All Comments on 'A Billionaire's Life Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

This was soo freakn hot i had to stop and ask my partner to pleasure me like here at my desk. awesum. please write more i love the desciptive sex.all pussy tingling and shivery clit stuff. Magic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good stuffs

while i disapprove of the drug use, i liked the turn out. and i love your stories, man. keep writing.

sunrunersunrunerabout 16 years ago
WOW

LOVE your stories. They are great reading and definitely HOT! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing Characters with real emotion

While i love the sexiness of your stories, the emotion, and care you put into your characters really moves me. The jarring rape scene always leaves me stone cold, because i do really do care about the characters.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great...

Except for the drug use. That was unnecessary and did nothing for the story. If you did that to give Martin dean an excuse to try to rape Taylor it was stupid cuz you portray him as a bad enough guy to rape her even without the cocaine. The drugs thing just through me off the story and I started to think about just stopping reading this series and all of your stories. It was just plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
drugs dont work

im agreeing about the drug use part. but you're so good with the writing, hardly an issue. best series on literotica, BY FAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

good series actually has a great plot. but was the crack really necessary.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I also think that bringing the cocaine into the story was not needed...

I guess you used it to set up the party scene but I personally did not like it. I have seen too many lives ruined by cocaine, just the first dose is sometimes all it takes. I wish Jonathan would do some business deals and not concentrate with his constant angst about his women. I hope that Marty gets his before these stories are over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One more comment

I'm torn on the cocaine use in this story. Although I agree with the other comments presented, I have been impressed with the touches of realism in an otherwise fantasy world that you present in your stories. Its hard to say that people in these worlds (modeling and the uberwealthy) wouldn't be exposed to that situation throughout their lives.

Also, I really hope that asshole gets what he deserves. Great Antagonist!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Going downhilll, then a plunge to the bottom

This story has been going downhill quickly, with John becoming more and more of an ass. Abusing women, raping women, and drug use don't make for entertaining or arousing stories. If the intention was to get the reader to hate the protagonist, then contragulations, the plan was executed perfectly, and there is now no reason to continue reading.

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

I am definitely into the story and find myself anxious to see what happens next.. I personally didn't mind that the drugs found their way into the party because it really is a realistic view of some "parties". I hated Gergio finishing in Taylor.. I honestly believed that was going to be a much bigger issue, but was glossed over after Taylor was assaulted!! I really hope Dean is ruined.. I believe if I were a billionaire, I would use money to force everyone to completely blacklist him. It's nor jail, but maybe a bit worse for such a douchebag.. And would serve Ashlyn right as well!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7742 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES