A Billionaire's Son: The Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I exploded in her mouth and could feel the cum coming out in great bursts with each throb. Her mouth, lips formed into a very tight circle, worked vigorously up and down the shaft. As she felt the release she sucked again and again, in rhythm with the throbbing releases from my penis in her mouth, seeming to suck out every last drop of cum. I could see her neck muscles move as she swallowed my load again and again, with each throb of completion. While she took the last of my load into her mouth she looked up at me with her beautiful blue innocent eyes.

She backed her head away from me, my hands still holding her head. The head of my penis sprang loose from her lips and a small amount of cum dribbled onto her chin. She looked up with a really sexy look, as though she had made love to me already, of me being able to see right through her to her naughty self.

She self-consciously reached up and wiped the dribble off with the back of her hand. I watched her close her mouth and swallow a last time. With that look of innocence still on her face she sat back while I collapsed onto the couch naked and spread eagled, though my penis was already starting to shrink back to its normal self, and limply looked down at the floor.

She came and climbed back into my lap again, her naked body feeling luxurious as it rubbed against my spent penis. I felt her bare skin as it rubbed against my own as a new turn on, in fact. She immediately asserted herself on top of me, straddling me, and came forward for a nice long, salty kiss. Her breasts and nipples felt quite nice as they rubbed against my bare arms and chest. Her nipples were still quite hard, and I could tell she needed more than I could give at that moment.

"Your chest hair tickles my nipples," she said. "I like that."

So, I took her into my surrounding arms and felt up and down her back lightly, playing with her ponytail and massaging her neck gently. I purposefully massaged gently all over her back, and then her front. She ran her own hands in my hair and down onto my chest, where she played with my chest hair and tickled at my own hard nipples. She pinched them, one by one, and bent in to plant a nice wet kiss on each, licking at my nipple after it grew rigid. She slowly lowered herself back down my body to find new areas to excite while I recovered. It took about ten minutes when, as I slowly recovered from my exhaustion she played with my limp penis with her fingers, tickling under my balls and feeling around my whole body. She had taken the length into her mouth and was playing around with it with her tongue again when I felt the rise of new energy from my spent member.

She said, "I like the way your limp dick feels in my mouth."

She kept playing with my balls and penis, tongue and cheek, until the rise was visible to her as well. As I recovered I decided to have a good go with her, so I lifted her off of me just as she managed to get my penis to start becoming erect again. I could feel a gradual ache building up there.

I lay her down on her back on the couch as I rose and got between her legs, which opened wide to expose herself to me. I immediately went to the hollow of her neck where it met her shoulders and tickled her soft, silky skin with the tip of my tongue before planting a big, wet kiss there, sucked her skin into my mouth and ran my tongue over the area while inside my mouth. When I pulled away I could see clearly that I had given her a hickey the size of a quarter there. I repeated the performance all along her neck-line and slowly descended to her breasts, where I gave her several smaller hickeys on the sides of each breast before pulling each breast inside my mouth to feel the nipples with the tip of my tongue.

She groaned with delight with every move, making my own pent pleasure start to mount again. Her small breasts were very soft, firm and perky. As I played with them with my mouth I moved my hands down to her pussy and tickled at her inner thighs with my finger tips. She quickly responded by bending her legs, knees up, and placed her feet up onto the couch near her waist and spread her knees as far apart as possible. In so doing, her entire crotch was spread open in a very inviting manner.

I slowly descended with my mouth, tickling her where ever possible and giving her hickeys all around her pubic region below her belly button. She seemed to particularly enjoy the teasing, as she reached down to play with her own breasts as my mouth reached the top of her pussy.

I was now crouched down between her legs on the floor at her feet, my head mere inches from her pussy. I could smell her musk and could visibly see that her pussy had become quite wet with anticipation. So, I leaned in and lapped at her closed pussy lips quickly and watched her respond by arching her neck back and putting her hands on my head to pull me in towards her pussy more.

I opened her pussy lips with both hands and played my tongue all along the sensitive skin inside the lips, lapping up the musky juices that were starting to develop there. I traveled, using the tip of my tongue as a provacateur, from her perineum up to her clitoris, where I sucked and lapped at its bud in lustful abandon. I took my hand and used two fingers to open her pussy lips as wide as possible and tickled along their length with the tip of my tongue.

Her body shook with the pleasure, and I saw the rapture in her face as her pelvis pushed hard against my mouth. She was moaning and panting heavily, and each time I felt her pelvis push into my face I could feel her orgasm in my own mouth. I felt and counted at least four good orgasms before I climbed back up her, leaving a trail of my slobber mixed with her pussy juices and cum all along her stomach and inner thighs. Working my way to each breast I took each and paid my respects. I felt her hard nipples against my tongue and I nibbled at them in a playful manner. I left her entire chest wet with slobber, too.

I kissed her deeply then, and she spent several minutes sucking on my mouth, as though to taste everywhere my tongue had been. We French kissed for a little while and then I pulled back as I felt her hands descend down my chest and play with my penis. Her hand encircled my rod and I felt my passion begin to rise again suddenly, with my manhood growing suddenly back to its fully erect state of attention. She pulled at it and I allowed her to guide it towards her pussy.

Since she lay spread eagled in front of me, finding my way to the door of her pleasure was simple. She stopped before I could enter her fully, however, and rubbed the head of my penis against her pussy lips, getting it wet with her pussy juices and my previously deposited saliva. Once it was wet, she pushed the head down to her vagina door and pulled me inside her with her hands on my waist.

I entered her with just the head of my penis at first, and I refused her efforts to pull me all the way in, since it felt very nice to have just the head in while playing with her breasts with my mouth. I pushed in just a little more as I went up for a kiss, then out a little as I descended back to her breasts. I did this several times before I got more than a quarter of the way inside her. Her head arched back with each thrust and her breathing came in gasps as I worked my way inside slowly.

I took her legs, one by one, and folded her knees back to her chest. I could feel her pussy grow very tight around my penis with this movement, and I found myself entering her all the way to the hilt and our pelvises rubbing together. It was a wonderful feeling as her ass, moving independently, arched into each of my thrusts.

I pumped in and out gently with her folded up in this way. I was starting to feel another rise, signaling another orgasm. So, I pulled out suddenly and told her, "Turn over and get on your knees. I want to feel your ass cheeks grind on my cock."

She rolled over and lifted her ass up to my cock's eye level on her knees. Her upper torso was down against the couch, so her ass was spread wide and her asshole and pussy visible and available. I placed my hands on each side of her waist and guided her ass back onto my eagerly awaiting penis. I penetrated with the head and thrust with my hips in rhythmic action that re-lubricated the tip and became slick. She suddenly thrust her ass back onto my penis and caused me to penetrate all the way inside of her. I felt her ass cheeks as they rubbed against my pelvis. Her ass cheeks were cold against my pelvis and created a sensation of wonderful intensity each time I thrust into her.

As I started to pick up the pace of my thrusts her ass cheeks warmed up. She put her head down onto the couch and I felt her hand reaching back to tickle at my balls with each thrust, which felt very nice. I bent over her back as I thrust deep into her and reached around to play with her pussy, feeling my rod as it disappeared into her slippery wetness. She groaned in delight as I played with her clitoris and she continued to tickle at my balls. I did my own light tickling up from her pussy, onto her stomach and up to her breasts. I reached around with both hands to play with them, one in each hand, feeling at the nipples grew hard against my palm.

I made several further thrusts and then pulled out of her. She immediately turned around and took my throbbing member into her mouth, sucking and licking at the juices there.

I sat down and she climbed on top of me, placing her feet flat on the couch and going into a squat with her pussy hovering over my pelvic area. She reached down, took my throbbing penis into her hand and guided it into her eagerly awaiting pussy as she continued her squat-sit downwards until I was all the way inside and her ass cheeks brushed against my bare legs.

Our mouths met as I felt her ass rise upwards until only the head of my cock was inside her, at which point she descended again. She repeated the procedure several times alone and I could feel the tauntness of her pussy against my cock as she slid down my rod again and again. I reached around and cupped one ass cheek in each hand and helped her rise and fall.

She was starting to sweat from the exertion and I licked and nibbled at her breasts, with each descent onto my rod, as it came within reach of my mouth.

She made several wild, thrashing movements that felt terrific against my throbbing rod. Her erratic hip gyrations, each grinding onto my rod with each downward thrust of her hips,, rubbed my erection all over inside her. There was a tingling sensation every time her ass rubbed my pelvis, her juices soaking my entire abdomen.

I came inside her, throbbing to completion with a rapture no drug could ever surpass. She felt me finish and she ground hard onto me, taking the entire length in and pulling at it's remaining load. She came in close to me, leaned in and kissed and sucked at my earlobe, breathing heavily into my ear as she herself gave in to her own orgasm.

I continued to help, thrusting myself deep into her as her head finally was thrown back in her own bliss. She came to rest on my chest, playing with my chest hair as she panted and sweat, keeping me deep inside her.

Finally, my penis shrank to the point where I felt it pop out of her slippery wet pussy. She felt it too and lifted her ass off of me, looking down between her legs as my cum came dripping out of her onto my stomach. Each splatter felt cold and wet against my skin.

She dismounted and I told her, "That felt terrific! But, now I'm exhausted."

"Yeah," she said, siding down to rest beside me, her leg on top of mine near my crotch.

I reached over and stroked her naked shoulder, following her long hair down onto her breasts to tease at her. Then I gently moved the hair out of the way of her beautiful face and bent in to enfold her with my arms. Our mouths met and, our mutual lust exhausted for the moment, we quickly ended up asleep in each other's arms.

12