A Blessing in Disguise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary never caught on. He couldn't see my lewd outfits or the sexual tension between our son and I. He couldn't hear half of the conversations. He had no clue how soaking wet my thighs were at every dinner table and how often I masturbated while he slept.

One day I grew dangerously bold. I wanted Tommy to see more. I was still making a point to not give away to Tommy that I wanted him as badly as he wanted me. I still planned to continue teasing him until his birthday, but if Tommy had made a move this night, I think would have went with it. It was near the end of summer and I wore a yellow sun dress. The material was thin, but you couldn't quite see through it... though it certainly didn't leave much to the imagination in terms of my breasts. Tommy came home from the gym as usual and sat at the table and ogled at me. I placed his meal before him, giving him a flash of cleavage and kissing him on the cheek as usual, and then gave Gary his meal. I sat down across from him and pretended to ignore that he was staring at me like I always did, and then we started to talk about our days as per our routine. I waited for Tommy to look down at his food and then reached over and knocked Gary's steak knife to the floor.

"What was that?" Gary asked

"You knocked your steak knife to the floor, dear. Would you pick that up for your father Tommy?"

Tommy glared at his father, to which I just smiled softly. "Sure thing." he responded begrudgingly. I parted my legs slightly as he went under the table, but no more than anyone else sitting at a kitchen table, and heard Tommy gasp. I wore no panties, my waxed pussy and thighs were soaking wet with my juices, and I felt my labia was opened just a tiny, inviting bit.

"What?" Gary said angrily, "Just pick it up kid"

"Oh calm down Gary, he's probably having trouble finding it," I said, opening my legs a little more to make sure my baby would get a really good look at my soaked entrance. A moment later he rose back up to his seat. He was shaking and his face beet red. He placed the steak knife next to his father without a word. I smiled to him innocently and said "Thank you, honey."

"Sure." He said absently, "I'm tired... I think I'll head to bed now."

"Oh Tommy, surely you can handle more than that." I said warmly, supposedly referring to his meal, reaching underneath my dress to glide my finger up and down my drenched slit while I stared at him. I could see by his confused expression that he caught my double meaning, even if Gary couldn't have.

Tommy cleared his throat and said "Of course I can... I just... ate earlier, that's all"

"Oooh" I said, clearly unconvinced, gently letting a slender middle finger sink into my hot hole. "Well that's too bad dear. I really hoped you would eat more..." slowly bringing my gaze downward to subtly imply what was on my mind "Oh well, off you go dear." After saying this I closed my eyes, twirling my finger about inside of myself, wondering if he had any idea what I was doing. It was my assumption that he had never had sex because of how secluded he had become since the accident, but I also assumed he had seen his share of pornography by 18.

Tommy stared at me for a moment, and then got up and turned simultaneously to leave, as he typically did when he didn't want me to see his boner.

Gary just shook his head after he left and said "What difference does it make whether he eats or not, let the little punk go to bed hungry."

"I care." I said flatly. "And don't talk about our child like that. He's a great kid, and he has his priorities in order for his age."

Gary just mumbled something unintelligibly and went back to his meal.

-----------------------------------

After that night I really turned up the volume on my teasing. Tommy was going to be 19 soon and I wanted him to want me as bad as I wanted him. I even had an idea of how I would seduce him. That said, I also didn't want him to get too brave, so I made sure to deflect his compliments and reversed my attitude occasionally to keep my surface interests strictly motherly. I would wear shorter dresses without panties, or even sometimes semi-sheer nightgowns. When I knew he was looking I would occasionally bend over to grab something off of the floor, flashing my wet pussy to him, or stand on the tips of my toes so that the garments would raise high enough to give him a good view. I never wore bras, so when I was wearing my satin nightgowns he could see my breasts completely, but I acted completely normal, as though it were completely acceptable behavior. I would still stay up late with him, playing with his feet under the table with mine while we discussed our days. The best part was that my husband was there most of the time, and he was totally unaware of any of it. One such evening was only a few weeks from Tommy's nineteenth birthday.

Gary had already rolled off to bed. Tommy sat across the table from me, wearing a sexy black beater that showed off all of his rippling muscles. I was wearing a silky purple nightgown with no bra that hung from my shoulders by two thin strings. My silky red hair dangled down over my left shoulder and I was wearing my usual ruby red lipstick as we talked.

"Well I'm glad to hear that school is going so well sweetheart." I said warmly

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish with a 4.0 this semester. I figured you'd be proud, even if dad doesn't give a damn anymore. How has he been to you lately?"

"Oh..." I sighed "You know. Same as always I suppose. He's irritable and doesn't really seem to notice I exist unless he wants something, or that I practically live for him."

"I know mom... I feel awful for you. I'm sorry I leave you alone with him so much... I just need to get away from him. He gets me so angry."

"I know dear. I don't blame you one bit. Besides, it's for a good cause. I bet the girls don't stop staring at you." I said, reaching under the table with one hand to gently graze a long fingernail up and down between my soaked pussy lips as I admired my son.

"I'm not really sure, honestly. I don't talk to many people anymore. I think people are afraid of me now. I don't see how anyone can take you for granted though mom... you're such a hottie."

"Oh honey." I said, letting my middle finger sink easily into my tight pussy "I appreciate the compliment, but I've told you not to make those types of remarks. I'm your mother and it's inappropriate" I used thumb to rub small circles against my clitoris even as I spoke.

"Yeah..." he sighed, disappointed as always. "Sorry."

"You need to find a girlfriend is what you need to do honey... You are almost 19 after all." I said softly, shuddering in guiltless pleasure as I mentioned his impending birthday with my wet cunt tight around my busy finger.

"You always say that... I'm not interested in anyone mom." he responded

"No one?" I said, tilting my head to the side so my wavy red hair dangled down even further. My nipples were clearly visible through the silky nightgown and I started to work a little more vigorously on my pussy, sliding my wedding ring finger in to join the other.

Tommy stared at me for a moment, trying hard not to look at my breasts, but glancing down occasionally nonetheless. "Well... no one I can have." he said, frustrated.

"I'm sorry to hear that dear" I said back, slowing my fingers to keep from climaxing so that I could keep my composure.

"What are you doing over there?" he asked, noticing how my arm moved as we spoke.

"Oh, I'm just rubbing my leg again sweetheart... it's still bothering me" I answered, using the same answer I always used when I masturbated at the table across from him most evenings.

"You should get it checked out or something. It's been bothering you for months now." he said.

I laughed "Yeah... I just might do that sweetie. Don't worry too much. It's nothing an occasional massage won't rub out." I said as I continued to drive my fingers in and out of my increasingly slippery cunt... "What are you staring at?" I asked, noticing he had become distracted by my breasts again.

"Huh? Oh... sorry mom. You really shouldn't dress so... sexy if you don't want me to stare." he responded.

"Honey, I'm not going to remind you again not to talk about me that way." I nearly moaned as I spoke, pushing my fingers deep inside. "And I'll dress however I want to in my own home. You should learn to mind your gaze better. Nightgowns are comfortable."

Tommy rolled his eyes and shrugged "Alright, alright. Sorry... I'm going to head to bed mom I'm... tired"

I laughed, pulling my fingers from my dripping pussy and wiping the juices against my left leg. "Alright dear, come give me a kiss goodnight" I said, a nightly tradition that I had only started a few weeks previous that allowed me to kiss my son every night.

He nodded and stood up, walking toward me. He wore jeans that mostly hid his erection from me. I thought it was clever how he literally planned ahead enough to avoid exposure. He leaned down to give me a peck, and I reached around his neck with the hand I had just been using to masturbate, my damp fingers resting on the back of his neck. I pulled his lips against mine gently, kissing him for two or three seconds, my lips parting and closing once, enough for it to be a real kiss. "Goodnight dear" I whispered against his lips, now red with my lipstick

"n-Night mom..." he said softly, his eyes still closed. He then turned and started heading toward his bedroom.

"Oh! Tommy, honey." I said as he walked away.

He turned back "Yeah mom?"

"What do you want for your birthday dear? It's in just over two weeks now."

"Oh... I don't know mom. Surprise me, I'm not picky."

I smiled at him "Alright dear, I'll definitely surprise you." I said.

He stared at me for a moment or two, and then headed off to bed. I did the same shortly after, lying next to Gary and masturbating while biting into the pillow to stifle my cries of ecstasy.

-----------------------------------

The next two weeks went on like this. Each morning I would give him a genuine kiss before he left for school and a genuine kiss before he went to bed. I wore the same skimpy, revealing clothing that I had for weeks. I would finger myself at the kitchen table nightly during our discussions, and often didn't even wipe the juices from my fingers before reaching for his neck. He never questioned this, but I assumed he wasn't as oblivious to the gesture as Gary was to the whole exchange. His birthday had finally come, and my stomach was in knots. I had an idea of how I would seduce him, but I was going to have to be careful because of Gary.

it was a Saturday, and Tommy had been sleeping in. I had wrapped his gift in a small box and prepared it with a birthday card. Gary was sitting in the bedroom listening to the news and I was in the kitchen making pancakes. I wore a new pink, see-through nightgown that really didn't hide a damn thing. I had never been quite THIS exposed in front of our son, but it was his birthday, and all bets were off.

I heard steps coming toward the kitchen and my heart leaped into my throat. I kept my back turned to the doorway and pretended to work on the pancakes that I had already finished. I didn't hear anything, but I could feel his eyes on me. My legs were parted enough that it would be easy for Tommy to see the silhouette of my vagina and my ass. Everything one can see from behind, he could see. My long red hair hung down about six inches above the small of my back. I finally heard a chair pull out from the table as Tommy sat down, but I didn't turn to face him immediately.

"Good morning... and happy birthday baby..." I said the second part with a husky undertone as I turned toward him, two plates of pancakes in my hands. Tommy's jaw dropped as I faced him, my breasts completely on display for him, areolas, nipples and all. My hairless pussy was hidden only by a thin pink veil of fabric and shadow.

"Uuhhmm... Good... Morning..." Tommy said shakily, staring at my legs intently. I was hot and wet and I could feel streaks of my juices running down my thighs, I assumed he was trying to focus on this through the nightgown.

"Is something wrong dear?" I asked innocently, giving him a ruby red smile

"No... just... God mom... you're practically naked. I know you dress for comfort but... t-this is different." he stammered

"Oh honey, I've told you over and over, I'll dress how I want to in my own house. Besides, you walk around with your shirt off all the time. It's not so different."

"I... I guess so..." he said, trying to take it all in and not even touching his pancakes. "So uh.. where's dad?"

"He's listening to the television in the bedroom, same as every Saturday... same as any day, really." I said casually as I sat across from him, reaching up with my right hand and toying with my silky hair "So what's the plan for today then birthday boy? 19 years old! Almost a real man now, huh?"

Tommy laughed awkwardly, trying to focus on his pancakes as not to make his ogling too obvious. "I don't know... I'll probably just go to the gym and play some video games in my bedroom."

I sighed and shook my head "Oh honey... you're nearly an adult. Maybe you should spend some time home... with your lonely mother..." I said the last part slower, and he glanced up questioningly. As he did this I slid him his card and his gift.

Tommy looked down to the small wrapped box and the card, and then reached up slowly. Shaking, he un-wrapped the box. He then looked up at me smiling "A digital camera? Awesome! Thanks mom!"

I gave him a ruby red smile and said "That's right dear; there will be plenty of pictures to take... now the card."

"Huh..? R-right..." he said, having been distracted by my bare chest again. Slowly he opened the card. I imagine his mind was racing. Here he was in the kitchen with his virtually naked mother making all of these confusing comments. He was used to me dressing skimpy though, and was a virgin, so he probably didn't understand what was happening... but he would soon enough.

It was a generic birthday card. On the front it said "Happy Birthday Son!" Tommy smiled as he read this and opened it up, and after a moment his eyes grew somewhat confused. It said:

"To my beautiful son:

I want to wish you the best nineteenth birthday that a proud mother can wish. I have spent all these years raising you and taking care of you... and now it's time for you to take care of me.

Love Mom"

Tommy looked up at me from the card quizzically "W... what does this mean... take care of you?"

I simply stared into his beautiful green eyes for a few moments, my bright red lips locked in a knowing smile. I eventually broke the silence with a logical answer "Well dear... You know how my leg has been bothering me lately? Well... I was thinking you could start by giving me a leg massage. I really think it would make a difference... for both of us." I winked at him as I said the last bit.

Tommy gulped visibly. I had never suggested anything like this too him, and I had never allowed him to touch me outside of a not so motherly kiss here and there. Any time he would hug me close enough to make me think he was becoming aroused I would push him off of me and scold him. 'That's enough of that Tommy' or 'Stop it Tommy, I'm your mother and you would do well to remember it'... I had played my part well. "Well... I suppose I could do that mom. I mean it's the least I can do for the camera." he finally responded

"Great!" I said gleefully, grinning and standing up, my breasts bouncing as I did and my pussy back in Tommy's line of sight "I'll go to my bedroom and lay down."

"Wait, right now?" he asked, "With dad in there?"

I raised an eyebrow at him "It's just a leg rub Tommy, I don't think we'll disturb his shows. Come inside... when you're ready." I walked past him then, giving his shoulder a little squeeze on my way by, my ass swaying back and forth with each step. I walked into the bedroom and lay down on my back, pulling my nightgown down as far as I could, which was still a foot above my knees... Not that it covered anything anyway. "Tommy is going to give me a leg rub dear, I pulled a muscle in Zumba and he thought he could help"

Gary didn't even respond. I was on his deaf side and the blaring loud TV was on the other, to which I smirked and watched the door.

Tommy walked in a moment later, and I smiled to him, pointing to my left leg. He nodded awkwardly and crawled into the bed beside me, resting in a seated position. I admired how sexy he was in his long boxer shorts and a white T-shirt that hugged his muscles. "Uuh.. Where has it been hurting then, mom?" he asked, clearly uncomfortable next to his all but naked mother.

"Just above my knee a bit sweetie, I'll tell you when you've found it..." I responded, closing my eyes and laying back, my breasts on full display. Tommy must have been rock hard, because his hands were shaking when he started to rub my leg just above my knee. I kept my eyes closed because I wanted him to be able to really admire his mother without fear of guilt or reprisal. I had gone to great lengths to make myself desirable, and this was the time for it to pay off. "Mmmmm that feels good honey... a bit higher though please."

"Oh... alright." Tommy responded, moving his hands slightly higher. Now he was rubbing my leg just underneath my nightgown. Not that it mattered, Tommy could see right through it to his mother's vagina from where he sat now, though probably not how wet it was. He remained quiet as he rubbed my leg, and I moaned softly, but not any more than might alert Gary to anything more than a simple massage... which was all this was right now of course.

"Higher sweetheart... My cramp is up further than that" I said at length, to which he hesitated for a moment before obliging. He slowly moved his hands up another few inches. Now his hands were completely underneath my nightgown, just six inches or so away from my hot, tight, soaking wet pussy. "Mmmm.... It's more toward my inner thigh dear; don't worry about the front so much." I instructed, and he slowly moved his hands as he was directed.

"Uh... Like right here, mom?" he asked nervously

"It's still higher dear, you're getting close though." I responded. He hesitated again, he must have been really struggling not to go crazy, and he must have been incredibly unsure about what I really wanted. I had spent several months making it clear that I was off limits, after all. Eventually he moved his hands even higher. Now his hand was just inches from my cunt, where he would easily feel the heat emanating from my womanhood. His fingers kneaded into my slippery, soaked thigh and he stopped suddenly, obviously perplexed.

"That's just massage oil sweetheart, keep rubbing." I said huskily. Gary turned the television up a bit in annoyance, though I doubted he could make out what I was even saying with his bad ear to us. Tommy, looking dumbfounded, started rubbing again, soaking his hands in my pussy juice as he massaged at my inner thigh. I went back to moaning innocently before saying finally "Just a bit higher son."

He swallowed hard, but ever so slowly moved his hands up the final inch of my leg. His hands and wrists were completely under my nightgown now, and his forearms had pushed it up enough that he would clearly see mommy's wet pussy. As he rubbed at my leg where it met my pussy I moaned a bit more often, relishing his touch. His fingers were literally gliding against the crease between my pussy and my leg, and his knuckles would occasionally brush against the nearby pussy lip, probably unintentionally considering how closely I had guided him to it. I noticed he was only using one hand now, and I had a feeling I knew what he was doing with the other.