All Comments on 'A Bellboy?s Delight'

by Tinman

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back in College

I worked for two semesters as a bellhop on the night shift. Not a resort or anything like that, but I sure did see a lot of things. Women in bed, boobs uncovered as I brought stuff in, women coming out of the shower just as I arrived, "not" realizing I was there. 1st time I thought that was an accident, by the 3rd time I knew it was deliberate. Odd thing was, it was almost always couples? I never got laid, too scared but I sure saw some naked housewives, probably two dozen.

The one that floored me was a rather famous singer I was taking some Vodka, she was in the top floor fancy suite. There was a big guy outside her door, that was it. In town to do a show at the local colliseum. she answered the door in a robe that wasn't tied so I saw everything. I acted like that was normal even though she was being obvious, so I also saw she was well waxed. "Not interested, huh?" She told me with a laugh as I escaped. Later, I went to one of her shows, had a seat right up front. She gets naughty on stage, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous