All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 05'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost ruined

Please keep the guys out of it...keeping it with the girls has been what has made this series so great and special. Can't wait to see what happens with both Ash and Emily...and NO GUYs please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Chapter - Worth the weird long wait

It's cool to see a new author hit on all cylinders like this. Great, original story, few if any technical errors. Looking forward to the next chapter (and let's hope the folks at Literotica can figure out how to actually display what you post next time). Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another amazing chapter! I'm only disappointed that Tina didn't get her breast augmentation in this chapter because I am curious to know what cup size she will get. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just reread the previous entries this week ...

I have truly enjoyed this series. I was concerned after the 4th entry that it was spinning off the rails. I appreciate how the author addressed the different complexities with all of the individual insecurities and jealousies. Thank you for thinking about how to advance the narrative and not just turning it into a random screw-fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About time

I've been waiting impatiently for a new chapter of this story. I really like it and it's my favorite. I noticed people make suggestions of what they want to see and not see but I say you keep the story that you planned in your head and not change it based on others suggestions. Mainly someone saying "no men", if your intention is to add then then do and if your intention is not to add them then don't. It's your story and so far it's excellent. The only thing I do ask is that you don't make us wait for so long. Please.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
That was really hot!

That Chris/Tina is getting a lot of pussy and great clothes too! Doesn't seem fair, but really love where you're taking this story. Now that summer is almost over along with baseball, we expect to see the next chapter a little sooner. Can't blame you for taking the summer off, it was pretty amazing this year.

Waiting to see where Tina is going to end up. Hope her stamina holds up (BG).

Always a fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Forget about 5 stars, this was worth 10!!!.

I really liked all the wild fun Chris/Tina had with Julie and Lisa.

I'm glad that Literotica finally got their act together and posted part 5.

Please keep up all the good work, and don't let anyone tell you what to do.

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxover 6 years ago
Wait schmait

Excellent read as always. I see some people complaining in these comments about the wait, don't listen to them. You aren't obligated to produce at a given rate or anything; everyone is on this sub for fun at the end of the day. I'd rather that you write at a pace you enjoy and keep putting out this quality material than have you feel obligated and have the writing become more of a chore.

I like how real Tina and Julie's relationship is with its ups and downs and lack of communication at times. I think it makes them seem real and adds a level of anticipation to the story; I'm never quite sure how things will work out.

I also enjoy how Chris is flirting with danger, whether it be the dyke at the bar, or the guy at the baseball game. I find myself both worrying for him, and hoping that he ends up in some sexy situation he never saw cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

oh i just love this series .well done , this really appeals i'm trans -so yeah i love it . please continue what is a great interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific!

That was worth the wait. Very hot. Now I am looking forward to how Tina's meeting with Emily goes.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kudos

Thanks for the comments. Feedback is my greatest reward. I appreciate hearing people's thoughts and opinions of where the story could go.

I have been waffling about how big I should have Tina go. If you want to put in your input, send me a feedback to my email.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

I have seen tie sorry for a while and have passed over it fit a few months. I'm glad I finally decided to give the series a try. Truly amazing

mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 6 years ago
Congrats on Pt. 5!!

Was great working with you on this, glad to see it up finally so everyone else gets to see and enjoy what I got early looks at. Happy to help again if you want it n.n

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How big to go

Love this story you're doing such a great job for a first story. Please don't go any bigger than a c-cup don't be one of those ridiculous stories where they exaggerated breasts. Thank you for all your hard work please keep writing the story

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!

You really have drawn me into this story. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment(s) to see where you take our hero/heroine.

EArkusEArkusover 6 years ago
Wow

Another great chapter. I only hope that Chris and Julie never stop loving and wanting each other. For me the love is so important. I would do lots of things for a partner if I know that they love me and are loyal to me first than someone I am just getting a thrill from. I like that feelings are developing between Chris and Lisa to. I was surprised at my emotions when Chris woke up to Lisa buttfucking Julie. Was not sure if it was totally consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Your going to leave me hanging?!!!! I do hope another chapter comes soon.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Woot! 200 Favorites

What, you don't like cliffhanger endings?

Thanks guys for everything. My stories have now 200 favorites. That makes me feel special.

For the voting on Tina's boob size, surprisingly F cups are winning. I can't imagine him playing softball with those on his chest.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
We finally see him standing up for himself...

You're a really good writer and I like the way the story is being framed. You continue to treat chris/Tina with respect; he's been embarrassed from time to time, but not humiliated for the enjoyment of others. He's still being pushed by the girls, Julie and Lisa, but he's digging in his heels and taking back a bit of control - but just a bit. Treating him with respect is important to me and it separates your writing from others of this ilk; I hope you continue in this vein. Obviously there are many who get off on watching someone being humiliated and mentally tortured - I'll never understand or tolerate it.

It's interesting to see him struggle more and more with the two personalities: Chris and Tina. He's using the Tina side to stand up for himself, yet still wants to think of himself as Chris. He doesn't like the submissiveness Chris exhibits, but resists thinking of himself as Tina, even though he's so comfortable in Tina's skin, her persona. You might think about exploring that dichotomy at some point. How healthy is his psyche? Will one personality take over at the expense of the other - or will they learn to compliment each other? Who will come out on top?

Your story is bawdy and erotic, but also has an air of sophistication about it. It's very cleverly written. It's intriguing because of what it ISN'T - it's not just another stroke story.

It's your story of course - take it where you feel it should go. I enjoy your writing and look forward to the next chapter. 5 stars. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F cups really

This is has been one of the best TV stories I've ever read. Please don't do something stupid like put f-cup breast on her. Seems like every one of these stories draws a group that likes exaggerated breasts. Nevermind play softball what the hell can you do with f-cup breast on your chest except be a pole dancer. Don't let these idiots ruin your story this is one of the best stories on this site thank you for your effort.

wallace99wallace99over 6 years ago

Great series! I think Tina would look amazing with giant breasts. She would just have to wear an industrial strength sports bra when she plays sports. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more!

loooking forward to next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to a Ch. 6 from you. As for boobs, a D or DD is my vote. Not to big and unnatural. The D or DD would follow what's happen so far since Julie and Lisa got calloused on not seeing what Chris wants. But Lisa would be the main one wanting huge EE, FF. Great story though and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any update on part 6

Love the story so far. I can't wait for the next part. Any word on when that might be?

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 6

Next part is written - going through an editor right now - waiting for response and hopefully won't have too much rewrite to do.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
Great story!

I can't wait to read the next installment.

I love your style of writing. Most of the authors in the Trans section don't seem to be able to write a sex scene with anything more than a "he eased it in. It hurt but the pain became pleasure quickly. Then he filled me with his jizz." It gets a little boring after a while. Your descriptions are a whole lot better.

Amber

silverace1silverace1over 6 years ago
Silverace1

I would love to see at the least another part (or even more) to further the adventures of this amazing character. I am really looking forward to what happens with Emily (sister).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope this isn't like last time

Trying to not sound impatient, but I hope we don't have three weeks to wait again from the time you upload the story to Literotica and the moderators actually deciding to display it. Three days now. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Lot Has Happened

So much has happened and it was going askew with the two ladies now in his life dictating what he's/she's suppose to do next to appease the ladies! Tina does take control saying no for now about breast augmentation! In review, the Hispanic lady (butch?) would certainly ruin my evening at the bar! The sister dilemma, Ash, would surely not go away because I think Tina has some feelings for her! The ladies with an insatiable sex drive and the rough anal sex Julie would receive by Lisa being admonished by Tina and rightly so. Now we have Emily who was shocked by seeing her brother as a female! Does the frog finally get boiled or moves on to a happier life? Pt. 06 is next! The climax (climatic ending)!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Addendum

I said Pt. 06 was the ending but I was wrong! We have a Pt. 07! Thank you!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

I've been reading this series without pausing to comment on the absolutely brilliant story-telling you have been putting out. I should go back and make comments on every chapter. So glad you decided to share your stories.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This story line continues to flow smoothly while holding your attention and being very interesting. With the introduction of Tina’s sister the plot has thickened, looking forward to what comes next. Additionally, it is very refreshing that this story does not contain S&M, torture, humiliation as many TG do.

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous