A Birthday Surprise for Brett!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pierre would you be a sweetie and get us another bottle of Bollinger please," I asked.

Looking embarrassed at having to return below deck with a stonking hard cock...

"Come over here Pierre and I'll get rid of that for you?" Monique told him with a big smile.

Walking over to where she had sat, she unzipped his trousers and took his rampant cock in her mouth; this I got lots of still photos and switched to movie camera for the money shot; deep throating his cock and squeezing his balls gently she was somewhat of an expert, he groaned ecstatically, his breath shallow, small lustful gasps and groans; until...

"I'm going to cum," Pierre said lustfully.

His back arched, his buttocks tensed and he shot his seed all over Monique's sun drenched tits, trickling down like melted ice.

"That was fantastic! Pierre gasped wantonly.

"Anytime Pierre, anytime." Monique teased.

He put his cock away and pulled up his zip and duly went below deck and fetched us a bottle of champers; Monique and I positioned ourselves for the final photographs, upon his return Pierre looked in awe as we both rode on my double ended dildo, rolling around the deck play fighting, our cunts getting wetter, the kissing more frenzied; Pierre was shooting away with the camera, the lens going at high speed; it didn't take long for his bulge to come back, but he would have to wait; Monique was close to another orgasm her short gasps of breath, her little groans these were the tell tale signs of an imminent body shattering orgasm, I thrust down harder with my cunt and gently squeezed her nipples, her groans were exquisite, our juices were mixing and running down our thighs the sun dancing on them like a ballerina; her love jewel so hard I flicked and rubbed it with my thumb and with the other hand I held her leg open, her cunt wetting, her groans becoming louder and more frenzied...

"Fuck me hard, fuck me now Anya," Monique screamed.

I pushed down deeper, thrusting harder and harder, making her groans louder.

"Aaahh fuck, yess, yess, please, please, yessss, yessss," she squealed with joyous delirium.

Her body was almost spent, exhausted from our play fights, explosive orgasms and the heat from the sun. She lay on the deck and we kissed with passion.

"How was that my sweet?" I asked.

"Absolutely fucking fantastic!" Monique replied with a big smile on her face.

The afternoon sun was amazing, I asked Pierre to join us in a glass of champagne as a reward for his hard work, I also invited him to our little party we will be having before we leave. I put the camera on timer, got Pierre to sit between us to pose for a photo keepsake before he had to leave us to go below deck...

The yacht soon came into dock and the afternoon was over; but the night was just beginning, we showered and dressed and Henri was there dockside to meet us...

"Did you have a pleasant day Mrs. Steyn, Miss Beaumont?"

"Yes thank you Henri, we had a wonderful time," I replied.

Driving back to the apartment we had to call at Monique's flat; she had forgotten something, but wouldn't say what it was; getting back into the car Monique had a huge smile on her face...

"Please tell me what you have in that bag?" I pleaded.

"You will find out later," she replied with an impish look on her face.

We reached the apartment and found Brett and Dimitri chatting and having drinks by the pool; walking outside to join them I don't think realised we were back, turning to face us...

"Hi darling, have you both had fun?" Brett asked.

"Yes we've had lots of fun, I might even let you see the photos," I teased.

"Would you ladies like a drink?" Dimitri asked.

"Yes please, that would be lovely, we'll have two glasses of Bollinger please," I replied.

"So dare I ask what you two have been up to, whilst Monique and I were soaking up the sun?" I asked.

"We hit the Blackjack tables, I won a small amount; and then we came back and celebrated!" Brett quipped with a smile.

"You won how much exactly?" I said inquisitively.

"Not much really just €100,000; should be enough for a good night out," Brett laughed.

"Darling that's wonderful, you will have to take Dimitri more often," I beamed.

Brett and I kissed lustfully; "Shall we go to the bedroom darling?" my cunt was wetting by the minute all that I wanted to do was fuck his cock.

"Good idea," he replied; nuzzling my neck.

He squeezed at my arse cheeks all the way to the lounge; this was making my lovebox drip with juice so much it began to run down my silky smooth inner thigh, we kissed with wanton desire and the urge to fuck was to strong; Brett cleared the coffee table and lay on it, his solid cock rampant with the need to be buried deep inside my cunt; I straddled him and sat on his face making him lick my rock hard cunt button, he lovingly chewed, sucked and licked, my lustful groans becoming louder, my body rippling inside from the overwhelming desire to cum...

"Aaahh don't stop please, ffuucckkk mmmeee, I'm coming, don't stop, yesss yesss," I screamed; I moved my cunt down and rode his cock as if it was a stallion, bouncing up and down; his cock buried deep inside my soaking wet lovebox, Brett started to groan his body tensing and beads of sweat running down his brow; he softly squeezed my voluptuous tits, pinching and pulling at my stiff nips...

"Fuck me harder bitch, fuck me, make me cum you slut, ffuuuccckk mmeeee," he shrieked.

He pawed at my tits like a frenzied animal, thrusting his stiffened member deeper inside; my juices started to squirt all over his cock...

"Yesss yesss, oh my god yesss, fucckking helllll," Brett yelled; his body now spent from his mind shattering orgasm;

My cunt still squirting as he pulled out his cock; his body still reeling, I had to reawaken him, I straddled his face once more; his mouth slightly open, I began to squirt our mixed juices down his throat making sure he swallowed most of it...

"Fucking hell Anya, that felt heavenly," Brett groaned, licking his lips and smiling.

"Yeah it was good for me too," I said beaming.

"We had better get back to our playmates," he said in a soft tone.

"I'm going for a shower; can you send Monique through for me? Hands off her she's mine until I tell you otherwise," I told him whilst gently squeezing his balls and smiling.

I went through to the bedroom and started the shower running in the en-suite; choosing my outfit for the evening wasn't difficult, the weather was clement and humid, I would wear my dark fuchsia long-line silk, backless dress with my strappy black sandals and matching accessories; stepping into the shower I heard the bedroom door open...

"Anya are you in the shower?" Monique said loudly.

"Yes I am, I won't be too long; can you wait there for me please, I have something to give you?" I shouted.

"Okay then,"

My shower was so invigorating; the smell of the tepid water cascading down my body, over my fleshy tits flowing further to my waxed cunt and down to my toes, like a waterfall reaching the sea below, the lather from the soap floating down like white horses on waves. I stepped from the shower and dried myself off with the towel, walking into the bedroom; there on the bed sat Monique as beautiful as ever.

"I have a gift for you," I told her.

"Anya, I told you earlier, you don't have to buy me gifts," she said sweetly.

Presenting her with a box that was beautifully gift wrapped in scarlet red tissue paper, with a white lace ribbon bow; opening the package with care she pulled out her gift...

"Oh Anya it's exquisite, but you really didn't have too," she said before kissing me.

"I thought you may want to wear it tonight, I hope I bought the right size!"

"May I have a shower? Then I will see if it fits," Monique asked.

Nodding my head she took her shower and within five minutes she had finished; opening the box once more she carefully unfolded her gift; a white flirty lace overlaid dress with silk under-dress, to accessorise I bought a matching clutch, white strappy sandals and a chain-link necklace with a faceted antique style brooch.

"Monique you look stunning, I think I chose well," I beamed.

Smiling and gazing at herself in the full-length mirror she nodded in agreement, "Oh Anya it's amazing, but I have a small problem."

"What's that sweetheart? I asked.

"I have no panties to put on," she told me laughing.

"Oh you don't have to worry; I will go without any as well!" I said beaming a naughty smile.

We finished dressing and made our way from the bedroom, the boys were now in the lounge; I could tell they had been fucking or sucking each other, Brett had an impish smile when he'd been up to something...

"Ladies you look magnificent, stunning, gorgeous," he said jaw-dropped.

Dimitri just said nothing and stared in awe at the beauty before him...

"Would you ladies like a drink? Brett asked.

"We'll have some champers please darling; what time is Henri bringing the car?"

"I asked him to bring it for about eight and told him to bring the Bentley; did I get it right Bunny?"

"Yes Tiger you got it right," I said rolling my eyes at Monique.

"Right ladies, now you have your drinks we will go and get ourselves ready," Brett said tipping the wink to Dimitri.

"Dimitri can stay here whilst you get ready," I told him; Dimitri sat down again very sheepishly.

Brett disappeared into the bedroom knowing that he had been found out; sulking like a child that's had a toy taken from them; it was the quickest I had ever known him to shower and change, but he smelt divine; he had put his favourite cologne on, the one I bought him for our anniversary; looking so sexy in his smart suit trouser with his casual shirt.

"Dimitri, I think you ought to go and change now," I told him; his gaze still not yet away from Brett's cock area! "Dimitri the car will be here in fifteen minutes, go and get changed! I ordered.

"The package on the bed is yours; please wear it? Brett said with a smile, his lips pursed for a kiss.

Dimitri quickly showered and dressed and came out from the bedroom he now seems to share with Brett a lot of the time; too much for my liking!

"Wow Dimitri you do scrub up well," I teased, however he did look dapper in his top of the range brand new suit.

"Give us a twirl sweetie? Let's see if the back is as good as the front," Monique jested.

True to form Dimitri gave us a twirl; oh and boy the back was better than the front and he was going commando, the trousers were just tight enough to show off his cute little ass perfectly; I thought to myself Brett has chosen well...

We had a call from reception to say that Henri had arrived; we all made our way down and as usual Henri was waiting with a smile...

"Good evening ladies, gentlemen," he said smiling.

"Good evening Henri," we all replied together.

We made our way The Cosmopolitan had dinner and then on to The Casino Monte-Carlo; to see if we could get another win; before finishing up at the Buddha Bar, where we all had more champagne and cocktails...

"Anya darling, what are you planning for my birthday next week?" Brett asked.

"We are having a party, it's all been organised, guests and venue; Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing darling, I just wondered."

Monique and Dimitri were getting a bit too friendly for my liking, his hands were wandering up her thighs and she was clearly enjoying it; but I didn't!! I made my excuses and went to the ladies room and Monique followed closely behind...

"Anya are you okay?"

I explained to her that I didn't like to see her flaunting herself in public, it was degrading; I made her promise that it wouldn't happen again and that when we return to the table she will sit away from Dimitri; she agreed, apologised and gave me a lustful kiss, when the cloakroom attendant had her back turned. We returned to the table, Monique and I swapped seats; Brett didn't mind he got to play pocket billiards with Dimitri's balls. We had more champers and enjoyed the music from jazz musician. It was soon time to return home, I asked Monique if she would be coming home with us or if she would like to be taken back to her apartment; she looked at me with wanton eyes and asked to go home with us.

Arriving back at the apartment we chatted a little more...

"Bunny, where are our guests sleeping?" Brett asked.

"Why don't you ask them, then we will all be happy."

"I'm sleeping with Anya," Monique chirped.

"I'll sleep with anyone who'll have me!" replied Dimitri.

"Yes we know what a little slut you are!" Monique said laughing.

I headed off to the bedroom closely followed by Monique, we kissed lustfully as we fell on the bed; I pulled at her dress to reveal her bare cunt, patting it gently and then slowly parting her lips with my fingers, I started to rub on her love jewel our kissing intensified and Monique's juices began to flow; her groans became louder with her breathing deeper, she was soon on the edge of a frenzied orgasm; her legs flailing and her body tensing.

"That was felt fabulous," she groaned.

We could hear Brett and Dimitri fucking or sucking each other in the guest room, it sounded very erotic; I couldn't wait until Brett's birthday, I had a feeling he was either going to really enjoy it or really hate it...

The next week or so went by quite quickly we certainly packed a lot into it; we went shopping, watched the Grand Prix where we all went onto the winners after party, Brett and I even went to the Prince's Palace to view the private collection of cars; plus the suntan top-ups and the sailing on the yacht, the days were very packed and what with the casinos, the Cosmo and Buddha Bar in the evenings a very enjoyable time was had by all...

It was the day of Brett's birthday and he was even more excitable than usual...

"Happy Birthday darling," I greeted him in the morning with an extra special fuck.

"Thank you, Bunny," he groaned in ecstasy.

"Looking forward to your party later, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, I honestly can't wait," Brett replied with a massive grin.

I remember thinking 'will he be smiling later'...

The guests were arriving at the venue around seven thirty, so I had to check that everything was ready; whilst Dimitri kept Brett busy Monique and I went to the venue to make sure things were just right; on the way there I asked her if she would like to come and work for me in the UK, she jumped at the chance; we reached the venue and were guided to the conference room and it was just how I'd imagined..

"Now it's time to party, let's hope he enjoys; now you know what you're doing don't you?" I quizzed Monique.

"Yes I know what I'm doing," she said rolling her eyes...

Brett and I dressed for the party he didn't even notice that Henri wasn't our driver; he wasn't drunk he was just euphoric. Reaching the venue Brett noticed that most of the guests were male; there were a few females. Monique entered the room in her new dress I had bought for her, she looked stunning; a white chiffon dress, totally see-through with no underwear, her hair was tied back into a ponytail and she carried a wrapped gift box for Brett to open...

"Thank you Monique," Brett said, his eyes nearly popping out of his head at the sight before him.

"Oh you're very welcome, now it's time we did this," straddling his lap she pulled up her dress and bounced on his massive member, making sure it was deep into her soaking wet cunt.

"Enjoying yourself darling?" I asked.

"Fucking hell yes, thank you Bunny."

"Oh this isn't all of your present, just part of it; now go and lay on the table and you can have the rest!" I told him, lustfully kissing him.

Brett did as I instructed him and went and lay on the table, "Darling you will have to undress," I told him smiling; Monique once again straddled him to get him ready for his main present, his groans told me that he near to shooting his spunk; I nodded to Monique to get off his cock; she did as I asked much to Brett's disapproval.

"Anya. What the fuck? Brett whispered to me.

"All will be revealed but first you have to wear this," I told him holding up a blindfold.

I could tell he wasn't sure but he complied in the end, I just had to agree to let him blow his spunk in Monique's waxed snatch, I did agree and he wore the blindfold. The party was getting into full swing, so it was time to start Brett's fun and games; I instructed the participants to go and ready themselves; Brett had been slowly getting pissed since before we arrived and the wearing of the blindfold hadn't stopped him;

"Brett I need you to kneel on the table?" I told him.

"Okay my sweetheart, I'll do anything for you," he answered with a beaming smile.

Brett duly knelt on the table with his forearms flat down on the surface. Once in position the first participant came out, it was the gorgeous Dimitri; his cock was solid and well lubed, he climbed behind Brett and started to pound his arse hole, gentle thrusts at first, working up to a steady pace; secondly out came Henri, he lay on the table underneath Brett and slowly started to lick the birthday boys balls, then licked his way up the mammoth shaft and took Brett's cock in his mouth and sucked; I let the guests listen to his frenzied, lustful groans...

"NO, NO, PLEASE NO, UUHHH, NOOO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, PLEASE NO," he groaned.

"Oh darling, I think you protest too much," I teased.

On came the third participant the young and beautiful Pierre, he knelt in-front of Brett and thrust his rampant cock inside Brett's mouth, making him gag as he thrust it deep down his throat making him nearly choke; Brett's groaning sounded heavenly and watching the boys having a three-way was such a turn on, so much so I was going to have to seek someone to fuck me and quickly!!

Over the next few minutes the room was filled with pure testosterone; the grunts and groans were so animalistic; the first too shoot his load was Pierre young and not as experienced as the other two; but he will be rewarded greatly for his participation, not that it was over just yet; the next was Dimitri, he won't be participating in the following surprise, but he has been rewarded greatly for his participation; Brett has bought him a whole new wardrobe of designer clothes over the past four weeks and also offered him a six month contract as a travel companion all expenses paid and finally the last to come was Brett he must be getting used to all this cock!!

"How was that then darling? Did you enjoy it?" I smiled when I took the blindfold off.

"Fucking hell yes; who were they?" he smiled lustfully.

"I'll tell you later, I promise. Would you like a drink before you're next present? I asked; Brett was now sat on the table with his legs over the edge.

"Yes please Bunny, champers or a cocktail would be nice."

Brett drank his cocktail and we kissed wantonly on the table; calling me over to where she stood Monique had come to tell me that the guests were ready for the next surprise...

"Darling the guests want to give you your birthday gifts and on their behalf they hope you like them!" I told him.

"Okay Bunny, I'll just get dressed."

"No don't do that, they like seeing you naked," I told giving him a cheeky wink. Just relax on the table and I'll join you soon I promise. The headiness of the day 'n' night getting to him, he lay down on the table with his eyes closed; after a few minutes the guests filed in one by one to give Brett his very first birthday Bukkake party; and the women and Dimitri watched as male guest after guest shot there load, into, onto his naked body; some even gave his cock a suck; I remember thinking 'fuck me, that's bigger than usual; and Brett lapped up that cum, like a ravenous beast; with a frenzied desired look on his face...

"Was that good, Tiger ggrrrr?" I teased.