All Comments on 'A Bird's Eye View'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
How could you not watch

I loved your story, especially from Tess's point of view as she watches what is happening beneath her. I don't think I would have been able to look away either. Voyeurism is such a fascinating thing. Thank you for your story. Keep up the writing.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 9 years ago
bit short.

I really enjoyed it but felt this needed a bit more backstory to really build the suspence. I also couldn't help but feel bad for Tess, had fingers crossed that she would've been caught. And I do hate you for that cliffhanger ending..... hmf. Ch.2?

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 9 years ago
Engaging...

...voyeuristic tale. I liked the fact that there is much for the reader to guess at, speculate about, it sparks the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Would like to see more of what happens to Tess.

MoaningNightMoaningNightover 6 years ago
Amazing

I'm impatiently waiting a part 2 !!

ericahopeericahopealmost 5 years ago
Good sex, but...

I like the sex scene and the various thoughts that go through Tess' mind as her friends' actions cause her to contemplate her own life, and the sex was erotic. But I felt like I didn't know the characters at all. I think some more build up would have been helpful...some conversation during the day when the women are out at the wineries or sun bathing. It would have helped me get to know their personalities and why Donna and Stacy getting together happened in the first place. Obviously, from the beginning every reader knows that at least two of the women would wind up lovers, but it would have been more fun if we'd been introduced to them all, and then left guessing until the final scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
pretty obvious

Written by a male.

ClaudiaNClaudiaNabout 1 year ago

wow, super erotic and well written

fluidMechanicfluidMechanic4 months ago

I liked how you addressed the effect of the clandestine watching on voyeur Tess. Tess would not have been able to discern closely the details of the lovemaking and you reported them appropriately.

Will we see more of Tess later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous