All Comments on 'A Bizarre Twist'

by HonestMan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a fantastic story

Now this is literature. I believe Shakespeare himself would be envious. So erotic, so mesmerizing. Lying awake at night just dreaming up all this wonder for us grateful readers. I can hardly wait to hear about this lovely woman sucking the dick of some other obnoxious asshole. We await that next fascinating story with bated breath. All hail the honest man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with the previous comment.

I can't wait to hear his critique of the continuation of this story. He was so witty and honest and encouraging it was like a New York Times literary column. Thank you kind sir, for reading through this lengthy story and expressing your opinion. We only wish your comments were posted before each story, so that we can know in your opinion what type of stories the rest of us might like to jerk off to, or not.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Where is the limit line for her?

Where is the limit line for her? 1st - when they were engaged she cheated with another guy, but only told him after the wedding...why not before? 2nd - then she cheated with the boss (his wife must have found out, and she had to go...) and only after reading what he had fantasized came clean...Does this man really trust his wife? After all she did, does this man think his wife respects him? Are he really sure she never fucked other men? 1* for the cheating and for him to accept it as being a normal thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope it works for you

Trust or believe his wife are not the at issue, what is at issue is his desire to be a WACC. His ideal world would be a gutter slut wife and a sissy WACC relationship.

So the real reason for this story is to say "Go fuck the world of dicks, I want to be a Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Nice job

but you have to be really out of it to not think your wife did more than handjobs. A natural consequence to getting naked, familiarity and comfortableness with each other's bodies, over time would lead to intercourse. And the same goes for the bathing friend. Hey, if you like it, no problem but dont kid yourself she is quite the sexual minx and I am sure you have rec'd the benefit of her being turned on after her turns with the other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i went back

to being anonymous because of those two great ladies v. s. and b.t. they make me puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

Sorry stupid plot.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 8 years ago
Very Erotic

Man I loved this! Hot without huge amounts of graphic prose. Nothing better than initial reluctance then giving in. The story telling twist was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what man doesn't want his wife sucking and fucking other men?

Any man who is a man, that's who. Your wife gives you all the fidelity and respect you deserve. That's not really true, because you don't really have a "wife." And she does not have a husband. I hope she can find a real man to spend her life with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
an honest self loathing unman

FETISH now, GAY in your next "adventure". So predictable, so hackneyed, so sad, and so UTTERLY DISHONEST. A pen name change is most definitely in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Honest man?

More like fag man.instead of writing,he should just go park behind the local perverts book store

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs a second chapter

Needs a second chapter with some sort of consequences or this is just crap. The scores say it all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Honest

If you were honest, you'd just admit that you are a cuck. Your wife is a lying whore.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Now thats a woman thats a lying skanky whore. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, WarGamer, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous