A Birthday Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FirstRain
FirstRain
15 Followers

Steph grabbed a quick bite to eat at the food court and called ahead to the salon to make sure that they knew she would be coming in and to request her regular beautician. When she got to the salon, Sveta was waiting and ushered her into one of the private rooms. Sveta was a very tall, built Romanian woman. Not manly in any way, but you would never get the impression that she could be intimidated by anyone. She had dark hair which she wore pulled back in a very severe bun, and that, paired with the white lab coat and her muscular legs extending below (Steph assumed she always wore a skirt, but didn't know for sure) she looked a lot like a nurse, or maybe a medically oriented headmistress.

They exchanged their usual pleasantries. Sveta asked how Rob was doing, and Steph asked how Sveta's children were doing at school. In the mean time, Steph lifted off her sundress and unstrapped her heels. She lay down naked on the long table in the center of the room and parted her legs. Sveta prepped her supplies and then went to work on Steph's exposed pubic mound. There wasn't a lot of hair to deal with, as Steph made this a regular bi-weekly occurrence, so the process was pretty quick, and Sveta was very good at her job. A few quick swipes of wax and cloth and Steph's mound was as smooth as the day she was born. She then rolled onto her stomach, got up on all fours and stuck her ass in the air. This part had embarrassed her a little when she first started getting waxed, as it meant that her ass and pussy were waving in the air, but by this point it had become old hat, and the only thing that she really noticed today was that she could feel her pussy gape just slightly as she spread her legs and thrust out her ass. Sveta made swift work of the thin hairs around her anus and then began with Stephanie's favorite part.

Sveta liked to use a lavender scented finishing oil which she warmed over a candle before applying. It helped to remove any residual wax and moisturized the skin to minimize irritation. Sveta dripped the warm oil into the crack of Steph's ass and, though Steph wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, allowed it to run between the lips of her pussy and into her subtly gaping vagina. Steph felt Sveta's latex gloved hand begin to rub the oil into the crack of Steph's ass and across the back of her pussy. She could feel herself moistening and wanted so badly to ask Sveta to slide her fingers into Steph's asshole. She imagined the feeling of having this beautiful European woman fingering her ass, massaging the inside of her rectum, stroking the underside of her vaginal walls from the inside out, slowly adding a second, and maybe a third finger, and working them in and out, building Steph to a fantastic anal orgasm. Steph realized that she was getting very wet, and she looked behind her, not sure if Sveta had noticed. Again, Steph felt the wetness begin to run down her thigh and she realized that there was no way that Sveta hadn't noticed, but being the consummate professional, her face revealed nothing. She simply indicated that it was time for Steph to roll onto her back.

Steph clenched her vaginal muscles in an attempt to keep her juices from draining out of her canal as she gingerly rolled onto her back. She was marginally successful, but when Sveta began drizzling hot oil onto Steph's pubic mound, she couldn't help herself and her wetness spilled out between her legs. Not a lot, mind you, but enough to form a small puddle between her legs. Sveta again showed no outward sign of noticing, but as she began to work the oil into Steph's skin, she ran her hand down between Steph's legs and, as she drew it back up again, her hand parted her outer lips and Steph felt her clit being slid between Sveta's fingers. The feeling was incredible and Steph moaned in spite of herself, but again, Sveta's face showed no change. After three or four slow, agonizing strokes, Sveta said that Steph was all set and, as their eyes met, Steph though she saw just a hint of a smile cross Sveta's lips. Sveta handed her a white towel, said for Steph to tell Rob she said hello, and left without another word.

Steph sat up in a puddle of her own juices, both excited and a little dazed by what may or may not have just happened. All she knew for sure was that for the third time that day, her pussy was wet and she was horny. She let her legs drop over each side of the table so that she was sitting upright with her legs spread, and allowed her hand to drop to her clit. It was still slick from the oil and she stroked herself slowly. She brought her other hand around from where it had been supporting her behind her back and dug two fingers deep into her aching twat. She felt the sopping walls of her vagina expand to receive her fingers and her clit hardened under her touch. She was so close to cumming but she held back just enough to ensure that she didn't push herself over the edge. She took her hands away from her pussy and flopped back on the table, legs still spread over each side and took a moment to breathe deep and feel the remaining liquid drain from her pussy. When she had composed herself, she swung her feet off the table, toweled off her crotch gently so as not to set off another round of masturbation, cleaned up the puddle she had left on the table surface, tossed her dress back over her head, strapped on her shoes, and left the room. She settled up at the register, being sure to leave Sveta a larger than usual tip, and headed for the car. Everything was ready. It was time to go home.

After Stephanie pulled into the driveway, she grabbed her shopping bags and headed inside. It was almost four o' clock so she figured she had just enough time. She stopped off at the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors from the utility drawer. After opening her new pantyhose, and taking a moment to enjoy the silky effect of the material as she ran it through her fingers, she carefully snipped out the cotton crotch, being sure not to nick the stitching surrounding it. This would keep the sheer glossy nylon intact while allowing her full access to her pussy and clit.

She took the newly modified pantyhose upstairs, along with her new shoes, and decided that she had enough time for a quick shower to rinse away the lavender oil. She jumper into the shower rinsed off as fast as her skillful wandering hands would allow, and jumped back out again. She toweled off in front of the mirror and reached for a bottle of lightly scented body powder. It was a designer brand and was a fine as cornstarch, which made it absolutely wonderful to apply. She dusted her torso and smoothed the powder across her breasts; the fine grain of the powder allowing her hands to glide effortlessly across her body. She liberally dusted her pubic mound, ass, and legs, enjoying the fact that her hands slid over their smooth surfaces with ease. The powder was so light that Steph almost couldn't tell she had applied it, except that she was now completely dry from head to toe, and her smooth skin seemed to glow in the full length mirror.

Steph again took the pantyhose from the shopping bag and took a seat on the edge of the bathtub. She gathered up first one leg, then the other, and slid the marvelous material over her smooth sculpted legs. She made sure to stretch the material evenly but firmly. She loved the tight, slightly restrictive feel of wearing pantyhose and relished in the experience of putting them on. She stood up and slid the pantyhose up to the base of her ass, again smoothing the material over her legs and thighs. As she took the waistband and slid the pantyhose up over her hips, she could feel the nylon slide across her now engorged clit and the sensation sent a shiver up her spine. She pulled the hosiery up and smoothed it across her abdomen so that it lay perfectly flat. She checked the front and back seems to make sure that the lined up perfectly with the crack of her ass and the line of her vaginal lips. And lastly, she made sure that the now missing crotch was properly aligned with her pussy. She was glad to see that the opening was just large enough to perfectly frame her pussy from top to bottom. She then took the new black heels from their box, polished them with a cloth to ensure that they had a nice shine, slid them onto her nylon encased feet, and tightened the buckles around each of her ankles.

As Stephanie took a moment to admire herself in the mirror, she had to admit that she looked seriously fuckable. The light in the bathroom caught the gloss of the pantyhose perfectly and it sent a beautiful undulating line of light up the length of her legs. The heels made her calves look amazing and her pantyhosed ass looked so tight that she started to think of the pantyhose as gift wrap and began longing for Rob to come home and unwrap his present.

But the thought of Rob coming home brought her back to reality and she checked the time. About twenty minutes till five o' clock. She hoped that would be enough time. She opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of silicone based lubricant that she and Rob used for anal sex. They had long ago agreed that the silicone type was the best because it never dried out, and under the circumstances, she thought of that as a very very good thing.

She walked back out into the bedroom, made sure that the bedroom door was completely open, and turned to face her new nemesis. The bedpost just stood there, though being a bedpost, it didn't really have a choice. She took a moment to contemplate the fact that she was actually going to do this, and remembered again the amazing look of lust and anticipation on Rob's face when she agreed to it that morning. With this image in her mind, she resolved again to go through with it and walked toward the bed.

As she stood next to the bed she had a moment of doubt as she contemplated what it would take to mount herself on top of the bedpost. She couldn't very well be lowered directly onto it as she was the only one there, and she didn't want to use a stepstool as she would be unable to put it away after the fact and she didn't want it to ruin the visual when Rob came home. She thought about it for a moment and then had an idea. She took the bottle of lube and squeezed some out into her hand. She rubbed the lube onto the pinecone shaped post top making sure to completely cover it. She then added some extra right on the top to ensure that it was as slick as possible. Then she took another helping of lube and went to work on her pussy, being careful not to get any lube on her pantyhose. She wanted them to be pristine when Rob saw her. She stroked her clit with one hand while she slid the fingers of the other hand inside herself, first two fingers, then three, as deep as she could while standing up. She then reached for a small blunt tipped syringe she kept in the drawer of the night side table and filled it with lubricant. She slid the syringe inside of her and injected the lubricant directly into her vaginal canal. The lube was slightly cool and she could feel it coating her insides. She grabbed a small towel from the bathroom and relaxed her muscles, using the towel to catch the small amount of lube which dripped from her. She reinserted her fingers and massaged herself to loosen herself up, enjoying every sensation emanating from her pussy. When she was satisfied that her hole was gaping to a sufficient degree, she decided it was time.

Stephanie climbed up onto the bed and settled herself on all fours with her ass toward the bedpost. She reached between her legs and took hold of the post, guiding herself backward and inching her mound toward her new goal. As the post top made contact with her lips, Steph felt a simultaneous twinge of apprehension and a thrill of anticipation. She was less sure than ever that this thing was even going to fit, but she was going to try.

She lined herself up with the bedpost and arched her back upward to align her vaginal opening with the point on the top of the post. As she backed herself slowly onto the post, she felt the first textured inch enter her. The bumpy surface felt a little like one of the sex toys Rob and she had played with and she found the rough sensation really pleasurable. She raised herself up so that she was kneeling on the bed, her back to the bedpost, with one hand on the post to guide it in and the other hand stroking her clit. She slid down another inch and she felt herself open to accommodate the ever widening bulge. As each bump and ridge of the post slid past her vaginal opening she felt herself getting more and more excited. As her honey began to flow, she found that she wanted more. She looked down between her legs and saw that she had three inches of pinecone and the widest part still to go and, to her own surprise, she wanted it. She wanted to feel the entire unyielding mass lodged in her pelvis. She wanted to know what it felt like to be completely filled, to be skewered atop an immovable object. She became conscious of the fact that she was slowly but repeatedly thrusting the first two inches of the bedpost into her now sopping gash. She took her hand away from the bedpost, slid it up the length of her tight slender body, and brought both hands to her breasts. As she continued to thrust herself down further on the bedpost, she cupped her vibrating breasts and tweaked her nipples roughly. The combined sensations just made her even hotter and she raised her torso upright. She lifted herself up one more time, allowing her gaping pussy to drain onto the post top below her. Steph whispered to herself "This is it", and she slowly lowered herself. The first two inches slid into her easily. As she began to take the third inch she could feel her vaginal muscles stretch and a shock of pleasure ran up her spine. As the fourth inch slid into her now tightly distended pussy she could feel every contour of the pinecone shaped post top as it ground along the inner surface of her vagina. Then, just as Steph became convinced that she couldn't push any harder without hurting herself, and that her hole could not possibly be stretched any further, she felt herself drop. Not a lot; just a half an inch or so. But it was enough to relieve the tightness at the opening of her pussy and transfer that tightness higher up inside of her. She felt the entrance of her canal close around the tapered base of the post top and she knew that it was in. She breathed a small sigh of relief that she had managed to do it and made a move to readjust herself.

"Ooohhhhhh my god!!" she yelled in spite of herself.

The sensation of fullness was absolutely overwhelming and she thought, for a moment that she might cum right then and there. She steadied herself and brought herself back from the brink. She tentatively shifted herself on the bedpost to get used to the sensation and found that the widest part of the pinecone was perfectly aligned with her g-spot. As she slid ever so slightly up, then down again, she could feel more and more fluids dripping from her pussy and she found herself absolutely loving the feeling. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples as hard as she could as she slid herself further down onto the post. She knew she had gone as far as she could when the ring of leaves below the pinecone made contact with her vaginal opening. Now all she had to do was turn around.

She tentatively dropped one nylon encased leg to the floor and stabilized herself. Then, inch by exquisitely pleasurable inch, she rotated herself around to face the door, feeling every individual nub of the post top as it spun its way across the surface of her g-spot, each ridge milking her pussy for another drop of honey and sending vibrations of pleasure through every part of her body. As she slowly lowered her other leg to the floor she marveled at the fact that, after all of that, she had still managed not to cum, and was, quite frankly, very proud of herself. She knew that when Rob finally sent her over the edge, it would be one of the most intense explosions of pleasure she had ever experienced.

As she was congratulating herself for not cumming, Steph was also coming to the realization that she had slightly underestimated the height of the heels she needed to make this work in any sort of convenient way. She looked down and realized that four inch heels would have been a better choice as, when she stood perfectly straight she was able to hold herself slightly above the ring of leaves at the base of the post top. But as she relaxed her legs and began to settle in, her pelvis dropped and she could feel the upward facing cone of leaves begin to stretch her pussy again. Not that is was unpleasant at this point, but it was going to be a constant reminder to stand up straight.

Feeling good about her accomplishment, she looked herself up and down. Her pantyhose were still straight, the bedpost was sunk deep inside her sopping pussy, and giving a quick look at the clock, she realized that it was just a couple of minutes before five. Rob should be home at any moment.

As the minutes ticked by, Steph slowly became accustomed to the barrage or sensations coming from inside of her. She found that if she rocked back and forth on her heels she could press the widest part of the post top into her g-spot or back against the inside of her rectum, both sending intense, but different bursts of pleasure through her. She caressed her breasts, and even dropped her hand down to stroke her clit, always being careful not to go past the point of no return. After a few minutes of teasing herself and exploring the realities of her situation, she realized that it was five minutes past five. She also realized that her legs were getting a little tired. She relaxed a little and felt her pelvis descend, felt herself being spread wide by the post, and felt herself again wanting more. She allowed herself to slip down onto the post slightly, feeling herself stretch out as the cone slid inside her, feeling the post top hit home as it made contact with her cervix, and loving the intense sensation, the hard unyielding pressure at the very deepest part of her pussy. She lifted herself slightly and descended again. She looked at the clock and begged for Rob to come home. She began to perspire ever so slightly and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold on. The minutes ticked by, passing though ten after five, the fifteen after five. Then just as Steph was nearing her limit, she heard the front door open.

"Stephanie? Honey? I am so sorry I'm late," Rob called from the kitchen, his voice getting closer as he spoke. "I had everything closed up and was walking out the door when John caught me in the hall and needed..."

As Rob turned the corner his mouth fell open in mid sentence and he was unable to continue. He simply stood for a moment in the doorway and marveled at what was before him. His beautiful lithe and tender wife stood before him, her hands clasped behind her back, her firm athletic breasts standing proud, her body glistening with a thin layer of sweat, her entire lower body wrapped for him in a glossy silken glove, her feet adorned in polished black, and all this sexuality impaled on a solid shaft wood.

It took a second for Rob to come back to his senses, but when he did, he wasted no time. He stepped into the room, removed his tie and his shirt in one quick motion and knelt down in front of the object of his desire. He looked into her eyes, gazing up at her along the length of her smooth stomach and Steph knew that it was ok to let go.

Rob ran his fingers up both of her nylon clad legs, grasped her firmly by the hips, and said "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied.

The next thing she saw was stars.

Rob pressed his tongue against Stephanie's clit and worked it hard, crushing it against her pubic bone and skillfully spinning it in circles. On any other day this would have been enough, but the added pressure on her mound pressed her g-spot hard against the bedpost. Rob looked up to see the beginnings of her orgasm ripple across her abdomen. Without letting up he grabbed her hands and interlaced his fingers with hers, providing her an additional support to lean on as a massive orgasm wracked her body.

FirstRain
FirstRain
15 Followers