All Comments on 'A Birthday Massage'

by Compulsive_Fornicator

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
serious

crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second person POV stories are horrible.

There really is nothing more annoying than reading a story that the narrator is telling to someone who was there. 'You walk into the bedroom'. I never read past the first line.

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input

Your comment is noted. I was experimenting with a different way of telling a story, and I, myself, have been tossing around the pros and cons of this approach to story telling. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The good news is that this was every bit as good as your other one.

The bad news is - that one was terrible. I wish I could divide 1* between them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Artificial, but not terrible

It IS an awkward format, but the author did a good job with it. Since there were only two people present at the massage, some of the problems disappear. (As the readers may have noted, other large and hard obstacles may suddenly appear, however!) The sexual contact scenes were well-paced and hot!

Repeating the action using role-play by Sweetie as masseur was interesting. I'm sure some will flame Hubby as 'gay', but more will flame a married woman in an LW LIT story as 'whore' for letting a man who is not her husband engage in sex with her! Oh well!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the contributor who didn't read past the first paragraph. I only got as far as the first sentence. You are supposed to be telling of something that has happened - trying to tell it as if it is happening now, is very off-putting.

Perhaps you should try again, using the past tense.

NicolecookieNicolecookieover 11 years ago
Da fuq

Not my cup of tea but ok

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
It is okay.

However, it is not my kind of story. And, it is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
end

I do this, she does that -- I quit reading your submittal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I think you did a wonderful job. You rolled many of my own fantasies into this single story, which is more than I can say for others. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE...

THIS WAS JUST TOO ODD!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I must have had a good massage, because the inept author said I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous