All Comments on 'A Black Cock Slut'

by frezrevup

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long

I struggled with this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is really hard to follow. You jump all around and make it too difficult to read. It could have been a great story but ended up being just another crappy read. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to them

It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New Chapters

My only comment is it was a long read, and could have been broken up into 5 parts rather than just one long story. Keep writing as this was very good. Made me hot, and got my panties into a bunch.

james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
good one

i agree it wwas long but hot and good , made me want to be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT LONG ENOUGH

Reading other comments, they stated the story was too long. If you love to read (which I do) it wasn't long enough.

My goodness, this story was hot. I enjoyed it very much but I didn't like the abrupt ending. Maybe it could have ended a little differently?

I hope that you get to write some more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty litle Dana

I think Dana has finally learnd what it is like to be a woman. She was quite the little tease and sometimes that can backfire on you. She had her little ass tore up and that's what she deserved. At least she had Rachel and Nadine to whine to when she wasn't whining for Elroy. She should have known when Deshawn raped her where her life was going. I hope she finds a black daddy to hold her forever cause that's what pretty little Dana needs. In the meantime she can get vicarious enjoyment out of seeing her wife fucked by a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dana is a good little girl

I am a man and I would love Dana to spend time with me, Rachel too. I would have to spank Dana but not as seriously as Elroy did. Rachel needs to be spanked as well, while Dana watches. I also would reward Dana by bathing him, rubbing him, and sucking him. Rachel could watch as her husband was treated like a fine woman by me.

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Lovely Dana

This is a story with a difference.

Long reading but good.

Dana is definately every mans dream.

Extroadinary story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I just have to tell some other T-Girls

I loved this story and want nothing but a black lover myself, but I just have to tell all you other girls, today I ordered my first injectable estradiol valerate and spironolactone pills online. I've also gone to "Bare Essentials" and ordered my first bras, panties, blouses, skirts and other goodies in way too long a time. I can't live a lie any longer than I have already. Truthfully, I just want one good black man who cares and loves me, and I'll give him my heart and everything that comes with it. Wish me luck, girls. love, Randi

hotnutz32hotnutz32over 12 years ago
it was great

I wopuld have loved to be Dana I'am a slut to black cock it is so different thana white guy they are better lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I WISH

Iwish that would happen to me someday I would love to fine a older black mand. An become his

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't agree more, Anonymous from 07/12/11

As a 24-year-old T-girl currently in transition I am also taking ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel for two months and spironolactone for one month (in the brand name Aldactone) and can't stand living this lie and inhabiting this false body, sometimes it causes me even despair and fear. I am a bisexual but lately I've been more homosexual than heterosexual. All I've been wanting lately is a nice strong man, black or not, to take me in his arms and hold me tight and passionately as his girl. Happiness and love with our men, isn't what all we T-girls want ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
boo

It started off good but ended terribly boo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story Award

Good gravy I've read just about every tgurl story on the net and this is one of the best. Well done! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eye opening and very hot

Thank you for the story it helps me understand the things I’m feeling right now. At the age of 22 I went to an adult store for the first time in my life. It was my birthday and I was alone in a new city to me and after work I decided to see what this store had in it. When I went in I noticed 3 black men and the owner ,also black. He asked for my ID and saw it was my birthday and asked if I had ever visited before. I said no and he showed me around and then led me to the back and sat me in virtual reality booth and told me to stay as long as I liked for free. Immediately I started watching videos and they were all interracial blacked movies and my headset was playing big black cock worship hypno trainers. I was so caught up in the experience and horny and curious about black cock when a black man came in and out his cock to my lips. I sucked his cock and then another. I sucked 4 cocks in what seemed like minutes. They were long and big and their cum had me intoxicated. When I came out the owner asked me into his office and I later gave up my virgin ass to him twice. I can’t get enough and go back every night. I feel like I belong there sucking cock and getting my ass fucked like a woman. I dress feminine now and fix my hair like a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was tterrible

I read all of this and I have never liked any of the beatings or the humiliation that you fools like to put in your stories!!!! Why not just write about a man turned to become a sissy or a woman without all of this!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love Black

As a full time cross dresser i in joy the sex that comes with it.But i have been drawn to black cocks more than white ones.No real reason i like black cocks more.I spend more time at black clubs getting and giving sex.I have found i find bigger and fatter cocks there.Noting better then a monster cock deep in my ass and mouth.Plus the big loads of cum

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

MARÎÉ JM MA FEMME !

MAÎS JE SUCE DES QUEUES NOTAMMENT DES BÎTES NOÎRES !!!! JM TÉTÉ J'AVALE FOUTRE ET URINE C'EST UN HONNEUR DETRE A GENOUX DEVANT DES HOMMES NOÎRS !!!!!!!! CEST UN BESOIN UNE ADDICTION MA DROGUE !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Breeding Black

I now am living my dream off hormones my breast are 38d and firm.And i have a womans body complete with long blonde hair.The best of all i get to get black breeding buy the man next door.He has a breeding bench in his basement.Once made up and dressed in my best black sheer body stocking and heels i am ready for a night of sucking and fucking big black hard cocks.How i love black cocks and all their sweet loads of cum.When i have sucked and fucked all of them.It is off to his bed for more sucking and fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous