A Bend in the Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you, baby," I said quietly, urgently.

"So I see," Tabby said. She put her fingers underneath the waistband and pulled down slowly, exposing my cock inch by inch, gazing at it avidly. In all my life, no other person has ever looked at my cock like Tad or Tabby did. I grew harder while she looked, my member jumping a little with each beat of my heart. I stepped out of my underwear and stood nude, completely exposed to my lover's gaze.

Tabby gently hefted my testicles and rubbed my cock on her face and lips, planting little kisses along the shaft. Her pink tongue slid out and twirled over the head, then she opened and slid me inside, sucking gently. "Oh baby doll, that feels so good," I whispered, placing my hand on the back of her head and gently nudging her forward.

She withdrew and pulled me down on the couch beside her. Our mouths locked together and we began grinding, our cocks jousting with each other. I reached down and grabbed us both, pumping our two cocks together. We both moaned. I stroked the so-soft flesh of her ass, and slid my finger between her cheeks to finger her butthole.

Tabby smelled and tasted and felt so good! Male or female, she was utterly delectable. She ardently returned my kisses, ran slender fingers into my hair. I pushed her back and ran my tongue over each small breast, sucking the nipple hard. She responded with sighs and moans, little mewling cries and sobs of pleasure and tension. I worked lower and lower over her smooth white torso, over her flat firm belly, until I got to the object of my quest.

When I had been with my wife Margaret, I had believed that she had a nice-looking vagina. Her lips were dark coral pink and beautifully formed, slightly fleshy but well-proportioned. She kept her pubic hair trimmed but not shaved, and I'd enjoyed its thickness. I had, like most other men, looked at girlie magazines and plenty of nude women on the internet. The point I'm making is that I've seen plenty of pussies in my time, and I felt that I was a good judge of pussyflesh.

I had never paid that much attention to the cocks I'd seen in the porn I'd looked at. Perhaps I had taken note of their size. My own cock was average in every way. But I had come to adore Tad's cock. It was about seven inches long, moderately thick, circumcised, and perfectly (to my mind) shaped. The shaft curved upward slightly, and it had been perfectly cut. When Tad was hard, the skin stretched smoothly with no lumps, bumps or wrinkles. The head was just the right size and shape, flaring nicely off the shaft.

Now I moved slowly, kissing my way down Tabby's belly until I reached the object of my desire. Her cock lay fully erect against her belly, a clear drop of pre-cum glistening on its tip. It pulsed gently in time with Tabby's heartbeat. I could smell the musky, masculine scent, mixed with body lotion, emanating off of it.

Without touching it with my hands, I began exploring the lovely phallus with my lips and tongue, tasting and feeling its warmth, smoothness, and hardness. I delicately licked the crystalline drop off the end, savoring its saltiness. I made my lips into an O and placed them over the head, then gently sucked the yearning cock inside. Above me, Tabby sighed a little as her cock entered the warm moist haven of my mouth.

Man! I loved sucking this cock. I had never in my life experienced anything like the sheer sexual gratification I felt when I had Tad's (or Tabby's) cock in my mouth. Not only was I satisfying a natural impulse of mine to suck, I was also giving pleasure to a person whom I cared about deeply.

I opened up and took as much of the cock as I could into my mouth, moaning as its sweet muskiness overwhelmed my senses and sent me into a near stupor of cock-drunkenness. The penis in my mouth, the penis of my cherished lover, was my whole world at that moment. I sucked hard and moved up and down, swirling my tongue over the head, tasting the constant stream of pre-cum. My only thought now was to get Tabby's cum into my mouth.

That was when she stopped me and pulled out.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

We got up and she led me by the hand to the bedroom, glancing over her shoulder at me. I was so besotted that all I could do was follow. I looked down. My cock was hard and jutting stiffly out in front of me. Briefly, I wondered where it would end up that evening, in her ass or her mouth. Tabby's cute butt moved just a few inches in front of me. Suddenly, all I wanted was to get my tongue on her butthole.

She turned the bedside light on and pulled the covers back on her bed. Quickly, with a few deft movements, she was completely nude. Her smooth white skin looked utterly delicious. We fell together on the bed, mouths locked together, once again grinding our genitals together. Tabby returned my kisses ardently, passionately. I loved her like this!

"Sometimes I want to feel like a woman," she whispered. "Make me feel like a woman tonight, Cliff."

I didn't say anything. I just began kissing her neck and shoulders, inhaling her scent, glorying in her feel. Once again, I worked my way down her body, using my lips and tongue to communicate my ardor for her. When I got to her cock, I plunged down on it with my wet mouth, sucking hard, filling my senses with its warm hardness. "Oh baby," Tabby cried, opening her legs wide and throwing her warms over her head, "suck that cock! Suck it so good!"

I sucked on her lovely cock until she began saying, "Oh lover, I'm about to cum!!" The smell and taste of her filled my mouth and nose. Her pre-cum coated my tongue. I took as much of her cock into my mouth as I could, deep throating to the best of my limited ability. I slid my hand up and down the hard shaft, working the head in rhythm with my avid tongue. After a moment or two, Tabby cried out again, "Oh baby! Here...it...comes!!" I felt her jerk under me and suddenly I tasted the hot spurts of semen as they shot into my hungry mouth. Tabby was crying out, sharp yelps of pleasure as her salty cum exited her body in an explosion of pleasure, pleasure that I was happy to give to her.

I sucked her dry and swallowed her seed, then released her and scrambled between her splayed thighs. "I've got to fuck you now," I said tersely. "Raise up." Tabby raised her fanny off the bed and I placed a pillow under her. Without a word or having to move, Tabby reached over to the bedside table and picked up a bottle of lubricant. She handed it to me, watching me very closely.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked, bringing her knuckles up to her mouth. I realized that, of all the times Tad and I had made love, this would be the first time I'd ever been with Tabby. I looked down at her. Her eyes were wide, even a little anxious.

"Don't worry, sweetie," I said, my voice softening a little, "I'll be gentle."

"I don't want you to be gentle. I want to you take me." In a small voice she added, "You can be a little rough if you want to."

I didn't say anything, didn't see any need to. I squirted lube on my hard cock and moved in closer. Tabby sighed deeply. I pushed her satin thighs even farther apart and placed the purplish, mushroom-shaped head of my cock at her smooth brown anal opening.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Push that big cock in me, Daddy," she purred.

With one smooth, steady thrust, I buried my penis inside Tabby's tight bunghole.

"Oh baby you're so big!" she cried out as I hilted myself in her.

Man! She felt wonderful. Smooth and tight and warm, not like a vagina at all. I began moving right away, giving her scant time to get used to me. I sighed and grunted with pleasure while I thrust steadily in and out. Tabby grunted with each thrust, pushing back at me, urging me deeper with her smooth writhing body. I felt the muscles in her anus grasping my straining cock, working me, milking me, trying to relieve me of my semen.

Her asshole was wonderfully snug, but soon began to loosen under my assault. I began varying my strokes, going shallow, then deep, then swirling around, working that butthole. I was out to make her mine.

"Is this what you meant, take you like a woman?" I gasped, swallowing the pleasure.

"Oh yes Daddy. Just like this."

"Do you like it when Daddy fucks your little butthole?"

"Oh yes, Daddy Cliff. I love your big hard cock in my little butthole," she said in a small voice, looking me in the eyes.

"Is your little butthole mine?" I asked, thrusting deeply and bending down to kiss her. She raised up with mouth open and took my tongue, sucking it like a cock. The kiss was so open, so passionate that I almost climaxed right then.

"I...I love you, Cliff," she said breathlessly.

"I love you too, sweetie," I said, then leaned back and continued thrusting vigorously. I could feel my orgasm start to build.

It was then I noticed her once-again hard cock, lying on her belly in a pool of pre-cum. I slowed down and grasped it, stroking it up and down.

"Can you cum again?" I asked.

"Absolutely, baby, and it won't take much."

Tabby put her hand over mine, slowing me down a little. We became a team then, working together to achieve a mutual climax. I took deep breaths and thought about football to delay my orgasm a little. My aim was to bring Tabby up to the same point I was, then both go for it at the same time.

"Tell me when you're almost there," I gasped. She nodded.

A couple more minutes of steady fucking and stroking, and Tabby looked at me with bright eyes and furrowed brow and gasped, "Almost there!" I let myself concentrate on my pleasure then, noticing the familiar tingle in the head of my cock. It built and then spread down my shaft, then to my whole body. I was floating in a sea of pleasure as it worked its way up my spine, then burst in my brain and I was crying out, "Oh baby! I'm cumming, cumming now!"

"Me too!" she grunted.

I stroked my cock into Tabby's now-compliant asshole and jerked her cock as my sperm raced down my shaft and burst out the end into Tabby's rectum. At the same time, Tabby uttered a high-pitched yelp (her second that night) and began spewing generous gobs of white stuff everywhere, her face a rictus of pleasure and pain.

I pumped until I could pump no more, until I was emptied, then reluctantly pulled my cock out of Tabby's overflowing butthole. I was heaving great breaths and my thighs were trembling, so I collapsed on the bed. Tabby turned to me and cuddled up closely, smearing the cum from her belly on me and kissing my face over and over.

"Oh Daddy Daddy, that was wonderful. I loved it!" she gushed. I turned to her and held her close, kissing her.

I drifted off to sleep then, as I've done so many times, but I woke briefly to find Tabby gently cleaning my cock with a warm washcloth. Then she helped me into my underwear because she knows I don't like sleeping in the nude. Finally she crawled back in beside me, snuggled in close, and pulled my arm over her. She was back in her lingerie.

***

We slept in the next morning, not getting up until around eight-thirty. I watched her leave the bed and pad off to the bathroom in her nightie. A few minutes later, she left the bathroom and went down the hall towards the kitchen, glancing over her shoulder at me. I kept looking at her butt, thinking how like a woman's it looked.

I got up and went to the bathroom myself. When I was finished, I was tired, so I got back into bed. A great feeling of well-being came over me. It was Saturday morning and I had nothing to do except lay around in bed with my lover. Just thinking about what we had done the night before gave me an erection. I still wasn't sure how to react to what was happening. I'd fallen in love with Tad, a gay male. And now, here was Tabby, a ...what? I supposed she was a crossdresser. Tad had been a very good looking, if somewhat feminine man. But Tabby was undeniably well...female.

Tabby came back in the room with two cups of coffee. She put them down carefully and crawled in beside me. She leaned over and gave me my morning kiss. "How are you this morning?" she asked, carefully handing me my cup.

"I'm good," I said, sitting up to take the cup. "How about you?"

"I feel very good this morning," she said. Although she hadn't put on makeup, Tabby still looked very feminine. I noted that her eyebrows were carefully plucked and there wasn't the slightest hint of a beard. Tad may have been born male, but had had his female routine down pat.

I put my coffee down and lay back with my arm behind my head.

"Tabby," I said quietly.

"Yes, baby," she said, looking at me seriously.

"What happens now? I mean, do you intend to begin living as a woman? I'm confused."

She put her cup down and scooched closer to me. She laid her hand on my belly. "I honestly don't know, Cliff. I didn't want us to go along any further without my letting you in on this, this other side of me."

I thought for a moment and said, "You know, you were very good at hiding it from me. I wouldn't have guessed. You left very few clues." And it was true. Tad and I had spent roughly equal amounts of time at each other's places, and yet, aside from seeing an occasional item of feminine makeup or jewelry, I never had guessed that Tad dress as a woman. I had chalked up the lipstick or fingernail polish to his sister. And I had never been in his closet, ever.

"Over the year, I've gotten very good at hiding it from all but a few people. Are you mad at me?"

I reached over and pulled her close. I kissed Tabby gently and heard her moan a little as I did so. The kiss affected me as well: I was getting an erection.

"No. Of course not," I said quietly. "I think you are a lovely young woman. You should do what makes you happy."

She said, "To answer your question about living as a woman, I'm not prepared to make a complete transformation. You see, Cliff, ever since I was young, there has been this conflict, this tension inside of me. I would feel it building up over days or even weeks until it became unbearable. When I couldn't take it anymore, I'd go into my mom's closet and put on her clothes and makeup, stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. Gradually the tension would ease away and I would feel quote 'normal' again. When I got older, I moved out and began buying my own feminine clothes and articles."

"You did this on your own? With no one to help you?" I asked, amazed.

"Not completely. I have a cousin who's about my age. Her name is Bethany. She knows about me. She has helped me over the years with clothes-buying and makeup and such."

"How did she find out? I mean, about you?" I stammered.

Tabby's eyes took on a faraway gaze as she remembered the moment.

"Once my mom and my aunt left Bethany and me together for the day while they went out shopping or something. We were hanging out in her bedroom playing video games when she had to go answer the phone. While she was gone, I poked around in her drawers and in her closet, admiring her girly things. I was so jealous that she got to wear those pretty things and I had to wear boys' clothes. I had picked out a dress I really liked and was holding it on me in front of the mirror when she walked in. I was mortified! I begged her not to tell. And do you know, Cliff, Bethany couldn't have been cooler about the entire thing. We actually spent the rest of the day trying on her clothes."

I couldn't resist. "And her underwear?"

Tabby blushed and punched me on the shoulder. "Yes! Of course! God, I had the biggest hard on I've ever had," she said wistfully, then added, "except with you, of course." Tabby blushed again, hid her face in her hands and buried her face in my neck. I felt her warm breath while she cuddled there.

"And did you, you know, do anything?" I asked.

"No silly! I saw Bethany as my cousin and as my, um, girlfriend. Not as a lover. Although, I saw her looking at me in a funny way several times."

"Do you still see Bethany?" I asked.

"Not much. She lives in another state. What Bethany did, though, was accept me for who I am. She was the first to take me clothes-shopping as a girl. We would meet someplace and I would change into women's clothing and makeup, and we'd go shopping. That was how I got my first women's wardrobe. Would you like to see my feminine clothes?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'd rather see them on you," I said.

"I rather figured you'd say that," she said.

"So how do you feel today?" I asked. "Are you going to stay Tabby, or are you going back to being Tad?"

"I'm feeling feminine today. I'd like to stay Tabby. Do you mind?" She asked it lightly, but I could tell from her eyes and the set of her jaw that my answer was important.

"You do whatever makes you comfortable and happy, sweetie," I said, smiling at her.

"Good," she said. "By the way, I want to try something this morning."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to give you a nice blowjob, but I want to warm my mouth with coffee first and then go down on you. How does that sound?"

"It sounds intriguing," I said.

"Be right back," she said. She hopped off the bed, feminine ass wiggling out the door. She carried her now-empty coffee cup. Thirty seconds later she was back, holding a steaming cup of coffee.

"Whoa," I said. "That looks hot."

"It is, but it won't be too hot when I put my mouth on that nice hard cock of yours."

She motioned for me to stand up. I did so and she got in front of me and pulled my briefs down. I was semi-erect, but under her gaze, I quickly became fully erect. "So nice," she said quietly.

Tabby got nude as well, and I could see her erection. I was struck once again by how feminine her body looked, despite her cock and the absence of breasts.

I lay back down on the bed and Tabby crawled up beside me. She kissed me deeply and moved down my body until she was level with my cock. She began kissing it from root to tip, moaning softly as she did so. She opened her lips and her pink tongue came out and licked and kissed it all over. She was obviously enjoying herself. Involuntarily, I thrust a little, trying to get her to take it in her mouth. But instead, Tabby picked it up and began rubbing it all over her face, inhaling deeply. She worked her way around the head, concentrating on the sensitive ridge. A large drop of clear pre-cum squeezed out and Tabby leaped it up eagerly. She twirled her sweet tongue around the crown and then pulled away.

"Oh baby," I gasped, "don't stop now."

I saw her turn away, take a gulp of her coffee, and turn back to me. She held the warm liquid in her mouth for a few seconds, swallowed, and then opened up and took almost my entire hard cock in one swift, hungry motion.

"Oh god!" I cried out as the exquisite heat and sucky softness of Tabby's mouth engulfed me. Her warm, nearly hot mouth worked my cock ardently, sucking hard, relishing me. I had never felt anything like it before. She sucked me from bottom to top, going excruciatingly slowly, her tongue dancing on my shaft the entire way.

When she reached the end, she took her mouth off and, giggling, said, "Mmm! Coffee and cock! How is it?"

"I've never felt anything like it," I answered, and it was true.

"Here I go again," she said.

Once again she took a swallow of coffee, and then swallowed me. Delicious warmth suffused my body and I groaned in pleasure. I lay back, opening my legs wide, trying to get more of my cock into Tabby's avid mouth. I could feel every move her tongue made, feel it wrapping around my shaft, laving my head lovingly. I couldn't help myself and I thrust into her, and she obliged, taking me all the way in before slowly, achingly sucking up from the root to the tip.

One more swallow and she set to work sucking for my climax. With her hot mouth covering about half my cock, she began using her hand on me, going up and down with her head in rhythm. Tendrils of exquisite pleasure made their way through my body and up my spine. I wouldn't be able to stand much more of this before I exploded. She released me momentarily and said, "I love sucking your cock, Cliff. I really do."