All Comments on 'A Beginner's Guide to FFM'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ohioohioover 17 years ago
excellent story!

Very interesting and very hot--I enjoyed this very much!

I hope that you'll go on to tell of how David insisted on getting his turn--it seems only fair.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

omg! Thanks, this is great. I'm going to have my husband read it! Give us more, please.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
I agree, excellent story

but needs a followup - a 3-some with Dave his wife and Jullianne's wife. let her save his marriage. It'd be best if Jullianne didn't want to share but the other 4 forced him to. only fair, right?

NewstartNewstartover 7 years ago
A good build but ....

Your story had a good plot and I liked the uncertainty between all the parties. Then a great, very believable sex scene with the spanking and the cunnilingus and then ... nothing just a massive anticlimax. Didn't David want to fuck his wife as they watched the Video?

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic dream , so well written and put down in a story, people ( characters )were so real not all bluster and porn but good sex and so well described.

I do hope that it is followed up with lots more, off to see now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Crock

Julian just wanted in Claire’s pants so he used the “save our marriage” BS line to convince everyone else to go along with it. Were I David, and had I been so politely uninvited to the party, It would have been one of those things like: “Over my dead fucking body”. Then if the other three still insisted, the REAL party would have started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I felt it was more from a guys point of view.

I liked how the story was written good story. The sex scenes were not very descriptive. I thought it was more about the relationships in the story,than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

David watched the video with a big sile on his face. When it was finished he removed the cassette then waked toward the front door.

Where are you going she asked

To the lawyer of course. Thanks for the evidence, slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous