A Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, I noticed the clock. It was well after eight. I looked toward the screen and saw movement. The girls were out on the porch watching. After another twenty minutes, Daddy fed more cum into my pussy.

"Don't say a word, Dana. Go straight to bed."

Thirty minutes later, Daddy took me again, nasty with three loads already soaking my pussy. I was his naughty girl. I cleaned him to sleep afterward and leaked the bed wet with his cum by the morning.

Chapter 12

The next morning, Elroy left for work before I woke up. I cleaned up walking in a cloud of beauty. Everything smelled better, looked better, felt better. I stood naked out of the shower looking at my tortured body bit up at the neck and across my chest. There was even a tiny bruise on the side of my throat where he clasped his hand.

I was a slut...Elroy's slut.

By the time Rachel pulled into the driveway. I'd steamed clean the carpets and couches recounting every moment of our night in my mind. The house was in order but my silly head stayed muddled in lust.

"I'm curious about something, Dana," Rachel said as we cuddled up on the couch watching television instead of going to the beauty shop.

"About what..?"

"Do you cum differently with Elroy?"

"Yes," I said.

"It looked like and felt like girl cumming when I put my hand on your belly. How is it different?"

"It builds longer. Sometimes it sneaks up on you when it is going to happen. It lasts longer and you can be brought up to the next one easier. You stay sensitive, the emotions are overpowering. Afterwards it's like internal tremors. Male cumming is on long enough to cum then immediately off."

"It sounds like you like it better."

"Am I hurting your feelings?"

"No, Dana. I've been thinking about it since I felt it in your belly the other night. You're cumming like a woman."

"It is more fulfilling. What I have for black cock is a longing. With a woman, I just wanted it because I thought I wanted it. I liked it but it lasted only as long as I did."

"So not long at all," she said pinching at my side.

"It is true. I could never just enjoy fucking a woman so concerned about my performance. It's like this is luxuriating."

"I met your friend Maggie. I see why you like her."

"You saw it all."

"We heard it long before we saw it. It sounded more like a rugby scrum than sex."

"That doesn't sound so good."

"You can't let him do you like that, Dana. He's going to kill you with that cock."

"Your mom said the same thing...I can't resist him. He feels really bad about it but he can't stop fucking me."

I bought a new dress and heels for the VFW and baked cookies for 200. Elroy's car wasn't in the driveway when we arrived at 5:35. I got sick with worry thinking he had to have been in an accident. When I went up to the kitchen door, I could tell he'd been home.

"Should we go up to the post?" I asked after getting into the car.

"Sweetheart," Rachel said.

"No, it can't be. I mean who will keep up those flowers on the porch?"

"Men don't think about the flowers on the porch."

I folded my arms across my chest. "I'm going over there. I'll walk if you won't drive me."

Rachel started the car.

"Who's going to dance with Dallas and the rest of the boys? They can't wait to see me each week."

Rachel backed out going the opposite direction.

"At least let's drive by it."

"You've had your say, Dana. Now, hush."

That's how it ended. I still talk to Maggie but only on the phone most of the time. Elroy showed up with a woman from Michigan that night at the VFW, not Olivia. She moved into his home and they left to retire in Florida a couple of weeks later. There was no goodbye. Without a thought, I disappeared as if I'd never existed to him.

I miss what happened there. I miss the boys and some day I might get the courage to go up to the VFW again but it will take more time. I can't go into the neighborhood any more without everything coming back up again. Rachel and Nadine had to keep me on a short leash for a while.

I told dad. He took me to play nine holes and let me tee off from the women's tee markers and wear a cute pink golf skort that he bought for me at the clubhouse shop.

DeShawn kept finding ways to run into me over the next few weeks. He stopped by one night and we sat out on our front porch on the swing. He brought beer he stole off his truck.

After talking around it for his first four or five long necks, he cocked his hat back on his head. "Fuck Elrod or whatever his name is Dana. I'd kick his monkey ass if he still lived here."

"I'm fine DeShawn, but thanks."

He sucked down half of another beer. "I turned on Rachel. She shouldn't have let that shit go on. No one should be whipped on like that. You make some damn good sausage gravy."

"Want me to make you something to eat?"

"Son of a bitch, Dana, stop being so nice to me," he said and finished his beer. "I started all this shit...it don't show but that shit's been eating me."

"I forgive you, DeShawn but there's nothing to forgive."

"Well, I don't know. I don't feel like shit about nothing but I feel like shit about that. I know I ain't punkin' no other white bois. Rachel should apologize too. That's bullshit."

"Give me another beer and we're square."

"Serious...? Alright then," he said passing me another beer then standing up after grabbing the handle on the bucket. "You still be my round the way girl?"

Now, he's a friend to me like all the others and I never had friends like this before I decided to be who I am. There's still the ebb and flow but I keep flowing in the direction that seems natural to me.