All Comments on 'A Biological Imperative'

by 2ndAlias

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
omg

one of the hottest story's that i have read so far hope there is more to come between those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely HOT!

Wow!!! That was a hot story...write on!!! Can't wait to read what happens next. Damn...MORE soon!!!! I have read all your stories on Literotica and loved them...This one was absolutely HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy Shit!

Hot story! I'm on my 3rd read and it's just as hot as the first time. Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hottest thing ever

I didn't even last to read the second page.

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
NO

I hope this story doesn't end here!!

Please continue writing this story!!

I don't want to beg, but I'm not above it, haha

ihearyou2287ihearyou2287over 14 years ago
Un-Fuckin Believable!!

Like the others have said, this is one of the HOTTEST Gay Male stories I have ever read here in Literotica - and I have read a lot of the gay male stories. Whew. I may have to go take a nap (perchance to dream?:-) just to settle down. Well Done! Many Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh oh oh!

I want that! Oh please, I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like the after sex contentment. it is sweet, and arousing too when reading to this part. Would love to offer my first to a guy like Gary. ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This story reminds me so much of the first time I was fucked. I had never thought about being fucked, but once that cock was in my ass, I loved it. I still love it today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please, Please add more!

A really good erotic story. I loved the characters, and could so see myself as the young neighbour! I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Helluva Hot Story

Really loved this. Don't see where you continued it but wish you had or would. It is well-written. And oh so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT

Great neighbor first fuck story, got me hard!

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

I can bet they got together a lot........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dear Jim, what a hot story and I am so glad you shared your hot story with with us.

Gary opened up that sweet arse of yours and pounded it with his monster cock until he made it his but then in the end he thanked you like a gentlemen. Treated you like the slut you want to be, in bed, but like a gentlemen in the world. Hot.

I wonder if you two continued to meet and Gary fuck you senseless each time or did you move on from the hot daddy for other horizons!

When you shared this story you were 21 and Gary was 37, so 12 years later, or thereabouts, you could be 33 and he 49. I wonder if you are now the hot daddy and he is still a hot daddy!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences Jim and hope life continued to be good to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2ndAlias@2ndAlias
I began writing erotic fiction as a way to improve my literary skills since it is a topic that I knew would keep my interest! I've also used it as a means of self-actualization by writing about situations and experiences I would like to find myself in as well as creating char...