A Birthday Surprise for Brett!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a short ride to Monique's apartment; I rang the buzzer, and her soft voice answered, I explained that I had heard she was unwell so I had brought her a gift to make her feel better; with that she let me in to the apartment block and I soon found her apartment. Answering the door in the scantiest of outfits there stood Monique an absolute picture of magnificence and I had to have her, if not today then soon.

"Hello Mrs. Steyn. How good of you to visit me, please come in."

"Hello Monique. Are you feeling any better? Please call me Anya," I replied smiling.

Entering the apartment there was a sweet smell of flowers, I couldn't quite put my finger on the variety, but the smell was gorgeous.

"Monique, what is that gorgeous smell?" I asked with an air of yearning.

"It's Cherry Blossom; the scent is carried by the breeze from the Japanese Gardens across the way; beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes quite beautiful, but then the room is full of beauty," I replied.

Monique looked at me; as I stared at her in awe of her stunning face and body, her eyes blue like the Mediterranean, her skin soft and flawless, her hair blonde like flaxen, her tits were more than an average size for her figure, her waist was slender as were her hips and her legs so long; I could imagine them wrapped around me while I fucked her with a strap-on.

"Are you okay Anya?" she asked.

"Sorry, yes I'm fine," I replied my face slightly reddening with embarrassment.

"Please sit down, would you like a drink? I have some wine in the fridge."

"Yes that would be lovely, thank you," I answered.

Pouring the drinks and then sitting down on her sofa next to me, she made me feel quite at ease, we chatted about how long she had worked at the apartment complex; she told me that she was ready for a change and that she would love to live and work in the UK; I began to wonder if it was possible to have a lover and a maid on the payroll, but I would have to see how she performed first, I mean what would be the point in paying for her to come and stay with us if she was a shite lover;

"Shall we go out onto the balcony? It's a lovely afternoon." Monique asked.

"Yes; why not. I must get going soon though, or Brett and our guest will be missing me."

"Please I don't mean to keep you, I don't have many friends they are just work colleagues mostly."

"Don't worry, you're not keeping me, I wanted to come," I replied in a lustful tone.

The next few minutes were bliss, Monique came over to me and stood in front of me; being seated I had a fantastic view of her waxed twat, her panties were so small; she sat on my lap and kissed me with passion.

"Oh Monique, you are magnificent. Please join me on our yacht Tuesday?" I asked wantonly.

"I will have to book some holidays!"

"Why not take the next four weeks off? I'm sure we'll have fun!" I replied with enthusiasm.

"I only have two weeks left of my holidays," she answered glumly.

"Well don't worry I'm sure we can come to some arrangement!"

"Yeah okay then," she said hesitantly.

She really didn't know what she was letting herself in for. I couldn't wait to get her on our yacht.

"Monique, please bring your skimpiest swimsuit on Tuesday? It's better for the photos," I almost ordered.

"I prefer to go Au Naturale, to be honest!" she exclaimed.

That was the second time today I'd heard that, I wondered if it was just coincidence!!...

Returning back to our apartment I could only guess what sight awaited me... I opened the door and Brett was sat alone on the sofa completely naked...

"Hi Bunny, have you been anywhere nice?" he asked.

"Yes I have thanks; I've been to see a new friend,"

"Do I get to know who?" Brett pushed.

"Where's Dimitri?

"He had to nip out for something, he should be back soon," he replied cockily.

"I've booked us a table at the Cosmopolitan for eight o'clock, is he coming there with us too," I sniped.

"Erm right I'd best call him and tell him to wear something smart," he joked.

"What have you been up to then, whilst I was out, sweetheart?" I asked. Not really wanting to know, as my thoughts couldn't get past my incredible kiss with Monique.

"Oh we didn't do much, we had a short swim and then sat by the pool, before coming in for a shower to wash off the suntan oil," Brett replied, adding "Why do you ask darling?"

"No particular reason, other than I was wondering if you fucked his arse like I saw him fucking yours!" I could tell that Brett was shocked by the fact that I knew he likes a good cock drilling.

"To be honest yes I did fuck Dimitri, and he told me that you had seen him drilling me earlier." Brett said solemnly.

"Oh don't be sad darling, I just wish you had told me that you like a cock fuck as well as sucking it."

I felt quite sorry for Brett, I think he would have liked to keep it a secret, but now I can make sure that he has more cock than he can handle!! He came over to me and dropped to his knees.

"What are you doing?" I asked quite confused.

"I'm awaiting my punishment," he replied.

"No punishment we are on holiday remember. Now get up and we'll get ready for dinner." I told him.

I went to shower and I could hear Brett getting dressed in the bedroom. "Can you pick me an outfit out please darling?" Hoping that he would pick my cobalt blue backless dress, with my matching underwear; Stepping out of the shower I had quite a surprise, in front of me at the basin was Dimitri standing there naked his hard cock in his hand.

"Dimitri, you gave me quite a shock," I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to; Brett thought you might want a quick fuck before we went to dinner," he replied lustfully.

"Well I don't think we have time, so get ready and then we can fuck later; I expect you will be staying the night." I told him giving him a cheeky wink.

Returning into the bedroom to dress, Brett was nowhere to be seen; he had however put my cobalt blue outfit out, I started to dress and Dimitri just came and lay on the bed watching and smiling; I began to tease by licking my fingers and pushing them deep into my wet cunt, I walked over to Dimitri and made him suck my juices off them. Telling him that's a taste of what's to come!! I finished dressing and walked through to the lounge; Brett was sat outside taking in the panoramic view of the harbour,

"Breath-taking isn't it," I said.

"Not as breath-taking as you, my sweetheart." Brett replied, coming over to where I stood and nuzzling my neck.

"I agree with Brett, Anya you look stunning!" Dimitri remarked.

"The car should be here shortly, reception said they would call us when it arrived." Brett told me.

We went to dinner the food was exquisite and the wine even more so; I needed to unwind; I told Brett over dinner that I would be going out on the yacht on Tuesday, and that his presence wasn't necessary as I would be taking a friend out with me; yes the beautiful Monique would be all mine, no interruptions from anyone else; Brett was fine with that I think he asked Dimitri to meet him at one of the casino's and they could see how lucky they are on the Blackjack tables. We had all finished dinner, but the evening was still young...

"Darling, what time is the car coming for us?" I asked.

"I told Henri that I would call him when we are ready to return home, why sweetie?"

"Well I don't know about you two, but I fancy going to Buddha Bar, I need to chillax and kick my heels." I replied smiling.

"I'm game for it," Dimitri said laughing.

"You're game for anything," Brett said lustfully, adding "Yes we can go; it may help you to get to know each other."

"I don't think it's that sort of place darling!" I replied laughing...

We all enjoyed the nightclub; lots of suggestive movements, and 'double entendre', loads of different cocktails it all passed so quickly, but very relaxing. The car journey was very interesting; Brett was drunk, but Dimitri was very alive; Brett had slumped over and Dimitri came to sit by me, he kissed me while at the same time he pulled my dress and bra off my shoulders exposing my huge tits and erect nipples, he smiled and buried his head in my cleavage, devouring my voluptuous mounds, licking and sucking. Henri the driver had a great view; he was really good looking about five feet nine inches, light brown hair and brown eyes...

"Would you like a suck Henri?" I asked.

"Please don't tease ma'am," he answered.

"When we get back home, help Dimitri to the apartment with Brett, and you can have what you like!" I offered.

Reaching the complex Dimitri and Henri took Brett to the apartment; I told them to leave him on the sofa; I went into the bedroom and undressed, pulling on my silk robe I returned to the lounge;

"Right who would like a drink?" I asked.

"I'll get the drinks Anya, what would you both like?" Dimitri said.

"A beer will be fine for me," Henri answered.

"I'd like a glass of champers please, Dimitri."

We went to drink them by the pool, and chatted about different topics including Henri's tips on where to but some new toys from; we finished our drinks and I kept my promise to Henri and reiterated to him that he could have anything he wanted; he asked me to go and sit across his lap so he could suck, lick and squeeze my voluptuous mounds, he had the softest of touches and his mouth was so sensual, my cunt was soaking wet and it began to drip on his trousers for which I apologised; Dimitri had gone back inside and I couldn't see Brett lying where the guys had put him on our return. Henri told me that he would have to be going home as his wife was expecting him. Before he went I made sure that he could come to our little get together for Brett's birthday. I saw him to the door and went to find Brett and Dimitri; it wasn't a surprise to find them having a sixty nine between the sheets, to be honest I thought that one of them would be cock deep in the other.

The next few days couldn't pass quick enough, I spent a lot of my time making sure my tan was topped up; Brett and Dimitri were inseparable, they went and did everything together even me at least three times a day; Tuesday came around far too quickly, Brett had made sure that all the crew on the yacht were detailed that they were only to approach Monique or myself after calling my cell phone first.

Tuesday had finally arrived; I called Henri at 07:30 to check that he was able to pick me up at 09:30, continuing on to collect Monique and then down to the harbour; this was all perfectly okay with Henri, he even laughed when I had finished because I had checked with him twice the previous day. I packed a few things in my Moncrief weekender bag, and dressed in plenty of time to be collected.

"So do I get to know who you are taking out on the yacht today then, darling?" Brett asked.

"I told you a friend," I replied.

"Ah yes your new friend, male or female?" he continued.

"She is a very beautiful female, if you really must know." I quipped.

"Would it be the gorgeous Monique?"

"We shall be returning at around five this afternoon, will you and Dimitri be back from the casino, or are we meeting for dinner at the Cosmo?"

"We should be back and I'll make sure we are clothed when you return darling, have fun!" Brett said with sincerity.

Henri collected me at 09:30 prompt and we travelled to the harbour picking up Monique on the way; she looked stunning in a vibrant red fifties style halter neck dress, matching red ballet pumps, a white sunhat with designer shades and matching travel bag.

"Monique you look stunning."

"That makes two of us; you are impeccable as always Anya."

We kissed and embraced each other on the way to the harbour, Henri once more getting a good look and giving me a cheeky wink in his driver's mirror; I told her that I was so looking forward to today, the weather was superb sunny and the temperature would be at least twenty four degrees, with the sea temperature around the same...

"Welcome Mrs Steyn, Miss Beaumont, we are pleased you arrived safely," Come aboard," the captain smiled.

"Thank you Captain, don't mind if I do," I laughed with a smile.

Monique and I settled into our cabin; I lay on the bed watching Monique undress, she slowly removed her dress revealing her bare tits; she came over and lay on the bed next to me, we started to kiss passionately, her gentle moans getting louder as I pushed my tongue deeper into her mouth, I tenderly embraced her soft tits, her nipples erect and were begging to be licked; Monique's groans were more wanton, I slowly kissed my way down her immaculate body reaching her waxed pussy, still covered with her cream silk panties I gently pulled them down her silky smooth legs; tenderly pushing her legs apart I kissed my way back to her exposed waxed twat, spreading her lips with my fingers I started to lick and chew her hardened love button pushing my lover closer to an earth shattering orgasm, pushing two fingers into her soaking wet cunt her sweet tasting juice dripping down onto my wrist...

"How does that feel my sweetheart?"

"Bloody fantastic, please don't stop," she groaned.

"I have a little surprise for you," I told her.

I walked over to where I had left my bag and opened it with urgency, reaching inside I pulled out the gift I had for Monique.

"Thought you might like this; my darling." I said handing her the wrapped present.

"Oh Anya, you don't have to buy me gifts," she said, getting up from the bed...

By the look on her face when she opened it I knew I had made the right choice.

"It's gorgeous and it feels divine to touch and the colours look beautiful inside the glass, a true work of art, thank you," she said leaning over and kissing me.

Lying her back down on the bed I couldn't wait to use it on her; to my surprise she climbed on top of me and began to kiss me with wanton desire, all the way down my body softly sucking my hard nips, eventually reaching my waxed twat licking my rock hard jewel, making me groan lustfully she flicked it to the edge of an explosive orgasm and stopped. Taking her present she started to thrust it into my sopping wet cunt; working it in and out whilst rubbing my jewel with her thumb, it felt so heavenly...

"Fuck, fuck please don't stop, that feels so good," I groaned.

Thrusting even harder she certainly knew what she was doing, kissing and sucking on my large fleshy tits,

"Aaaahhhhh, ffffuuucckk, I'm coming, don't stop faster faster," I screamed in ecstasy.

Wave after wave of elation passing through me, my body now tingling with euphoric delight and my entire being now drained of almost all energy. Kissing me passionately Monique withdrew her new glass toy, licking off all of my cum with frenzied enthusiasm.

"Oh Monique that was absolutely amazing," I told her with a horny smile.

"Glad you enjoyed it Anya, you have an incredible body, so curvaceous and sensual."

We both had a quick shower and went up onto the deck wrapped in the skimpiest of robes, the sun was beating down and the sea was quite calm. Before we disrobed I got Pierre the waiter to bring us a bottle of Bollinger Rose...

"Here is your champagne ma'am, will there be anything else," Pierre said politely.

"Thank you Pierre, we don't require anything else at the moment," I replied with a smile.

The moment Pierre had left the deck, Monique disrobed, her body even more stunning in natural light, the sun reflecting on her body beautifully. She lay down on the awaiting sun lounger and gestured for me to oil her body; I disrobed and walked over to her, kissed her fabulous tits and began rubbing the oil sensually into her amazing body, making sure I rubbed plenty on her waxed twat; all the time she mewed wantonly, I reached her tits and her breathing became heavier, little gasps and the groans were heavenly to hear, I now retrieved the glass dildo that I had given to Monique as a gift; it was about seven inches long and three inches in girth, made of clear glass with a blue motif going through the middle that caught the sunlight brilliantly and it was ribbed in shape for more pleasure. I'd had it chilling in the ice bucket with the champers without her knowledge; I eased her legs open her and rubbed my fingers along her sun soaked twat, opening her lips I slipped two fingers in her wet cunt her groans were elating to my ears; I gently pushed the toy up her cunt Monique's screams of joy overwhelming my senses...

"OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING, please don't stop, my lover,"

I pushed the toy deeper inside her soaking wet cunt, thrusting it faster and faster Monique's elated shrieks becoming louder and louder. Her body went tense and I could tell that she was on the edge of a frenzied orgasm, her breathing was deeper, heavier once more and her groans were longer...

"Noo, no, don't stop, faster faster, aaahh aaahh, yeesss yeesss, jeeeezz, yes yes," Monique screamed with ecstasy.

Her body went limp, totally spent from her earth shattering climax; she thanked me for her amazing gift and such a mind-blowing time. I poured the champagne and we took in the astonishing views of the Mediterranean, whilst topping up our tans and having a girlie chat.

A couple of hours had passed and my cell phone rang...

"Mrs. Steyn would you and Miss Beaumont like me to bring a light snack of Smoked salmon blini canapés served with a green salad?" Pierre asked.

After consulting with Monique I answered, "Yes please Pierre that would be lovely and compliment the champagne wonderfully, also can we have another bottle of Bollinger please."

"Yes certainly Mrs. Steyn, I will be with you in fifteen minutes." Pierre replied.

We spent the time drinking the rest of the champers that was left in the bottle; Pierre came up on deck either Monique or I bothered to put on our robes, we just lay there uninhibited by any clothes...

"Your snacks Mrs. Steyn," Pierre announced, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh thank you Pierre,"

"Will that be all ma'am," he said; almost ogling our bodies.

"Yes for now, I may need you later." I told him giving him a wink.

The salmon canapés were gorgeous, washed down nicely with the champers; I stood up from the sun lounger and retrieved my camera; taking photos of each other was great fun, but we wanted some shots of us together so I called Pierre and asked him to come on deck in ten minutes, as I have a job for him.

"Monique I will be back in a minute, I need to go to the cabin. I've had a fabulous idea for a photograph," I said with urgency.

I put on my robe and went back to the cabin, I knew I had left it here from the time that Lisa and I stayed in the apartment; I searched all the drawers in the dresser, but it wasn't there, I had one more to search in the wardrobe and that's where I found it hidden underneath some of Brett's clothes; I just had to convince Monique to have her photo taken with it. Rushing back up on deck before Pierre got there; I was quite breathless when I arrived...

"Monique I have something to ask you? Can we use this in one of the photographs?"

"Oh my goodness. What a wonderful idea. Do you think he will do some action shots for us as well?" She said laughing.

"Oh I think so!" I replied smiling devilishly, adding, "Here he is now."

"Hi Mrs. Steyn, what can I do for you?" Pierre said.

"We would like you to take some photographs please Pierre, the upmost discretion will be called for."

"Okay Mrs. Steyn that's not a problem." Pierre replied.

"Give us a minute to get ready please Pierre, you may take a seat over at the table."

Pierre went and sat at the table, he looked quite nervous really I suppose. When we were ready for him, I called him over and instructed him where to point his camera lens. We had some pictures taken mainly of us on our own, then some of us together kissing passionately, sucking each other's tits even one of Monique licking my cunt; it definitely turned Pierre on as he got the biggest bulge in his white trousers that any man would be proud of; just needing to get him out of the way while we positioned ourselves for the final photos...