A Bird's Eye View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

As quietly as possible, Tess retrieved her panties and crawled down the hall and into her room. Lying in her bed in a dreamlike state of sexual coziness, her mind replayed the scene. She kept returning to the vision of sweet and pious Donna with tits bouncing and enthusiastically devouring Stacy's succulent cunt. As these sex-infused thoughts swirled in her head, her hand played again with her soaked pubic hair. Tess worked herself up to a second smaller, but satisfying, orgasm.

Her brain then shifted to wondering why hadn't Stacy had never approached her? They'd been close, and Tess never had Donna's reserved front on sexual matters. Then wondered what she would have done if Stacy had hit on her? While she had no answers for the retrospective questions, she knew it would be different in the future. She drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

Both Stacy and Donna slept late the next morning. When Tess passed the couch, she had a flash of longing and a rush of arousal. At breakfast, she eyed the newfound fuck buddies closely. Stacy was her normal, wise-cracking self. Donna seemed different. Still quiet and actively domestic, but she clearly displayed an atypical well-fucked glow. And, she seemed more attentive than usual to anything Stacy had to say. Tess thought 'Good for you, girl. Live it up a little.'

That morning, Tess reached two conclusions. First, that if this was Donna's first lesbian experience, it wouldn't be her last. Tess also decided she had gotten into too much of a conservative sexual and life rut. Maybe that was why Stacy hadn't approached her. That would change.

For starters, she definitely would not be the first to bed tonight. She would be on the couch and on the prowl.

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
fluidMechanicfluidMechanic4 months ago

I liked how you addressed the effect of the clandestine watching on voyeur Tess. Tess would not have been able to discern closely the details of the lovemaking and you reported them appropriately.

Will we see more of Tess later?

ClaudiaNClaudiaNabout 1 year ago

wow, super erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
pretty obvious

Written by a male.

ericahopeericahopealmost 5 years ago
Good sex, but...

I like the sex scene and the various thoughts that go through Tess' mind as her friends' actions cause her to contemplate her own life, and the sex was erotic. But I felt like I didn't know the characters at all. I think some more build up would have been helpful...some conversation during the day when the women are out at the wineries or sun bathing. It would have helped me get to know their personalities and why Donna and Stacy getting together happened in the first place. Obviously, from the beginning every reader knows that at least two of the women would wind up lovers, but it would have been more fun if we'd been introduced to them all, and then left guessing until the final scene.

MoaningNightMoaningNightover 6 years ago
Amazing

I'm impatiently waiting a part 2 !!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
Unexpected Lust Pretty mother finds love & lust with new nanny.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Girl Problems Her BFFs are straight. There's a first time for everything.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories