A Bet to be Paid Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the door clicked shut I had Kelly's top almost completely off. The feel of the soft mounds of flesh filling my hands was captivating. The way her body responded to my touch was so stimulating, as she surrendered to my every move.

"Oh god Macy has told me what a great lover you are. I can't wait to have that big thick cock in my pussy! Oh yes... please fuck me now."

I lifted Kelly and dropped her on the bed, and before her legs could come down they were over my shoulders. I lifted her short skirt and tore off her silky green thong panties. My tongue traced the outer folds of her labia. Puffy and swollen with lascivious desires. I licked softly for the first few passes. Then with more pressure licking deeper till I found her hard little clit.

I made circles around it with the tip of my tongue till Kelly started screaming with undeniable pleasure. Her hip rose and fell as the stimulation crested sending her into a deliciously uncontrolled orgasm.

As her tremors subsided I slid my body over her and pressed the tip of my hard cock against the lips of her still quivering pussy.With soft moans Kelly whispered. "Oh yes please fuck me now baby. Fuck me hard and deep... Please!"

There was a true sense of urgency in her voice as I plunged my hard cock deep into her womb. Trusting with long deep strokes. Filling her pussy with powerful thrusts till I felt my balls press against her. Kelly lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist as she lustfully moaned with passion. Lifting her head and biting my neck and shoulder as she started to buck her hips to meet my thrusts. She raked her long fingernails across myback and cried out that she was cumming again. I could feel the muscles of her pussy tighten on my shaft as it pumped it ferociously. into her. Her body writhed and bucked beneath me as her climax gripped her.

Then all at once I felt the sudden surge of hot cum rising from my groin and gushing into Kelly's hot wet pussy. With each deep rapid thrust I could feel the another gush filling her. Till we laid quietly together. My softening cock easing out of her in the warm silence of the afterglow.

I got up and took a shower, as Kelly napped. Looking at her naked body sprawled on the king size bed made me want to fuck her all over again, but knew that there would be more of that later.

When I got out of my shower Kelly was sitting on the edge of the bed with soft sheets draped across her lap. I told her to get ready we have dinner reservations at eight. She got up and walked naked towards the bathroom. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her to me. "From now on you never leave a room without kissing me first. Do you understand?" Yes sir she replied with a smile, as she pressed her body against mine giving me a long lingering kiss.

I was dressed and ready long before Kelly could have been so I called into the bathroom that I would meet her in the lounge again when she was ready. Just remember the reservations were at eight.

I sat in the lounge sipping a martini when Kelly made her entrance. She wore a short black halter dress with a neckline that plunged to the waist, and the back was scooped low sow it went below her waist, and black heels. She also wore one long strand of pearls knotted in the middle so half the strand cascaded down between her beautiful full breasts. She was elegant and sexy. As she walked across the lounge and I swear every head turned. Kelly looked stunning.

I stood as she got to the table I asked her if she wanted a drink which she declined, so she took my arm and we made our way to the best restaurant in the hotel.

We were seated at a good table. The room was softly lit and the was a candle on every table. It was very romantic. Soon our waiter came to the table. "Hello I am Tom and I will be serving you." I just laugher and looked at Kelly. "That's how we got here tonight." I said as she tried to suppress a smile.

"Excuse me sir?"

"I'm sorry it's a private joke. Excuse me, continue."

"Of course sir."

We both had a wonderful meal of Chilean sea bass with a white wine and caper sauce. Our waiter while very good was not as attentive as the first Tom was, or at least he was more discreet. We finished had our coffee and were off to the gaming floor again.

The casino changes at night all the day trippers he little blue haired ladies with buckets of coins have long since departed. Many of the people were dressed and returning from dinner giving a more sophisticated feel to the casino. we made our way back to the roulette table again.

"OK Kelly what number would you like to play now?"

"I don't know ... how about twenty one red."

"OK Twenty one red it is."

"Put these chips on the number."

As the ball came to rest ... "sixteen black," was called. So it went for the next six spins of the wheel. Kelly would pick a number and she would loose two black chips each time. She was becoming discouraged. I asked her, "do you want to try something else?"

"NO ... I know I'm going to win here. Like I did before."

"Well then why don't you try thirty two black again?"

"OK," she said with a smile. She looked so happy I just had a hunch.

"Here put four chips down this time."

The wheel was spinning and the ball dropped in and bounced. "Thirty two black." was called.

Kelly was so happy jumping and squealing her big tits threatened to burst fro her dress as the chips were pushed towards. "How come we put down black chips and they are giving us back black and purple chips?"

"It just makes it easier." I told her, but I think we should call it a night.

"Do you want me to go and wait for you in the same place as before?" She asked.

"That will be fine honey. Just don't take off with any strange men." I cashed in the chips and filled out the forms required by law so it took me a few minuets longer this time. Sure enough by the time I got to the lounge there were three guys hovering around Kelly.

I approached them and asked her. "Are you about ready to go?" That's when the guy standing closest to her spoke up. "NO I don't think she is. I just bought her a drink and she's going to have it with us."

"I'm sorry guys as I tossed a hundred dollar bill on the bar, here next drink is on me but we have to go." I took Kelly by the arm and led her away. "You can't stay out of trouble can you?" I said teasing her.

"I didn't get in any trouble! I sat down at the bar and he bought me a drink. No trouble." She said laughing. "Men always buy me drinks. As a matter of fact I don't remember the last time I bought myself a drink."

Well we can have a drink in the room if you like. Kelly was in a very affectionate mood. "I like it when a big strong man like you takes charge. You didn't let those other guys scare you for a second. I like that." She said as she put her arms around my neck while we waited for the elevator.

Once inside the elevator Kelly kissed me with increasing passion, and desire. My hands move freely over her beautiful curvaceous body. Kelly reached behind her neck and released her halter top allowing it to fall to her waist completely exposing her tits. I lowered my mouth to her nipples and sucked them wildly as the bell chimed out each floor. The doors finally opened on the thirty seventh floor, and we quickly walked to our room, but before I could open the door an elderly couple exited from the room two doors away. The old man had a silver gray handlebar moustache and a big smile. The old lady slapped his arm as they passed us. "What are you looking at you old goat." She chided him.

"What do you think I'm looking at. I'm still alive you know!" He teased back.

The old lady looked back with a smile. "You two have a good night." She said with a sweet laugh.

I got the door opened and we almost fell in. I was all over Kelly. Slipping her dress down over her hips, and sucking her nipples as I did so. I couldn't get enough of her. Her hands mover to my belt and undid my pants falling to her knees as my hard cock sprang free in front of her face.

She wrapped her long fingers and stroked me like she was shaking the dice. Long and quick stroked. I groaned as she took me into her mouth and her tongue made circles around the head of my cock. Teasing the sensitive glands with each pass. I looked down into her ice blue eyes as she took my full length into her warm wet mouth and down her throat with long deep sucking strokes. She removed my cock from her mouth and in a soft sexy voice. "Feed me please... I want to swallow you cum... It's so good." Then she took me back deep down her throat. I could feel my balls start to tighten and my cock began to throb and pulse and a torrent of hot cum fill her waiting mouth. Kelly swallowed every drop and the took me deep into her throat again sucking out the last drop, and savoring it on her tongue.

In the sitting room of the suite was the bottle of champagne I had ordered earilier in the night still on ice. I popped the cork and poured us both a glass. Kelly wearing just her heels walked to the window and looked out towards the ocean. The lights from the fishing boats were visable out on the horizon. What a beautiful site she was in the soft light of our room. Her red hair cascading down over her shoulders, her firm white breasts glowing. I called her over to sit next to me. As she did so I poured a little champagne over her breast and licked the droplets from her nipple.

I followed a few of the drops down over her delicious body till I got to the crease of her pussy. I poured a little more champagne on her pussy and licked it clean. Kelly spread her legs giving me better access as I licked her hard clit. I coated it with champagne and sucked it between my pursed lips sipping her nectar and wine made a wonderful cocktail. Kelly's hips were rising and falling as I licked her clit with more intensity. Her moans and cries filled the room. Her fingers ran through my hair holding my head tight against her hips as the thrust against my tongue. Kelly held her breath but couldn't hold back the wave of orgasms the rushed through her body. Her hips bucked and thirsted as she screamed with pleasure.

As Kelly calmed down I rolled her onto her stomach. Lifting her to her knees I positioned myself behind her and slid a finger into her tight rectum. She buried her face in a pillow from the sofa as my finger probed deeper. She was soon moaning with increasing pleasure as my fingers stimulated her. I the moved so my hard cock could take the place of my fingers. I reached for the bottle of champagne and poured it between the cheeks of her ass as I pushed my aching cock into her tight ass. Kelly let out a deep guttural moaned and I slid into her. First with slow shallow thrusts the building till each thrust was my full length and pounding her ass.

Kelly trashed and moaned as I fucked her ass till her back arched and she threw her head back screaming "I'm cumming ... Oh fuck ... oh fuck yes ... oh yes fuck me."

My groin felt like it was on fire as my body tightened straining every muscle trying to hold back a moment longer. The with titanic rush released a huge load of hot cum deep into Kelly's tight pink ass hole, and that's how we feel asleep.

I woke in the morning. In bed though I don't remember how I got there, to the sight of Kelly coming out of the bathroom fixing her hair. "Good morning lover." She said.

"Good morning."

"Would you like some coffee and juice. There are some pastries there too if you like. I took the liberty of ordering in so you could sleep."

"Thank you. Yes coffee would be great. What time is it?"

"9AM"

"OK... I need a shower." I took my coffee and headed for the bath room. When I came out Kelly was sitting there having some juice and looking out the window.

"So what are you thinking Kelly?"

She looked at me. "I was thinking that we had sex last night with the lights on and the curtains open and from that hotel over there, there must be a hundred windows with a clear view of our room... I wonder?"

"What are you thinking about? "I'm thinking of a nice round number. While I was in the shower I was thinking about what we played. What we won and what we lost , and it comes to about twenty two thousand."

"WHAT! We lost TWENTY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS?"

"No Kelly... We won twenty two thousand dollars." I reached into the pocket in my jacket and tossed a stack of hundred dollar bills on the table in front of her.

"Oh my god .. oh my god .. oh my god." She squealed

I looked at her and laughed. "Yeah black chips are a hundred dollars each and the purples are five hundred. Just don't tell my wife OK!"

Pulling the red wig from her head andletting her blonde tresses fall she smiled and said. "To late she already knows all about you and what happened here last night."

I looked at her sternly."Hey I didn't tell you to take that off! But I guess it's ok now that your paid in full." Oh and one more thing, "don't loose that wig you may need it again."

"That's a deal honey."

One more end note. Three weeks later it was my birthday. My wife wanted to know if there was anything special I wanted. So I told her, "another visit from Kelly would be nice."

Well the night of my birthday Macy came out of the bedroom wearing the sexiest bra, garders, thong panties, stockings, and heels I have ever seen her wear.

She looked at me and asked. "What's the matter are you disappointed?"

"No not at all it's just that I thought you were going to."

She stopped me short of completing the sentence. She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "I just thought I go one step better. OK" she called and out walked Kelly in a black corset , stockings, and heels! Macy leaned over and whispered. "She doesn't know about Atlantic City so let's keep it that way. OK?"

With a big smile on my face I told her . "Macy you have a deal!"

12