All Comments on 'A Big Change'

by Wbeach2012

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what people don't say

Open marriages have over a 30 to 40 percent divorce rate, but if you took out swinging, which is like 5 percent, then the rest of the open marriage thing looks worse. That includes hot wives, cuckolds, and other various types. Over 85 percent of men are married, so the chances of your wife sleeping with a married man is great. Men lie about the state of their marriage, to sleep with other women. If I were the husband , I would join a gym and work out and work on my appearance. what happens if the husband sleeps with another younger attractive woman. Most of these stories have the wife being like the most attractive option out there, but there are plenty of women. Men that do have a younger lover as a partner, get a boost in confidance, and work harder and gain more sexual experiences too. So if the husband in this story work out, and be successful at the same time, he could find a better woman. It seems like disrespecting men is a common theme in these stories. Nowadays men can have both athletic ability and great mental ability. I am a 4.0 gpa student, who likes to work out , am into new things, have fun, travel, am an artist, and love debates. My ex, couldn't handle other women checking me out. My cousin is a marine, a computer engineer/programmer, and dates a lot of women. His girlfriend cheated on him, and he replaced her with another beautiful women. His ex is trying to get back with him. Maybe it is because he is attractive, athletic, into martial arts, dancing,and makes over 150,000 a year before he was 30. So yeah, men could have it all too. Just work on it. I am a metro-sexual, athletic person, with great prospect, I know I can find another woman easily. I got a phone full of potential.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
It's okay,

It didn't quite zing but it was okay. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would it be funny

If the husband was tired of trying to get her going and the endless hassles is now out playing around on the shrill bitch.

I mean this bitch sounds like he would have to jump 1000 flaming hoops while carrying tea and rubbing her feet and doing the dishes and cleaning and saying exactly the correct words just to get a chance at maybe getting some action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

another slice of life... I am sure that a lot of us know of a similiar beach in southern California... And probably know some people visiting... I like... that is as much as I am going to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sex lit. is/can be very funny.

Why do you think Chaucer and Shakespeare wrote about it?

Some of the funniest stuff I read these days is about sex. It has a great literary tradition. I'm not kidding.

Read Dan Savage. The letters and his responses are hilarious. Especially the cultural changes in men. If I hadn't been reading this stuff, I would be so out of touch.

Men into being "cucks." And websites devoted to this. "I want to see my wife go down on another man. I don't want to be humiliated--just show off my hot wife." Paraphrased.

Look it up. Was in--last month's?--column. This cuck thing is a major part of Chaucer and Shakespeare's bawdy humor. Uhhhhhh--should I have put an apostrophe after "Chaucer," too? Got to check the intricate rule on this--from my Dom: "The Chicago ,Manual of Style" or Style Manual--whatever. I bow before CSM or CMS. Whatever.

Actually, I LOVE this book! It's erotic. All those words. All the rules about how to use them! Only thing can compete with it is the new NYT cookbook.

Then the husband in recent EJEAN column in ELLE. Keeps fantasing about his mother-in-.law and sending her risqué pics. And writing to her, "I looked this up on the Internet, AND IT'S NORMAL!

My fuckin arse it's "normal."

Pea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you were a woman who'd never had

"extra marital" sex, then people would say you're unnatural, or something like that.

I like to just imagine all kinds of stuff and, of course, never do it. I see the above story as a--lovely?--fantasy. It's poetic. And, whoever wrote it, I think it's feminine--

and perverse!

I think some perversity is part of erotic writing? There's this pull and push between what''s forbidden to the character--so maybe even somewhat repulsive.

Any man--or woman--won won't even tolerate (much less enjoy) their partner's FANTASIES--

If you are with a woman who doesn't have fantasies, one can only pity you.

spredmspredmover 9 years ago
Great

Wonderful Story. I can relate

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
*****

Very erotic, and well-written. Excellent job. Only one criticism from me: I wish you had given a name to the man from the gym. It became distracting to read "the man from the gym" over and over.

We read plenty of stories about wives who are no longer interested in sex. It's refreshing to see the flip side of that coin. There is nothing sexier than a woman who has rediscovered her sexuality and reawakened her dormant libido.

As usual, some of the comments here are unintentionally hilarious. Two people who have been in long-term monogamous relationships have sex...and she brings home an STD? Really? What kind of STD, I wonder. Cooties, perhaps? Too funny.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Eh

Okay story, I can relate even though I am male. I cheated on my gf or ex, after experimenting right after high school. She tried it and didn't like it. So I repressed my kinks until sex got so dissatisfying. Now I just have fuck buddies, and not willing to settle until someone matches me sexually and emotionally. I don't need a marriage to be happy either. I want to know gym guy's name also. My sexual kinks. Water sports, anal, bondage, role-play, and someone pretending to be my aunt. Also a woman who wants to make the world a better place. I am into helping under privilege children, get a higher education, and help tutor and mentor them, in hopes that they will do the same. Highly adventurous too. My next trip, I want to go to Australia and swim in the coral reefs.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Oh, I forgot

Can't relate, as in my generation, I don't know any virgins by the time I left high school. And nobody got married that I knew of after high school. I think my generation was experimenting due to the explosion of the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet story

Nicely written, brings you in, shares some of the oddity of first times, transitions.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Ha

3 just an average story. Really nothing special, and the not feeling guilty and the drastic change in no time is unbelieveable. People have a right to leave a marriage. Who knows husband may be getting some on the side, there is nearly a 50 percent chance that he is sleeping around. In fact if men take care of themselves during middle years, they can age better than women. Men look better with gray hair than women, and men can pull off crows feet bbetter than women. females are more attractive with smoother skin, while men look better with angles. Men have longer careers in movies, modeling, and jobs where appearance is important. Actresses have shorter acting careers. Not being sexist,just facts. Afit man with gray at the temple is still attractive right. If you don't believe me, just look at the research. Men have more collegen in their skin, and men don't need products to keep their skin looking young.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
An OK story

I liked the story but the grammar is a bit clunky and some of the spelling simply wrong. It would have been better to give the characters names and let them speak for themselves rather than just report what they said. As to the morals of this woman, that is what the story is about. Many comments seem to be from people who did not understand that. Remember; Loving Wives is about – ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more’. This story was just that.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Hot Story****

They cheated but damn they had fun. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

Some minor grammar errors - but who cares. Well done. I could see the story as you wrote it. Love to see this happen to me when I visit Wreck Beach. Hope the women you wrote about (you perhaps) is real and I want to meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

very very good. love nude beach stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So very common in life

Very well written. A very frustrated woman. Men take note. Typical of older relationships that need a bit of fun.

Been lucky and had a few older ladies who wanted a fling just too spice up there life.

Keep writing.

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
She really needed a good fuck

Good, well paced story. Good oral and vaginal sex, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot - thank you

Very hot - I have been to a nude beach before - I wish my beach had this separate path you speak of. Many times I head home after visiting the beach and feel horny and have had to take care of myself in my car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But losing your

Husband and family was of no consequence,

I guess.... who needs or wants those anchors in their life anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WELL...

ALMOST EVERY STORY HAS SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BUT THIS HAD WAY TOO MANY. ALSO, IN ONE PARAGRAPH THE AUTHOR IS INDICATING A HAIRY PUSSY AT THE BEACH AND IN THE NEXT SHE IS CLEAN SHAVEN. THE STORY WAS OK BUT IN THIS CASE, THE ERRORS WERE A BOTHER.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A more confident woman? No, she becomes a more than common whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What’s great about this story

It makes a liberated woman look as dumb as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IT'S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that the beach was a "typical one with logs facing the ocean so people could set up their area"!LOGS AREN'T USED in order that people "could set up their area" because THEY CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS and SOMETIMES CAN HURT PEOPLE!NO "TYPICAL BEACH" WOULD USE LOGS for seting up an area!This is ONLY ONE OF THE MANY MISTAKES of this LAME AND PATHETIC STORY!STOP WRITING SUCH RUBBISH and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lack of dialogues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous