did. But I knew I couldn't last if I kept up that pace. So I slowed my rhythm, using long, quick, but intermittent jabs, eliciting a new flurry of moaning and writhing from Suzette.

Again, she read my mind; she knew we were both close, and she wanted us to cum together. So she moved both of her hands from my hips and slid them sensually down my chest and stomach until they reached her seething cauldron. Then, using her middle fingers from each hand, she spread her lips as wide as she could, while at the same time, her right index finger began to caress her exposed clitoris.

She was right on the edge now. Her breathing was ragged, and deep, guttural sounds were escaping her throat, but I didn't know if I would last; I was nearly spent. I continued with 15 or 20 more thrusts, and then, Suzette released her hold on her pussy lips, and sliding them downward, grasped me with both hands around the base of my scrotum and began screaming encouragement, "Oh, fucking cum for me baby! Give me your huge load! I can feel it in here; I can feel it surging in your balls! Shoot it all over me!" Ironically, her words sent her over the edge. She arched her back again, closed her eyes, and another orgasm started washing over her. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. Oh, my god, yes." Involuntary spasms were shaking her whole frame.

Suzette opened her eyes, and with the most sensual expression of gratification on her face, she stared deeply into me. That look brought me to the point of no return. This time, I announced my intentions, "I'm cumming," I grunted.

And I dropped to my knees and without touching it, withdrew my cock from her effervescent chasm. Suzette let released my scrotum with her right hand, while her left continued to knead my loose balls, and grasping my pulsing member tightly, began frantically jacking me off. Rope after rope of cum exploded all over her torso, coating her leather bustier and the area of her stomach exposed by its laces. My most powerful jets splashed her breasts and neck. My orgasm lasted for at least 20 seconds.

I was physically spent. Gasping for air, I fell to the floor next to her desecrated body. For a few moments, neither one of us could speak. Then, after I had caught my breath again, I rolled on my side and drew her face to my lips. She kissed me back with tremendous passion. I could still barely speak, but now Suzette was animated, and the ranch girl of her youth had returned.

"Oh, my god, Jae! How did I ever let you get away? Where did you learn to fuck like that? Not very experienced, my ass. I have never cum so hard. My god, baby, that was amazing!" Then, she sensed that her enthusiasm was too crude, coarse and unladylike and that I was somehow offended. I wasn't, but there was some unfinished business that I needed to take care of. "Oh, honey, what's wrong? Tell me."

"I'm sorry I ruin your bustier," I apologized evasively. I realized it sounded idiotic, but I was so in love with her now that I was afraid to bring up that night again.

She started laughing hysterically. She couldn't stop for the longest time. When she finally did, she said, "First, I was the one manning the cannon, not you! Second, you didn't ruin it, its faux leather. As soon as I wipe your cum off it, it will be fine! Third, I have plenty more where that came from. And lastly, if you keep fucking me like that, you can rip, tear, and shred my lingerie for all I care." I didn't say anything, and she realized again that this was not the moment for ribald humor -- that I wanted to say something. "I'm sorry, Jae. What's wrong? Please, tell me."

"I'm really sorry about how I treated you that night in Springfield. I'm ashamed of myself. I have been for almost 30 years. I abandoned you at the worst possible moment, and then I never got to explain myself or apologize to you. That wasn't very gentlemanly of me. I'm sorry, Suzette."

Suzette was transformed again. "Oh, Jae! Please don't apologize to me; it makes me feel even worse about what I did to you. I still haven't even come close to explaining myself. It's so hard to put into words. I... I... I don't... I know it doesn't make any sense, but I want you to understand, even though I know that you'll probably never forgive me. I wouldn't blame you if that's the case. I can't forgive myself. I don't know that I can ever make it up to you."

"I think you just did."

"No, no no! I really, really, really want you to understand, even though I know it sounds hypocritical -- good, little Catholic girl and all but...," she broke off and paused, deciding on a different approach. "Do you remember me saying that I gave all those guys blowjobs?"

"Yes."

"When I was in school I collected boys like they were scalps that I could hang from my belt. None of them meant anything. I was just like all of them, doing essentially the same thing that they were doing -- trying to bag as many chicks as they could so that each one could try to prove that his list and his dick were bigger than the next guy's."

"For me, it was all about rebellion; I was getting back at my parents, especially my father. But please know that I'm telling you the truth now. I never had intercourse with any of those guys. I was a virgin, Jae, at least in the literal sense of the word -- a good, little, Catholic virgin. And here's why. In my immature and messed up mind, I was saving that, saving it for somebody that I really, really liked. And I really, really liked you." She paused again.

"All those guys were assholes, and I was just a piece of ass to them. But you! You were different. You were sweet, kind of innocent -- a good little Catholic boy, just like my parents wanted me to date! I knew you wanted me, but you were so shy, too afraid to make a move. And there always seemed to be some roadblock to you getting me to the bedroom, that it made it even worse. Like that room of yours! And that stupid curtain you had hanging up!"

"It was pretty stupid, wasn't it?" We both laughed.

"I just figured it was going to be up to me to initiate things. I wanted to spend the whole night making love to you, not fucking, but making love. I knew that you would be sweet and kind, and that it would be good. I figured if I could get you to make love to me, you'd commit yourself."

"Then, came that night, the night you invited me to go to that party in Springfield, and you told me that we would have a bedroom to sleep in -- I thought that was my chance. I had no idea that those drops were so strong. After I put them in your drink, I tried to get you go to that bedroom with me, but you couldn't even move, I felt so bad then, because I knew that I had messed the whole thing up. Do you know that I spent that whole night lying on top of you, kissing you and crying because I knew I had fucked up my one chance with you? Then, when morning came, I decided to give it one last shot."

"You sure did," I said.

"No, no, no! That's not what I wanted. I wanted it to be romantic. Instead, I just felt so sleazy -- it made it even worse. I know you thought I was disappointed in you. I wasn't. I was disappointed in myself. Disgusted by myself. Ashamed. That's why I didn't talk to you that morning. That's why I didn't come to see you those last two weeks. That's why I never said goodbye. And I was sure you hated me!"

"Hated you! Suzette, I was in love with you." I was incredulous. "I've been in love with you ever since."

She started crying and couldn't stop again. I wrapped both of my arms around her and held her as tightly as I could, until her sobs slowly abated. When she spoke again, she posed a question.

"Do you know why I married Francois?"

"No."

"Because he reminded me of you! He said the same kind of sweet things that you did. Maybe not as poetically as you, but sweet and kind, just the same. And in French! I don't know why, but when a man speaks to me in a foreign language, I get so turned on! You know, when you messaged me yesterday, I was so excited. I really wanted to see you, but I didn't think that we could be together. I thought I had ruined things forever."

"I tried to promise myself that I wouldn't seduce you, even though I was so horny and so lonely that I was ready to go insane. I tried to promise myself that I wouldn't sleep with you even if you wanted to. I thought that if we did, it would only make things worse, and I wanted to fix things as best I could. I figured in the long run that having sex would hurt you, and you have to know, I didn't want to hurt you. I knew I'd already done that."

"But then! Then tonight you said something to me so sweet, so tender, so romantic that I had to have you!"

"What was that? I don't remember."

"Really? You seriously don't remember?" she was incredulous.

"I said a lot of things, most of them probably pretty stupid," I admitted.

"You see! That's why I love you. You're so sweet that you don't even know that you're being sweet! Don't you remember when we got to the beach, and you whispered to me, "a beautiful sea and a beautiful lady? And in Spanish, no less! You had me right then and there. And do you know why? Because I knew that you were in love with me, deeply in love with me. You couldn't have said that unless you were."

"You're right I am; I really am -- completely, totally, head over heels in love. I have been for a long, long time."

She smiled and kissed me again. "When you said that, I knew you loved me, and I knew we could be together. I knew that we had a future, and if we had a future, I couldn't hurt you. Then, I wanted to take you right there on the sand in the moonlight. But I'm glad we came back here."

"So am I. It's an incredible place!"

"It's a fucking lonely place!" Suzette said emphatically. "This is probably the only good night I've spent in it since I've been here. Oh, I guess it was alright when my daughters were with me. I bought it because I thought it was romantic. It reminded me of the French Riviera, when I was first in love with Francois. But since my daughters left, it's just become something big and cold and empty. Until tonight! It's like seeing it again for the first time."

She turned and looked out over the ocean, and smiled so beautifully, so beatifically that I was a goner; I knew I could never leave her.

"Suzette, you are incredibly beautiful," I said. "I wasn't just saying that."

"I know you weren't," she responded. "Because everything you say is sincere. That's another reason I love you. That's why I've always loved you."

I took her face in my hands and brought her lips to mine, and kissed her passionately. She responded with sensual French kisses. We stayed locked together for at least five minutes.

When we finally broke our embrace, I put an abrupt end to our romance with one of my grandest non sequiturs. "Hey, can we finish that wine?" I asked. That was some fine shit!"

She laughed and laughed, and then said, "Okay, you pour us another glass, and I'm going to wipe your cum off me. And when I get back, I don't want to find you in another room! You understand me?"

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," I said. "Wild horses couldn't drag me away." And with that, she got up, grabbed her satin robe, and disappeared into her bedroom. I got up, slipped my shorts, jeans and shirt back on, and poured us each another glass of Mourvèdre.

I was sitting back on the sofa, sipping my wine when Suzette came back into the room. She was wearing the satin and lace robe again, this time not bothering to conceal a different sexy outfit underneath. She sat down next to me on the sectional, and I handed her a glass of wine. We each drank happily, satisfied. Then, I leaned over and kissed her again.

Suzette asked me if I wanted to move to the patio. It was a silly question. I would have followed her anywhere. So we sat there drinking the bottle of Mourvèdre, staring out at the Atlantic while it shimmered in the moonlight. We reminisced about people that we used to know and things that we had done together all those years ago. We never spoke another word about that night in Springfield. That was the past, and now we both knew that we had a future -- together. We finished that bottle, and another, and then we retreated to Suzette's bedroom, pleasantly high on wine and each other. We made love all night long.

The next morning, I checked out of the Four Points and returned my rental car. I spent the rest of the week at Suzette's magnificent apartment. On Sunday, she drove me back to Orlando for my return flight. Getting on that plane was probably the hardest thing that I've ever had to do. Three weeks later, I flew back to Florida. I've been here ever since.

That was two years ago. Now I write for another glossy mag -- this one in Florida. As I type these words, I am staring out over the sparkling and measureless Atlantic, while I watch Suzette sunbathe her beautiful breasts on the patio next to the current pool. I've decided there are two things that I really like about Florida -- a beautiful sea and beautiful lady -- and this time, I'm not leaving.