All Comments on 'A Blood Moon All Hallows Eve'

by gldngolfer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cue the screams from the vampire lovers in 3,2,1....

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 8 years ago
It was ok but predictable.

I don't mean to rude or even to put the story down, for what it was it was ok but it was also very predictable. You portray the hero as someone who is much stronger than the vampire while the vampire is barely putting up a fight. If the hero was the underdog and would have been more interesting.

If you had utilized a few plot twists it would have gotten a higher vote and kept the story interesting but by the time you introduced Hank I knew she was gonna end up with hank. While I was reading the story I thought of many different twists which could have made the story much more interesting but those wouldn't have fit with your strict vampire hunter plot.

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

After reading your comment I have to agree with you on its predictability and I appreciate your constructive criticism.

This was a quickly put together story and my first posting here on Literotica. I do hope everyone who reads this and my future stories provide their thoughts and help me improve so I can entertain the readers of this site.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I thought this story was very good kept me turning the page to see what would happen next. I enjoyed it can't wait to see if more of gldngolfer is posted!!!

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 8 years ago

I guess I should also add that I have watched and read more vampire movies/stories than the average person so I may be a bit more scrutinizing than your average reader. Along with that my biggest complaint is why does the vampire always have to be the villain can't he get a little love too. I sure most people have watched or at least heard of "Bram Stoker's Dracula" well I'm the guy rooting for Dracula and Mina. I can't wait to see your next story hopefully another vampire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story.

You have a flair for Texas. I read the other story you had but this one has topped it. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful, but...

I mean, this is a great story and all, and it did break my heart when Hank died, even if it was only for a couple of sentences, but there is really nothing about this story that is erotic. There is lovemaking, but there aren't any descriptions of it, even though you said he had some stamina! I'm sure you would have gotten some great reviews with more eloquent descriptions and better point of view reversals. *_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FANTASTIC!

JUST A REALLY LOIVELY STORY

MrRLFMrRLFabout 1 year ago

That was a very good story. That goes to show you that true love is something you should believe in. Thank you for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous