All Comments on 'A Bitch of a Week'

by jjadler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

Been there--done that--did not burn the Tshirt because it was way to fun. Two people who know each other in passing suddenly making a connection for a moment of time. Great Memories.

Personally, I like a little more dialogue between the charachers, but your story still worked very well. It was like they both made the decision they wanted the same thing at the same time.

Nice first try. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad for a first try

I liked your story. Everyone has their own style of writing or the type of story they like to read. That's why there is so much variety here. Trust me, everyone isn't as anal retentive as the previous person. And, it bothers me when people leave such harsh critisms, but don't have the courage to submit works of their own. Your first attempt has earned a "HOT" tag, so it can't be all that bad, right? This isn't an English class. Good luck and let your creative juices flow!.

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 18 years ago
Nice

I found this an enjoyable inaugural effort. Passionate, yet coherent, with no glaring errors in spelling, structure, or punctuation. We need more writers like you.

I agree with the comment about staying away from the second person perspective, though. It is usually not as effective as others, and many readers will back out as soon as they notice it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous