A Beginner's Guide to FFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife understood before I did: Julian wanted to see her go down on me. The difference this time was that he made sure we were positioned where the camera had a reasonable view from its tripod. Julian himself wanted a close-up view with his hands free to manipulate his rampant organ.

First, Valerie and I had to remove what remained of our rumpled clothing. Unfastening my bra from behind, she took the opportunity to cup my breasts and tweak the nipples. I always respond to that kind of treatment and, as soon as she saw how prominent they were, she thrust them towards her husband who bent his head and licked first one then the other. I'd been wearing a lime green undie set that David always enjoys because the french knickers allow him a sneaky feel when we're in the car. When Valerie handed them to Julian, he carefully applied them to the bulging circumcised head of his cock. I noticed a small damp stain spread from his precum.

The reciprocal bout of cunnilingus was sensational. Where I had been all instinct and eagerness, Valerie dispensed controlled expertise. I can only surmise that I wasn't the first woman she had practised her skill on; there could be no other explanation for her ability to take me to the edge, hold me there, lead me away, then start me throbbing all over again, reaching for the stars. Julian knelt on the bed beside us, murmuring encouragement to Valerie, who needed none. Finally he told her to make me come. "Give it to her, Val," he whispered huskily, "give it to her." As he spoke, he moved until he was beside my head, his huge, stiff cock looming over my face. I knew what he wanted and I had no hesitation in providing it. I opened my mouth and he fed me the knob.

Some sexual magic was upon us that night. As I started to buck in rhythm to Valerie's cunning tongue, I reached up and grasped Julian's rigid shaft. It took longer than I had expected - largely, I think now, as a result of Valerie's consummate control - but at the very moment I gave myself up to the spasm of ultimate release, I was aware of my hand bringing Julian to that same incomparable moment. Jets of salty cum hit the back of my throat. Valerie had fingers inside me, prolonging an orgasm of indescribable intensity.

That wasn't the end of the adventure by any means. Valerie and I took turns in sucking Julian to erection again. Then we took turns at taking him into our cunts, doggy style and missionary. I watched first to see how easily my friend was able to accommodate his massive length. When I offered myself to him, I realised that flexible flesh and copious self-lubrication would make it easy. And so it was. He came again, though less forcefully than before. Valerie and I brought each other off with tongues and fingers.

***************************

When I returned home, David was waiting in an armchair. My knickers were on the floor at his side. When I picked them up, I was pleased to find that they had served their purpose. "How was it for you?" I asked.

"Strange," he replied. "Exciting even. Wondering. Thinking. But I don't think I'd want to do it often. How about you?"

"That was strange, too. But good in the end. Very good, if I'm honest."

"Tell me, then. Everything. You promised me that."

I shook my head. Let me show you. From my handbag, I produced the tiny cassette. By the time David had set up our camera and hooked it up to the computer, I had stripped down to my bra and knickers for the second time that night.

12