A Blessing in Disguise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so close sweetheart..." I sighed, then after a pause "

It's still just a little higher..." I said slowly, spreading my legs open, feeling my nightgown rise up as I did. Tommy stopped. I kept my eyes closed, but I heard his breathing shake with each inhalation and each exhalation. He knew there was no leg left on the path I was leading him up, so he knew now that I wasn't interested in having my leg massaged at all. Maybe even knew that I had never even rubbed my leg on all those nights before. Slowly he moved his hand up and cupped my soaking cunt with his enormous hand, using the pads of his fingers to rub my pussy in a large circular motion. "Ooooh Yeeah son... that's the spot.." I groaned as my whole body tingled with ecstasy. My vagina was so wet that there was almost no friction between it and his fingers. They just glided easily through my juices with each circular motion.

"I-Is this where it's been bothering you, mom?" Tommy asked adorably as he freed his cock from his boxers so that he could stroke himself.

"Oooh yeah son... you found it... Go a little deeper if you can dear.." I said, bringing my knees up and dropping them to either side in a frog-leg position, which spread my tight pussy open wide. I looked over to Gary, who was still immersed in the television under the assumption that I was just having a muscle cramp rubbed out. Tommy nodded and eagerly pulled my nightgown up past my toned stomach before slowly sliding two fingers into my tight cunt, the effort made easy by my flowing fluids "Oooh my God that's it Tommy..." I gasped as his huge fingers stretched the walls of my trained-tight vagina out. I turned my head away from Gary and bit at the pillow and reached down to claw at Tommy's leg with long painted red nails. He skillfully moved his large fingers inside of me and I reached down further to take over for his other hand, gently stroking his enormous cock with my soft, silky hands. As I did this he started to fuck me with his fingers, matching the pace that I stroked his cock perfectly "Oh... Oh harder dear... rub a bit harder" I said desperately.

Tommy obliged and started to fuck me with his fingers even harder, and I could actually hear the wet sound each time he slammed them into my soaking hole. I bit the pillow hard and rolled my eyes back, focusing all of my energy into stopping myself from crying out as my son fingered me.

"You're going to need to find a way to go deeper honey" I said suddenly, reaching down with my free hand and grasping his wrist to stop him and giving his enormous cock a gentle squeeze with the other before releasing it. I opened my eyes and looked lustfully at my son. He had removed his shirt. His solid muscles were on full display and I wanted him so badly. I slowly looked down to where his giant dick poked out of his boxers to let him know what I meant, and saw his eyes go wide.

"A-Alright mom... I think I can put a bit more muscle into it" he said, moving to remove his boxers completely.

"Would you two stop talking so much already?" Gary barked as he reached for the remote, turning the television up obnoxiously high.

I smiled at my luck and wrapped my legs around our son when he positioned himself between them. He pushed his hands under my back and pulled my nightgown upward, which he easily slid over my head and arms with my cooperation. He then leaned over me, his hands on the bed on either side of me, controlling his weight easily and coming down to press his lips into mine.

My son and I kissed passionately with my husband only a few feet away, and with our tongues dancing together playfully he brought his body down against mine, my breasts mashed against his muscular chest. I dragged my long nails against his back gently with one hand and reached down between us with the other, guiding the head of my baby's cock between my slippery cunt lips. "Nice and deep sweetheart... this will be our little secret.." I said against his lips quietly, as if Gary could hear anything over the television anyway.

I threw my head back and let out a guttural moan as he slowly pressed forward, relishing the feeling of my child's enormous cock slowly stretching my labia wide open with slippery ease. His lips moved to my neck, which I exposed for him to suck at as he very slowly buried his penis deeper and deeper inside of me, inch by beautiful inch, until I finally felt the head pressing hard against my cervix... and he wasn't even all the way in! Such heaven! "Oohhh yesss son, that's just how deep mommy needs massaged.." I whispered huskily into his ear, digging my nails into his corded back as I held him tightly against me.

After holding his cock in me for what felt like a blissful eternity he slowly pulled it back, but just enough so that he could fuck it back into me with the vigor that I so craved from him. I shut my eyes tight, biting on his shoulder as he started to fuck me and moaning against his flesh with each powerful thrust. I was built nicely, with strong, lean muscle of my own, but I was like a rag doll to my son.

We went on like this for a long time, and the television was much too loud for Gary to hear the rocking bed as Tommy fucked his mother's brains out. "Ooooh God Sonnnn!" I whimpered; each long word interrupted several times by aggressive thrusts of cock deep into my hot cunt. I looked over to Gary as our son pounded at my eager little pussy like a jackhammer, watching for any indication that he could tell that Tommy was fucking me, but he just stared toward the blaring loud television, immersed in one of his shows.

I started to shudder beneath my only son, my pussy muscles clenching convulsively at his manhood as it buried itself repeatedly as deep as it would go, stretching me out further than I had ever experienced. I cried out and dug my nails deep into his back as I reached a climax, ejaculating a waterfall of cum around my son's perfect cock. Gary 'looked' over toward us as I did, and I yelled to him "Sorry dear, it's really sore." to which he just went back to his show, unable to tell what I said.

Tommy reached up and cupped one of my breasts into his large hand, twirling his thumb around my nipple and then he kissed his way down from my neck to the other nipple, his tongue moving in circles around it as he let me settle down from my orgasm. Eventually he slowly pulled his cock out nearly halfway, and then slammed it back into me "Oh thank GOD yes!" I moaned, which was drowned out by the even louder television. I wrapped my legs around Tommy tighter, crossing my heels on the small of his back as he continued to fuck me like this, slower but harder than before. I held onto him tight as he worked magic on his mother's body.

I closed my eyes and simultaneously enjoyed as he fondled one breast, sucked and licked my other nipple, and drove his cock relentlessly into mommy's insatiable vagina. Eventually he released my nipple from his mouth and pressed the top of his head into the bed over my right shoulder and started to fuck me even more eagerly.

I started screaming into his shoulder with every thrust, bucking my hips against him to take every thick inch of him as hard as I could, and then it finally happened. Tommy reached down and grasped one of my hips, pulling me against him with all his considerable might as he drove his giant cock in all the way to the back of my pussy and grunted as it exploded with cum deep into my uterus.

I immediately threw my arms and legs out and started twitching with orgasm, my ejaculation flowing out from the base of my son's cock as he held it inside of me powerfully and continued to fill me with cum. I continued to twitch as I took his full load into my pussy, an unbelievable amount of my baby's hot creamy cum flooding the chambers of my womanhood. Eventually my eyes went wide as I realized he was still ejaculating. "Oh... Oh my God.." I gasped as spurt after hot spurt dumped into my womb. Tommy was completely tense, spasming as he unloaded his sperm into me. "Tommy!" I cried "Oh God! How is this even possible?". I began to tremble again as my pussy completely filled with cum. Finally it stopped and I released every muscle in my body, lying onto the bed panting, admiring my son's shoulder covered in bite marks and lipstick. Tommy finally let go of my hip and kissed me. I returned the kiss warmly and smiled at him as we broke it, whispering against his lips "Now you're a real man, son... God... I'm so full right now baby"

He smiled back at me "Thanks for the birthday present mom..." he replied.

"This is just one of many..." I said warmly as my son slowly pulled his softening cock from inside of me. "Ooooh my goodness" I sighed as I felt glob after glob of his cum rushing out of my cunt and running down my ass crack onto the bed where it gathered in a massive puddle of semen.. "Just think, this is just the beginning of the day birthday boy." I said to him as the waterfall of cum continued to pour down over my asshole into the pool below. We both looked over to Gary, who had no clue in the world what had just happened a few feet away from him. He had drowned out one of the only senses he had left with mindless television sound.

-----------------------------------

After that first incredible fuck, I helped Gary bathe and took a shower of my own while Tommy went to get cleaned up. I slipped into my Zumba clothes and waited for Tommy to finish getting ready. Tommy and I kissed passionately as a mother and son never should and eventually we left for the gym together. I did my Zumba class while he lifted weights, each of us eager to get back home for more forbidden fulfillment. Afterwards we went out to eat, laughing and joking like a newlywed couple. I would giggle as he would brush his fingers through my silky red hair. I was twice his age but I felt like the chemistry between my son and I bound us together even stronger than our shared blood and the age difference just turned me on more. I loved that he was younger, I loved that my baby boy was going to fuck me any time I wanted and my Husband would never know. I felt alive again, and I would live in sin from that day on.

I made meatloaf for supper that night. I felt like it was appropriate since my son had stuffed me with his just that same day. I had slipped into a warm sweater dress without panties, and I was horny for my son again. I served three plates and waited for Tommy to come to supper. When he did we smiled to each other and he sat down. My smile became a grin and he looked at me quizzically. Gary started to eat his supper grumpily as I reached for the hem of my sweater dress, slowly pulling it up... and up... and up. Tommy's eyes went wide with eagerness and I giggled.

"What's so funny?" Gary asked

"Nothing dear, I just remembered something Sharron said today at Zumba about Jake..." I pulled my chair out as I said this, but instead of sitting down I crawled quietly under the table. I brushed against Gary's leg as I moved toward Tommy, but it didn't matter because he was paralyzed from the waist down and couldn't feel it anyway. I kept quiet as I came between Tommy's legs. He looked down to me wide eyed as I grabbed the edge of his gym shorts and pulled them down enough to free his cock. Tommy couldn't really object as I pressed my mouth down onto his erection, filling my mouth with cock and starting to suck him off at the dinner table. Tommy worked to control his breathing as my head bobbed up and down, grabbing a handful of my hair and guiding me as I took him deep into my throat. I tightly gripped his saliva clad cock with a soft hand and followed my lips up and down, squeezing and sucking hard until his manhood throbbed in my mouth and exploded with cum into my throat. I swallowed hard, my throat muscles massaging the head of his cock as I did and making him empty his load completely. Afterward I quietly crawled out from under the table and seated myself across from my relieved son.

I cleared my throat and said "Well... just delicious", after which I started on my meal. "How was your birthday Tommy?" I asked

"The best I've ever had mom, thank you." he responded

"Oh, Happy birthday kid" Gary said, as if he'd just now found out that it was our son's birthday, and as if he even cared.

"Thanks." Tommy said, smirking

After we finished eating, Gary focused on the sound of the television as usual and I said "You look tired Tommy. Maybe you should head to bed." with a wink

"Oh... Yeah I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day for me." he said "I guess I'll head off early."

"Alright dear, come give me a kiss goodnight" I said warmly, to which Tommy stood and walked toward me, leaning down and kissing me deeply. When the kiss broke I pulled him close, whispering hotly against his ear "Now give my other lips a kiss goodnight..."

Tommy's eyes went wide and he looked to his father, and then back to me. I only smiled and gently guided him to his knees. "Alright, goodnight Tommy, see you in the morning." I said, pretending that he had left the room as he silently crawled underneath the table. I opened my legs wide to display my tight, glistening hole to my son. I then reached beneath the table and felt for him, brushing my nails along his scalp and then wrapping my fingers around his head, pulling him toward my eager cunt. "Ooooh yeeeahhh" I cooed as Tommy's tongue sunk into his mother's pussy.

"What was that for?" Gary asked bluntly

"Nothing dear, I'm just rubbing at that sore muscle of mine again" I responded as our son's tongue twirled around my clitoris skillfully. I held strong to his head, draping my legs over his shoulders, my heels resting on his back, and started to gently buck my hips against his face. I closed my eyes and kept my moans quieter than the television as my boy tongue fucked me. He sucked at my clit for a little bit, then started dragging his tongue across my entire slit from bottom to top. Eventually, as I started to grind my pussy into his face more desperately, he started to focus on my clit again, flicking at it repeatedly with his tongue until finally I came to a shuddering climax. It was the quietest orgasm I had ever had, but my juices were flowing down my son's cheeks and chin freely, tendrils of sticky liquid dangling between my cunt and his face as he slowly pulled away from me. I grabbed his new digital camera from the table and took a picture of the beautiful sight. I had a feeling there would be a lot of pictures in the near future.

-----------------------------------

To this day Tommy and I are still very sexually active. Sometimes we do it in front of Gary quietly. Often we do it after Gary goes to sleep. Occasionally we even do it in the morning before he leaves for school. He's in college now, but I felt that he would be more successful financially if he lived at home with mommy (That's what I tell my husband, anyway). I even fall asleep in by son's bed sometimes after we have sex, only to wake up and do it again early the next morning. The very fact that he's my son makes me insatiably horny, but I also love the danger of having someone in the same room without any clue that it's happening. We take several pictures, lewd digital images that disgrace the very idea of traditional family values. We often bond by looking through them together and usually end up fucking all over again. If you look hard enough you may even find some of them online.