All Comments on 'A Bicycle Ride in the Country'

by SBarak1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You lost me

Seemed like a nice story, but you lost me at 48GG. Just knew a 14" dick was on the way.

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years agoAuthor
Reponse

Sorry to disappoint you it was only a 9" cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Seems heavily male dominated; in terms of fantasy. Which is to say the women didn't respond and move the way I know women to respond and move.

Some of the dialogue was clunky, the opening to start with. Just diving in with names when names didn't need to be given. Though that's just how I felt about it.

Now... I am a pretty horny bastard, generally speaking, and the whole hard cock after four orgasms was it? was too much for me. It seemed to be a hyperbole fantasy, rather than one based around reality.

Great, original idea though about going for a ride and fucking on the river banks.

SBarak1SBarak1about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I will take your points on board. This was story #2 for me. I would like to think I will improve. However it is male fantasy I guess.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 7 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Hope to read more of your work

taziraheemtaziraheemabout 7 years ago
Nicely written

build the story nicely and continued the same passion till end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a fine story, but the author does not really understand bra measurements. The number refers to the band size, i.e. of the chest. The letter refers to the cup size. A 48 chest is the chest of a fairly large man, not a woman and a woman with a 48GG bra would be a truly huge woman. A woman with a 32GG bra size would be truly voluptuous with a bust measurement of 40 inches and yet a slender body. Aside from that, A Bicycle Ride in the Country is a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Double e's and Double G's . . . Quit the story there and came here to comment.

Why does fantasy go beyond fantasy so often?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBarak1@SBarak1
Took a break from writing but something recently stirred me to take up my pen and start again. I have now published 10 chapters in my new series 'A Guy Called Ben' with more in the pipeline. While writing this series a distraction caused me to start writing about a chap on a ...