A Blood Moon All Hallows Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good that you didn't because if he'd made it inside your apartment, you'd be dead."

"Hank you keep saying he is a killer, but if you have proof, why don't you go to the police and tell them your story?"

"The police are unable to do anything about this. There is no evidence that can be used against him in court and no jail cell that can hold him."

"You already know he's responsible for the missing girls, don't you? How many more girls do you think will disappear before Halloween?"

"I can only do so much. I can't help those who succumb to his influence. Right now you have been the only one to refuse him. That not only makes you more intriguing, but more desirable to him as well. There has only been one other to refuse him." Hank's expression saddened suddenly, "My sister...and he killed her because of it. But the bastard couldn't do it alone. He hired the worst scum possible to help him. There were just too many of them." There were tears puddling in the corner of his eyes, "I was too late to save her. That is when he got the best of me." Then his eyes darkened, "Since then, all but one has suffered terribly at my hands for what was done to her. The one left is your friend Ricardo and I swore on my soul that I would not rest until he pays for what he did to her and all the others."

Hank looked down to my chest and smiled, not in a lustful way, but more in a satisfied way. He gently reached in and slid his fingers in behind the cross pulling it away from my breasts, "This cross is very special. It, along with one other, were made from the finest silver from the Vatican vaults. Both were blessed by the Pope himself. One you wear," with the other hand he lifts an identical cross from under his shirt, "and I wear the other."

With that Hank leaned in and kissed me on the cheek looked me in the eyes hesitating for only a couple seconds and when I looked back at him I seen such kindness and warmth. I felt myself melt inside. I was drawn to Hank before, but suddenly looking into his eyes I found myself pulled to him like no man ever before. I don't know if it was the sadness in him that I wanted to comfort or the feel of his inner strength. Maybe it was just his big muscles and rugged good looks and the fact I haven't been laid in months, but I fell in love with him at that moment.

He gave me a small smile, said good night and walked away.

One of my friends walked up to me and asked if I was alright. She seen Hank talking to me and noticed the talk was intense. Then when she seen Hank kiss me and then quickly leave, she became worried.

I couldn't tell her anything about what Hank said about Ricardo being behind the girl from our gym disappearing. The cops would ask questions and it may put me in more danger. The story I gave her was that Ricardo and Hank have a history and a physical altercation between them ended badly with Hank being hurt. After Hank told me his story he left feeling badly about causing me so much drama.

She accepted my explanation and we all made it home safely.

This coming Saturday I had to work the teller line again and to say I was surprised when Ricardo came to my window would be an understatement. He was friendly as ever and asked me out again. I was tempted, very tempted, but declined. He seemed shocked at my refusal for a second date and became agitated. His eyes and facial expression tightened and he again pushed his invitation for dinner. I thanked him for his thoughtfulness, but declined begging other plans.

"I know your lying Vicki. I can see it in your eyes." Suddenly his eyes grew dark and I had such an emotional rush of lust as a scene of two bodies together in passionate embrace. Their physical ecstasy caused such a stirring inside me that I began to feel myself give into his request. At first the two bodies were just that. Faceless lovers lost in their own pleasure, but quickly I could see the man and woman were not strangers to me. In fact the pair were me and Ricardo together in the act of lovemaking!

A voice inside my head suddenly over powered the vision and I was brought back to the present. I swear the voice sounded like Hank's! I also realized I was holding Hank's sister's cross in my fingers.

Awake from the vision I looked at Ricardo and he was pissed. He held his temper, but I could tell it was taking a lot of control to do so. His eyes seemed to be getting lighter in color. I don't know why, but I think he heard the same voice. "Ricardo, Thank You but no, I don't want to date you."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Vicki. To say I'm disappointed just doesn't describe how I feel. But have no doubt, you and I will be seeing each other again and much sooner than you realize. I'll be in town for only a few more days and I need to see you again, but for now, have a good day."

His body language and walk was not smooth and graceful as before. It was almost juvenile the way he walked out of the lobby.

I wondered why I heard Hank's voice waking me from the vision I had of Ricardo and me. Then I thought of the other night when I looked into his eyes and the feelings I had for him. He did mention he would not allow Ricardo to harm me. But now I know it was much more than that. It was love.

The day of work ended at noon so the girls and I took in a light lunch and the gym for the usual Saturday view fest of weekend warriors who are trolling for dates. The guys who ignore their body during the week show off on Saturday thinking we woman will be in awe of their big hulking muscles and be mindlessly drawn to their beds. Yeah right.

The girls I work with are trolling themselves for prospective husbands, but since finding a good man who is husband material is hard to find, a good sex partner is doable. With girls around town disappearing they were hesitant getting involved with strange men, but if they made a connection it would have to involve double dating.

I remembered the feeling I had when I looked into Hank's eyes the other night. He's husband material and part of me is planning the wedding already, but first I guess we should go out on a date first. I caught myself letting out a small giggle as I said his name again. Like I said before, he looks like a Hank.

We all were walking into the room with the workout machines and I immediately looked for Hank. I was trolling for a Hank for a Saturday night date and I wasn't going to settle for a Tom, Dick or Harry. It was going to be a Hank or nothing at all. Looking around the room I wasn't overly surprised to see him, but my hackles immediately came up when I noticed a brunette with big tits talking and smiling at him. No way a bitch with big fake tits was taking my man!

I walked over to the two of them and put my arm around Hank's waist, "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." Boy if looks could kill that brunette would be dancing on my grave right now.

"Hello Vicki, I'm glad you made it." Turning to the brunette he introduced us, "Vicky this is Linda, Linda this is Vicki."

"Nice to meet you Vicki," it didn't sound like she meant it.

"Nice to meet you too Linda." Now I had to get Hank away from her, "Hank, I had trouble with Ricardo today and he didn't take it well when I turned him down for a date. Can I talk to you alone for a few minutes?"

"Sure, if you will excuse us Linda," boy the daggers that came from her. I so wanted to turn around and stick my tongue out at her, but that would've been childish.

We walked to the juice bar and I let him have it, "OK what gives?"

He seemed shocked, "I don't understand?"

"The brunette! Who is she to you?"

"Hey. Relax! I've only met her today. She's a nice girl and we were only talking. Now is Linda really the reason you're upset?"

"No I'm not upset about her. Oh hell, yes I am! I'm upset that you were talking to that girl. I don't want you talking to skanks! You're only allowed to talk to me."

He had a slight smile o his face, "Really? And why is that?"

I realized I just put my foot in my mouth big time, "Because I like you. More than like you actually and I didn't like seeing you having fun with what's her name."

"Vicki, we were only talking and she really is a nice girl. But I'm not interested in her."

I went from shocked to pleased and smiling, "Your not?"

"No. Not even a little."

"OK then." Now that that's settled, "How did you know what Ricardo tried earlier today?"

"You mean his attempt at seduction and the visions he put in your mind?"

"Of course. That was your voice I heard in my head and you broke the trance I was in and don't try to deny it."

At first he looked away and I could tell he was uncomfortable as he looked back at me, "I told you I will not let him hurt you."

"That doesn't explain your voice in my head, how did you know that was happening."

"The crosses we wear are special, remember? If we concentrate, we can sense when the other is in trouble." He seemed uncomfortable for a second then stated speaking again, "I've tried to stay away, watching over you from a distance, but I couldn't. I found myself attracted to you. Not just your beauty, but the goodness of you as a person."

While he was talking to me his gaze caught me just like before. His eyes seemed to claim me and the feeling I had was stronger than before. My God, I'm in love!

"Hank, take me out tonight. I don't want to be alone and I don't think you just want to follow me around any longer, do you?"

"No, I don't. I want to be with you, terribly."

I told the girls that we were going out and not to worry about me. I got the usual smiles and wicked looks from them since here I am going out with Hank, especially since I've talked about him so much lately.

We stayed with each other as we went to each of our apartments getting changed and going out for dinner.

While Hank was in his shower I gave serious thought of inviting myself in and washing his back, and by God his front! I bet he has a wonderful front. But I behaved myself and let the anticipation build.

Hank lived up to his name and wore ruff and tumble western style clothing. Boy did he look good. At my place I had the same desire of "shower interruptus" by way of Hank inviting himself in and washing my back and oh God my front! I knew he was too much a gentleman to do that though. I wore a little number that really brought out the color in my eyes and the size of my breasts. Did I show leg, you bet your ass I did. I was going all out for Hank.

We went to an Italian restaurant that enhanced the ambiance with low light and candles. The dinner started out quiet between us, but soon came more relaxed. I learned Hank really hasn't had a girlfriend for a very long time. He wouldn't elaborate how long it has actually been, but he gave up looking after he realized when the right one to come along, he would know it. I was hoping it was me. How I was hoping it was me.

Even though tomorrow is Sunday and I had things to do, I was in no hurry for the night to end. Still the restaurant had to close and we had some heavy talking about Ricardo to do. Making it back to Hank's place he brewed coffee and we sat down on the couch in his living room. "OK Hank, please tell me everything. I know something strange is going on, but you need to fill in some very big pieces."

For the next hour Hank told me of the then Richard Barnes being a kind shy man being slight in stature. He was was picked on by bullies and refused by women. Then one night he was approached by a beautiful yet mysterious woman. This woman seemed to be infatuated with Richard and spent many nights with him in public ignoring the countless suitors that tried to lure her away from him when they were out in saloons. "Saloons? You mean like bars, right?"

"I guess they're called bars now, but back then we called them saloons."

"What do you mean 'back then'?"

"I'll answer your question in a minute. OK?" I nodded my mead allowing him to continue.

He continued his tale saying that men started disappearing in town and it was of great concern, to everyone but Richard Barnes. The men who disappeared were men who bullied him, belittled him and insulted him daily. A pattern emerged that became apparent and the town avoided Richard. Of course he could care less of the happenings in town because he was in love. He fell in love with the first woman who showed him any interest and this woman was admittedly very beautiful, but that beauty came with a price. The cost of his soul and his mortal life.

It was three days before All Hallows Eve when the couple were walking hand in hand down a darkened street. It was also just like this coming Halloween, a Blood Moon All Hallows Eve. This night is very special as it only comes around once every 100 years. As they walked down that street, they were attacked by men who blamed Richard and his woman for the evil that befell the town.

They were small in number, but acted quickly and viciously separating Richard from the woman of his dreams. What the towns people were not aware of is that the woman and now Richard were not as they seemed. She was a vampire, young and in breeding age with the Blood Moon compelling her to pick a mate. Richard was her choice and he readily agreed knowing what the cost would be. That's the hitch with being a vampire's mate. It had to come from free will.

The mob, aided by the local church, ended up killing her, but failed to stop Richard. He took his vengeance out on those responsible for her death. He also knew his time was short for with the passing of the Blood Moon All Hallows Eve, his power would weaken so he had to move on. With his vengeance complete and his energy drained, he left town with a new found need to feed.

This is when Richard Barnes was died and Ricardo was born. He figured the change in name was more alluring to woman.

His need found him another small town many miles away. This town had yet to hear of the carnage that Ricardo left behind, but all too soon they would experience the same horror.

A brother and sister, Henry and Anne, owned a small ranch near by and happened to be in town the night Ricardo showed up. The sister was young and extremely beautiful. The brother was strong and very protective of his younger sibling.

He was in the hardware store getting supplies while she was getting food and other provisions from the general store. Ricardo noticed her and became entranced by her beauty. Ricardo by now was becoming into his own as a vampire with thousands of years of hideous instinct guiding his way. There was a charm about him now that very few woman could refuse. But the beautiful young Anne did just that. She always had an inner strength about her that could melt a man's heart or stop it with a displeasing look.

You see vampires can only take a mate during a Blood Moon All Hallows Eve and the love of Ricardo's life, evil or not, was no longer by his side and his eyes were set on Anne.

Henry and Anne were in town for only two more days before they would return to their ranch. Those two days Ricardo tried to attract Anne several times, but she turned him away each time. Anne was kind at first, but soon she could not allow further attempts by Ricardo and sent him away with a very public humiliating display.

That public display from Anne triggered all the old feelings that the then Richard Barnes suffered and his anger erupted into an attack of Anne. He reached for her throat and tore her collar exposing a family heirloom. The heirloom was one of two silver crosses. One she wore and one her brother wore.

The sight of the cross around Anne's neck sickened Ricardo immediately and he was forced to flee, but those old feelings and the hatred for being denied were too powerful to ignore. He needed help to get past the power of the cross so he could take his vengeance on Anne.

It was the night of All Hallows Eve when Henry and Anne left town to head home. The thought of Ricardo was put away as they rode their wagon on the dark road out of town. Several hours later they made it safely home, but they failed to realize they were in terrible danger.

As Henry was putting the horses in the barn, he was attacked by several men, knocking him unconscious. Anne was then taken from inside her home by the men, dragged out for Ricardo to confront. Upon orders the men ripped the cross from around her neck, leaving her virtually helpless as Ricardo wanted to punish her for refusing him.

No matter how hard he tried to control her with his mind tricks, Anne never allowed herself to submit. He failed so he killed her in a horrible way.

By the time of Anne's death, Henry awoke and came out of the barn. He went mad seeing his beloved sister's torn body dead on the ground. Even though he was out numbered and he knew it meant his death, he attack the men and Ricardo with a terrible fierceness. But in the end, Ricardo claimed another victim.

I sat there in silence trying to fully comprehend the story I just heard. "Hank, are you telling me what I think you're telling me?"

"Yes Vicki, I am."

"How is this possible? You said you were killed."

"Remember I told you I vowed my soul to God in destroying Ricardo? Remember the crosses? I guess I was dead, but not for any length of time. Ricardo was about to strike one last blow taking my head when the cross I wear came in his sight shining brightly like the mid-day sun. He fled in absolute fright with his men right behind him.

I was briefly reunited with my sister in heaven after I swore my soul to eliminating Ricardo from this earth. God had already accepted my vow and allowed me a moment with her. After a kiss on my sister's cheek, I was sent back to my battered body."

"But that means you over a hundred years old. How can this be? You only look twenty-five."

"Vicki, please understand, the whole vampire thing is just the tip of the iceberg. Richard or Ricardo or what ever you want to call him actually killed me when we fought, but God brought me back so I may stop this evil. He put me back in a badly broken body. I was rescued by a Catholic priest and taken in spending years under the care of nuns. It had to be my effort and determination to make my recovery happen. God promised the opportunity, but he will not do it for me. It has been a long and painful time, physically and mentally, to make it here for this final battle."

"My cross maintains my youthful appearance. I have until the end of this All Hallows Eve to destroy Ricardo and rid this world of his evil. If I fail my soul will be forfeit and I go to hell.

He is responsible for all the girls disappearing this Halloween season, but I cannot do anything to protect them. I can only protect you."

"Why me, why am I so important?"

"All I know is you have the same strength as my sister. You have denied him. He can only form emotional attachments during the Blood Moon All Hallows Eve and whether you like it or not, he wants you. But you must still submit and go to him voluntarily."

Wanting to know if all I was was bait, "Is the only reason you're here with me is because of Ricardo?"

"To answer your question, 'am I with you only because of Ricardo', yes. If it wasn't for him wanting you, you and I would not have met. But that doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you. How could I not. My feelings are as real as they could possibly be. You are a beautiful woman that I know and feel to be good at heart and pure of soul."

"How could you possibly know that?" Hank said nothing, but gently reached for the cross around my neck and rubbed it between his thumb and index finger. Somehow I found myself doing the same and with the cross around his neck. I felt an intense passing between us. In an instant I felt all his pain, all his love. Everything he was, I felt. Suddenly I knew this man better than any woman could know a husband.