All Comments on 'A Birthday Request'

by FirstRain

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just The Two?

W.T.F. kind of birthday is that? My kind, thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent architecture!

Having seen a glut of birthday stories lately, my expectations were low. But even if I'd been looking for a mind-blower, your story would have been a surprise. You handled two pages of buildup like a master, keeping it fresh without ever dragging it out - each scene had its own denoument and comedown, each time coming down a little less, without ever topping the big finish. I'm keeping my eye on you for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written ... and hot !

Hot story. Wish the author would write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am 58 years old.I too have, I am sure, bedposts like those . Rounded at the top, I have measured it as 3 inches and then the next bulge down is 4 then the last 5. It measures 6 inches in height. I was alone, quite plump, but there is a nice guy from work, Rob , who has at my request moved in with me.. He is a bit dominant, likes me in nylons. The first time he fucked me I had not had sex for quite some time and he did me doggy style, my pussy so wet that my juices were splashing against his leg, his hand slapping my bottom. When we had finished, before he went he said next time I come over I am going to fuck your arse so make sure its ready. What cheek, but the next 3 days, I could do nothing else but think of him, bringing myself to many orgasms, until he said see you tonight, be ready. He came over,i knelt straight on the bed as he moved behind me and entered my arse and slapped me as he arse fucked me, finally blasting his hot cumm deep inside me as my pussy dripped juice. That same night he lay me down and spread my legs and worked his fist into my pussy and as he moved it slowly in me, I touched myself and orgasmed intensely. I was hooked. I thought of him all the time. The next time he fucked my pussy, working first 1 then 2 ,3 fingers into my arse at the same time,then 4, finally his fist was in my arse,i could feel my hole around his wrist,stretched, as he filled my dripping pussy. He moved in. So to the bedposts, he led me into the bedroom, the bedpost had a condom stretched over it,lubricated. He lay me down,licked my pussy, then pushed his cock into me, I love it as he fucked me, but he pulled out, I waited,then lots of lube, I knew what was coming as his hand entered me, making a fist inside, opening,flexing, I orgasmed. He pulled it out, stood me up and stood me over the bedpost,he stood on the floor, sit down on it, I knew not to say anything, I moved over it, I felt it at the entrance to my pussy,he put his arms around my waist, I felt the pressure at my pussy, as he moved me forward and pulled my hips down, aghh, aghh, and my pussy slid down over the first rounded bit, he moved his finger to my clit,rubbing gently, i felt full, like when his fist is in me, he was bringing me to orgasm, I rocked a bit forward, my orgasm intense,clasping the post and then I felt weak, my pussy relaxed and with his arms back around my waist he pulled me forward and my pussy slid down over the next bulge. I felt stretched but with one arm around my waist he said I am going to move your legs and he did,slowly, all my weight now on the bedpost and only held by his arm around me. He fingered my clit again, I was feeling pressure/pain then as my pussy responded I couldn't help but squirm, I was so wet, another orgasm, I couldn't clench my pussy then I relaxed and he pulled me forward and down, push he said and I did and bit by bit my pussy swallowed the post. He took his arms away,i was skewered by the post, he knelt between my legs and began licking my protruding clit, pain/pleasure as I started to buck on the post but I orgasmed so hard, he stood up, grabbed my legs, and slowly spun me around, my pussy rotating on the post, little orgasms as he now stood on the bed and pushed into my mouth, holding and pushing down on my shoulders,the post fucking me as he fucked and finally filled my mouth. He helped me off, my hips and pussy was sore for days. Now if I am home alone, I use the first 2 bulges of the bedpost.Waiting for him.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

I see by the date of the last Anon post below this hasn't been commented on in years, to my mind a really odd story, but I'v read things like this. Plenty of description in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous