All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
deepemeralddeepemeraldover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Really hot and dirty, just the way I like it! Wouldn't mind a further chapter in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE!!!

Very hot! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

This was super hot! Please write more in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it so far...

but when is Alex's wife and kristas husband coming in? the wife never seems to be at home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
u got slack

part 1 was really good, part 2 started off good and then u got really slack at the end, i mean u went thru like...5 positions in 2 lines or sumfen...lol exaggeration but u should save em for more sequels or sumfen :) just a thot, really hot otherwise

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot story gets nastier.

Chapter one was great. This was so much nastier. Gf loved it can't wait till we read next chapter. Hope you add more.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot story gets nastier.

Chapter one was great. This was so much nastier. Gf loved it can't wait till we read next chapter. Hope you add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That

was some hot writing. Very impressive.

buck69buck69over 15 years ago
Great Story

This is a great start to a very Torrid story of submission and Very Hot Sex but it needs more, keep going and make her and ass slave and a cock whore then branch out in any way from there but please lets hear more. Good writing so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Piece of Tale

Once a week for the rest of the year? Can you keep delivering the stories that regularly? We'll all be looking for them! Will you convince her to recruit a girl friend for a stand-in every other week? Then will her husband show up and want to share the stand-in?

At least, we'll all be looking for the weekly tale about the piece of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck that was good

I really enjoyed that, awesome story and really made me picture it, loved it

CuriosityCanKillCuriosityCanKillabout 14 years ago
Thank you.

Your story was just the right thing to get me warmed up for the guy that owns me like that, and that's not something that just anybody can do.

amartsamartsalmost 14 years ago
Good better best

blackmail is good. blackmail anal is best. blackmail, anal virgin, and spanking is best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A blackmail tale

This story is original, well written, with a solid story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow really great cant wait to read more

MiddlemistMiddlemistabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

I'm totally hooked :)

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
This was incredible

You are a very good and hot writer. Since this is an older story of yours, I wasn't going to bother to comment, but, this line: "We ignored the screen for a bit, reveling in the sensation of penetration, that one and only time when you share sex for the first time. " absolutely blew me away. A sexier line I don't believe I've ever read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I wish someone could blackmail me like this...so much funny! Good work

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
LOL

Hope hubby finds out and kill's them all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fiction, Right?

Thoroughly enjoy your writing.

I am amazed at the comments people leave as if they were a part of the story. It is fantasy not reality.

If you enjoy the way the story unfolds then read it. If not, then you have the choice to stop reading it and move to another that suits you better.

Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story Tx!

LOVE the idea of blackmailing the neighbor! Make the hot chick Beg for it next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ass to mouth?

A real turn off!! Was going ok until then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5

Loving it. What a great idea:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this

Especially ass to mouth. My ex used to do hat and it was so nasty, so hot.

DaddydomsadistDaddydomsadistover 6 years ago
Question.

Why do you start each chapter with a scene or two missing between the ending and the beginning of the next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Storyteller

You are a born storyteller, methinks. I'm old enough to know that being coerced to do things we secretly want to do anyway is really not all that uncommon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Each of your stories are SO ORIGINAL; and, unlike other authors, you are able to change up for each of the characters so reading you is not the same as in previous submissions. You are "original" as you can be, yet...

Lolling forward, as always, to the rest of this series...glad I put off reading it, built up expectations to a peak!

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69698 months ago

I love being taken hard and fast. This was a reminder of wonderful things past. I'm so looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Arse to mouth - YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This guy's first blackmail was over some skinny-dipping pics with her GIRLFRIENDS, for heaven's sake! There were no males there. So however jealous her husband was, he might have scolded her, but it would not have broken the marriage. Not enough to make her succumb to a blackmailer. This is the weak point in the story. But if she was a slut at heart and secretly enjoying the blackmail, then the story works out. Then there's nothing to feel sorry for her in the subsequent blackmails. So far so good. But why did you have to force her into an ass-to-mouth situation? I find this a recurring theme in many of the stories on Lit. How dirty and irresponsible can you writers get? Don't you know that this is not only unhygienic, it's also dangerous. You can infect yourself with the shigella bacteria which can lead to blood dysentery, even death. And since many teenagers who read these stories, do not have any idea, YOU have a duty to at least warn them about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20415 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES