A Birthday Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FirstRain
FirstRain
15 Followers

The rush of blood to her head and the sensations radiating from her pelvis pushed her over the edge and for the first time that day she let her self cum. The explosion of pleasure built inside her, causing her legs to buckle and her toes to curl. She held her breath and felt every muscle in her abdomen contract, bending her forward. She leaned hard on Rob's up-stretched hands as her eyes closed and she lost track of where she was. She felt the leaves of the bedpost distend her slit even further as she inadvertently dropped onto it and she felt the post top force itself deeper into back of her canal, pressing even harder on her cervix. She couldn't stand it anymore. She screamed out in ecstasy as every muscle in her pelvis tensed, making the bedpost feel that much larger and even more unyielding within her, and her pussy let go a rush of juices which poured out onto Rob and ran down her thighs.

Knowing that she had been waiting to release all day, Rob kept up his attention to her clit as his wife slowly came down off her orgasmic high. Then he slowly began to lick the edges of her now distended vaginal opening waiting for Steph to remember where she was. When she finally looked him in the eye again, the look of fulfillment on her face was like nothing he had ever seen.

"That was absolutely insane," she said. "I've never felt anything that intense before."

"We're not done," came the reply, accompanied by the mischievous smile she had grown to love for everything it could, and usually did lead to. "Spin around."

It was easier rotating on the bedpost with Rob as a helping hand but the ridges of the bedpost working against her g-spot were enough to set her juices flowing again and by the time she had raised, first one leg, then the other, and gotten them settled back on the ground again, she was in the throws of another intense orgasm. Rob took off his pants, quickly climbed up on the bed and knelt down in front of her, holding her hands for support while she rode the post for all it was worth.

Just as her ecstasy hit its peak, Steph reached out and grabbed Rob's rock hard cock and thrust it into her mouth. Rob groaned as his cock plunged deep down Steph's throat and was drawn back out again. She was sucking on him like she never had before, gobbling his manhood with an abandon he had never seen. It was as if her only salvation would be found by consuming whole the man attached to this particular cock. With each stroke she sucked harder as her tongue worked the underside of his head. She had a tight grip on the base of his cock and as she felt him begin to swell in anticipation of cumming, she grabbed his balls with her free hand and worked them for all she was worth.

Rob groaned in pleasure and told Steph that he was about to cum. In that moment, she thrust his cock as far down her throat as she could and shifted the hand that had gripped his shaft so tightly down between his legs and, as Rob's orgasm hit, she pressed hard against the flesh between his balls and his asshole. Rob came harder than he had in a long time, but thanks to Steph's skillful hand work, he didn't ejaculate, and best of all, he was still rock hard.

Steph slid Rob's hard cock out of her mouth and looked up at him with a satisfied but tired look on her face. Having just ridden out the two strongest orgasms she had ever had, she wasn't sure what else she could handle, but the lustful look on Rob's face told her she wasn't finished yet, and her body twinged with excitement.

"Are you ok? Do you want to keep going," Rob asked her in a playful tone.

"Yes please... I'm ok," she panted. "You can do whatever you want to me. I'm completely yours."

The thought of his hot and horny wife offering him free reign over her young, sensuous body sent Rob wild with lust. He slid himself off the bed and walked around behind his Stephanie. He dropped to his knees again and took in the sight of her beautiful pantyhose encased ass. He reached up and kneaded her cheeks before sliding his tongue between her legs to lick the backside of her distended pussy. Then he grasped the back of her pantyhose and ripped a hole. Spreading her apart, Rob buried his tongue in Steph's tight asshole.

Like so much else today, it hadn't even occurred to her that this could happen, and on top of everything else, the intense pleasure of having the man she loved rimming her tight little anus was absolutely amazing. She tried to press back against his tongue but this drove the bedpost harder against her insides, milking her pussy and flooding more sweet liquid down her already soaked thighs. Rob probed further into her, tasking her sweet ass, and loosening her up. He then stood up and grabbed the bottle of lube Stephanie had left on the bed earlier. He squeezed out a hand full and lubed up his shaft. Then with a new helping of lube, he worked it into the crack of Steph's ass.

It only took her a moment to realize what was about to happen, but she didn't protest. Rather quite the opposite. This had been a day of extremes and she found herself wanting to know just how much she could take.

"Come on baby. I know you want it. Get that cock in my ass now!" were the only words Steph had time to say.

Rob lined up the head of his cock with her asshole and pressed forward, driving his cock deep into Steph's bowels. Steph had thought she knew what full was when she had driven her self down onto the post of her own bed, but as Rob's cock thrust into her rectum, she could feel his length sliding along her insides and across the ridges of the pinecone post top still buried in her snatch. The additional pressures in her pelvis, the rapid stretching of her anal canal, Rob's cock rubbing her vagina from the inside and the knowledge that she was now sexually filled beyond anything she had ever known, was all too much for Steph and she found herself wracked by her third mind blowing orgasm.

"Ugggghhh Godddd!! YES!!" she grunted as she tensed and bent forward onto the bed, her hips held rigidly in place by the bedpost within her. She thrust a hand down to her clit and began to work at it franticly while her other hand clenched down on her breast. She groaned incoherently as her orgasm subsided, but that was when Rob began thrusting.

Rob had always loved the feel of his cock in Stephanie's tight asshole, but this was something completely new. He could feel the bumps and ridges of the post top as he thrust his cock deep into her ass and they stroked the underside of his cock head as he withdrew from her anus like nothing he had ever felt. He lined up again and, once again, thrust himself deep into his wife's tender anus. Each thrust sending him balls deep into the hottest ass he had ever known, then fully withdrawing to thrust once again. Soon, he wasn't able to focus long enough to withdraw completely from Steph's ass, and he began to thrust continuously, long and deep.

Steph began to rock her hips back and forth on the bedpost as the rhythm of Rob's thrusts quickened, and with each thrust, the post top was either forced forward into her g-spot or backward tightening her asshole and milking Rob's cock as it slid its way in and out of her body. She could feel herself building to yet another orgasm and she knew by his pace that Rob wouldn't last much longer. The sweat had begun to pool on her back and she was getting dizzy. The fluids from her pussy flowed freely now and ran down her thighs in small curling streams.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder baby! Fill my ass!" Steph screamed as she was taken by her husband.

Rob responded in kind, grabbing Stephanie's arms and pulling her up slightly from the bed so her breasts barely grazed the sheets. With each thrust, Rob pulled her back toward him, pushing the bedpost harder into Steph and forcing his cock deeper into her ass. One after another the thrusts rocked Steph's body. Then in one last forceful push/pull, Rob lifted her torso off the bed so she was standing upright, thrust his cock completely into her ass, wrapped one arm across her breasts, holding her tight to him, and thrust his other hand down to her mound and rubbed her clit as hard as he could.

Steph let out a scream that must have been heard for miles. Every muscle in her body spasmed in unison and if it weren't for Rob's tight grip on her, she surely would have tightened up into a ball and passed out. She felt Rob's sperm filling her rectum as he shot his load deep within her and she knew that they were now both completely satisfied. Slowly the last waves of orgasm washed over her and she began to regain control of her muscles but all Steph could do was turn her head weakly rest her head back against Rob's shoulder and whisper "I love you so much" as she lost all sense of where she was. The world was swimming before her eyes as Rob pulled his cock from her ass. She moaned with one last expression of absolute pleasure as he grasped her carefully around her torso and lifted her ever so slowly off of the bedpost, laying her carefully on the bed. He gently removed her high heels, setting them beside the bed, and pulled the covers up over her limp and exhausted body.

Rob crawled into bed and spooned up behind the woman he loved. He glided his hand along her pantyhose covered legs and grazed his fingers across her hairless pubic mound, touching her clit only briefly to see her smile and twitch one more time.

"I love you more than I can possibly tell you," he whispered in her ear as she began to drift off. "There is no one else in the world I would ever want to be with."

"Happy Birthday sweetheart," she whispered in reply, before letting the peaceful veil of sleep take her.

FirstRain
FirstRain
15 Followers