All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 06'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
mistyfdfamistyfdfaover 6 years ago
Excited!

Looking forward to what others think of the new direction

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years ago
Another 5 star entry

I enjoyed the realism of his sister's initial anger, and her slowly coming around to Tina's life choice. Not everyone can be so readily accepting, but Even when she was upset I could feel how much Emily cared. You are doing a great job of opening up this world and the possibilities are growing. I'm excited to see what will happen next! Keep up the great work.

SoB

tex4tgtex4tgover 6 years ago
Great job

To let you know i love this story. I really care for the players .(well maybe not lisa so much). Shes kind of a bitch . LOL But this story and S.O,B.'s Story Women's studys are the best I've read in a long time . So thank you and keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh wow

what a truly enticing read. i find my self always checking for the next installment.this is really resonating with me .please could you keep writing. wishing you the best.

wallace99wallace99over 6 years ago

I really enjoyed reading the new chapter. I hope Chris will gain more confidence as he continues to morph into Tina. I don't know why he doesn't trust Lisa more, she is clearly in love with him.

Also, would love if Deidre becomes more prominent in the series, she is a great character and has a lot of chemistry with Tina. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it.

Just simply great what more can I say thank you so much for keeping the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This is another wonderful chapter in what is a very well told tale which I trust will include many new adventures as you grace us with regular additions in the near future.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Welcome Back!

This is such a great series and the writing is excellent. You are one of the better current writers on this site and I hope that you can find the time to continue to grace us with more stories in the future.

I'm a little more skeptical of Julia's motives as I've stated all along. I think that Julia wanted an open relationship with Chris since she was sleeping with Lisa all along and this was the way to get him invested and go along. Yes, the sex is great, but do you get so addicted that you can't see what's happening. The fact that Lisa and Julie earlier wanted to make his breasts more permanent was a step to make him a total trans-gendered person. Hormones have to be next. I'm surprised that they haven't been slipping him some all along. Maybe I just want Chris to love wearing women's clothes and walk both sides of that fence. The deeper he goes into Tina, the farther from Chris he becomes until he disappears completely. I hope sis keeps him grounded.

Long winded, I know, but I'm so glad to have you back.

A big fan,

Santacruzman

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Story progressing nicely; great writing...

Chris vs. Tina: Which personality will become dominant? I would have said it was Tina until this chapter. Tina reverted back to Chris to demand answers from Lisa over the phone. Interesting. Tina assumes she's stronger than Chris, but I'm not so sure. Maybe Tina has bolstered Chris' confidence, something he's always lacked.

I think Lisa is completely untrustworthy; she's selfish and immature, she does whatever strikes her fancy and I believe she has the capability to really hurt Chris and Julie - both mentally and physically. I don't think she'd necessarily do it on purpose, but if a situation arises she wishes to explore, finds interesting, or thinks will bring her pleasure, she's gonna do it regardless of the risk to others. Lisa gets out of control when she's playing because she's enjoying herself - and really, that's the only important thing from her standpoint.

Also, Julie seems to be getting more and more wild, caring less about her husband and more about having "fun", usually with Lisa's prompting. I still think she's more into Lisa than Chris at this point, and I think Lisa has some nefarious plots in mind for taking Chris way beyond what he's comfortable with - and only because Lisa will get a thrill from seeing what will happen. Ulterior motives? Maybe break up their marriage? If Julie doesn't get away from Lisa, or at least learn to stand up to her, she's definitely going to ruin her marriage and Chris will leave her. I think it's only a matter of time, but that's just me...

Very well written and a very interesting story from several angles. Also, I'm happy to see that, although Chris has been embarrassed from time to time, the author has not seen a need to humiliate, belittle, or torture him the way most stories like this will do. Regardless of how far Chris takes this, whether or not he starts including other men into his new lifestyle, whether he stays with his wife or dissolves the marriage; let him do it on his terms, let him keep his integrity and self-respect.

Thanks for a great story. We appreciate all the time you've spent simply to entertain us. Thanks.

Bleep735Bleep735over 6 years ago
Another great chapter.

I can’t wait to see where you take this story! Please don’t make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!!

Have been eagerly awaiting this chapter, and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

You are definitely a gifted writer. First of all, you write WELL. Your style is excellent, grammar is almost always perfect and it just flows. And secondly, you've done an amazing job of being able to bridge the gap(s) between the male mind, the female mind and someone moving from one to the other. I think you should seriously consider trying to get this published offline. It's porn, but it's stylish porn and furthermore, it's creative and different. I LOVE IT!

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonover 6 years ago
Excellent Series

Loved the series and like people above have said, I often check for new submissions.

Not to be too critical, but I'm not sold on the direction toward the end. Incest is not my thing and tends to put me off but I can see that 6 chapters in, you sometimes feel the need to change pace but my hope is that it doesn't go that way.

On the flip side of that, I've lost all creative drive on my second chapter and can't put the right words on paper so maybe don't listen to me too much.

Love the style, the care of the characters and the development arc for each. Would love to see more of Ash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the series, not the cliff hanger

I await each chapter eagerly but I don't think incest is where the story should go. I'm just a reader, but I'm not comfortable with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the series - my favorite

I love this story. But I also wouldn't go the incest route. If Tina is going to get with a sister, I am hoping for Ash!!!!

I love the characters. I know some on here don't like Lisa, but she is just used to getting her way. I hope she gets Tina to at least try some kink. Let Lisa out of the cage for a fun night. I like how she made Tina's tits bigger than she planned. Lisa is just selfish enough to make her fun. And nice work on getting the secretary involved too.

As for voting on the size of Tina's implants, a nice D would be fun.

So please no incest, please get Ash back somehow.

The only bad part is that I am caught up to the story and will have to wait. Hopefully not too long.

This is the best story on the site I have found. I am constantly checking for updates. Keep up the great writing, you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Characters Evoluction

I love the story, every chapter but every new chapter give me some fear of Jules and Lisa actions. I understand Why they do all of that but i think, the story need a break point. Lisa, Jules and Tina need somethink that make a real trust relationship. I like this evolution but i feel i could be bether if the final evolution its a happy end full of trust.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It's what keeps me writing. I absolutely love comments.

One thing I want to point out is that I have purposely slanted things to Chris's perception. That's why some things come across as falsehoods or a misrepresentation of what's really going on. Chris's insecurities and doubts sometimes give him a false perception of what's really happening. I do that on purpose because I am trying to maintain his viewpoint. I have been tempted to switch perspectives sometimes to clear things up, but decided to just stick with Chris's point of view. I hope it doesn't screw up the story too much.

This is my first story so I am learning how to write as I go. Before this, the longest thing I wrote was a college essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A lot of commenters don't like incest, but I'm all for it. Screw societal conventions. If husbands and wives want to give consent for additional partners or older family members want to get together, no harm done. They're consenting adults doncha know.

EArkusEArkusover 6 years ago
Scared

I love this story. It is in my opinion the best story I have read on the site. I love that Chris is not being humiliated or degraded. He has been in a few close calls but I love how they have resolved without it turning so bad. I love the characters and hope to see more chapters as quickly as possible. This story also scares me. I hope that Chris and Julie’s marriage isn’t destroyed and that Lisa and Chris can find some way to trust and be trusted. Incest wouldn’t kill it for me but I wouldn’t take it that way by my choice. I would love to see more of Ashley in the story. Lisa and Chris’s sister could hook up and Ashley and the young girl from the bar could hook up to. All good stories have conflict in then to stay good but please don’t wreak Chris and Julie’ Marriage. Maybe stretching it a little will be enough. My two cents. I check for the next chapter at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

I love this story!!! I have always wanted to be like Tina/Chris. I personally think that I would look better as a woman. I haven’t worn female clothes since high school. This story has me living vicariously through Tina. I hope that the next chapter doesn’t take too long! You’re an excellent writer!! I love all the twists and turns, but would also like to see their marriage not end because of Lisa. The Sister twist is very intriguing as well. Keep up the amazing writing! I hope to see a new chapter sooner than later.

opieriversideopieriversideover 6 years ago
Incredible writing

Your writing has been fantastic! Admittedly, I prefer the shorter 1 to 2 page stories, but after reading your first one, I've been hooked! Excellent structure, great story, and a refreshingly different take where the crossdresser isn't the weakest person, and isn't overtaken by every guy around. Reminds me a little of me, and where I would love to go. My wife has seen pics of me dressed, but doesn't approve, so I gave it up for her. As another said, I am living vicariously through Chris/Tina, too. Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story, looking forward to seeing where it goes next!

Minor point though, which I guess is a bit too late to fix - Iowa City is one of the most LGBT friendly cities in the US, so the plotline with Dakota being the only gay person in town sort of makes no sense. Obviously big cities like San Francisco have a bigger LGBT population, but Iowa City often makes lists of gayest cities and is one of the few US cities with a perfect score on LGBT equality from the Human Rights Campaign. There's a pretty thriving LGBT scene there (including a fairly big Pride parade every year, so everyone is aware of it), both for townies and university students.

It surprised me when I first learned all that, you wouldn't exactly expect a place called Iowa City to be particularly progressive, but it's definitely true.

noobdudenoobdudeover 6 years agoAuthor
I ruined it

I guess I ruined it. I needed to do more research I guess. My dart failed me when I picked a city at random. I guess I need to find a more conservative city and change it.

The good news is Part 7 is done and submitted for editing. It should be here shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dont worry and keep going

dont worry about wrong choosing city (not all peapole know that) and if somebody make problem for that and you dont fell righat about it i have tip for you.

Write that is fiction literary and if sombady feel bad say that was your not intention your intention is do good entertainment literary (always that can be alternative reality)

(for god sake are we reading FICTION LITERAY or Daily News????)

-dont worry and keep going (you one of the bests author i was read on, )

that is your story if you will try meake happy all your readers than no one be happy ( because one part your story sombody can like while diffrent person can hate exactly that same part)

ps. sory for my english but that is not my native language

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
Just.... Wow...

I know you were kind enough to take some of my observations and use them. But you are far past any advice I could give. What is better than an A+?

You are so very talented... I'm turning green with envy!

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 6 years ago
Oh yea

I thoroughly loved this story. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed reading very much. Good prose.

My personal wish is that not all the principals were knock out beautiful. Pulls the prose away from reality. But then, this IS fiction. Best to you

Oh, I've been to Iowa city.... They have drag shows (every so often) at a downtown bar. Could even be an "angle". But most of Iowa is white bread

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Drama queen

Drama after drama after drama.... each chapter is the same... will it ever end???

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Screaming Sister To Milk Engorged Breasts

Situations move fast! I felt my heart break when Emily could not cope with the new Tina! I recall for 6 years I was disowned by my grown children! My only caveat was I had to stop my medications because of PE's and a DVT! They took me back...As for the ladies Tina left behind it seems Lisa is out of control without any boundaries! At this point it seems most families appear to be screwed up in one form or another! Sis has changed too! Emily is now allowing Tina to help ease the pain of her engorged breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do not turn this into incest crap

It’s been an interesting an original story line. Going to incest would just be jumping the shark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This character is pathetic

He is as bad as any Vickie Tern character. He has no spine brain or self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Character development

Your character development has been great from the start, and continues to improve!

Regarding some of the feedback I guess I see things as a bit differently, perhaps a bit simpler.

To the Lisa haters:

If Jules wasn’t her submissive pet for Years she would have never appreciated, let alone married Chris. My wife was WAY out of my league. If her fiancé of 4 years wasn’t the way he was She wouldn’t have appreciated me. (Her words)

Plus, you can’t be that mad at someone like Lisa who Stated her motives so clearly since day 1. She wants Jules to be hers.Always has. That has never stopped,

not even after Jules married Chris. She has never respected either of their wishes or their marriage. Never stopped Her physical relationship with Jules or released her emotional Control over her. This lack of respect for Jules as a person is part of what endears Jules to Chris. Lisa treating Chris like a doll IS normal for Lisa. She said despised his submissiveness And decided to use it to her advantage.She doesn’t treat Jules any differently. If she has leverage, she uses it. If she has power she abuses it.

That’s what makes it SO fun that she fell for Tina and is gaining respect for Chris in the Process. Not that it makes her able to treat people like anything other than a living doll that solely Exists for Her Pleasure.Thus breaking the rules She agreed to with Chris. Her word means nothing. As Chris is finally learning. She simply tells anyone what they want to her to get what she wants - staying true to her character.

None of this excuses Jules for acting like she doesn’t Want to be Jules pet, and being so ready and willing to have physical contact with people outside their marriage and this new arrangement with Lisa. That’s not on Lisa,She isn’t married to either one.

When you fully submit to someone it hurts when they choose another. So I like that Chris reacted like he did. We don’t yet know if Jules understands this aspect tho because we only know she went from Lisa to Chris. We don’t know if she had to endure watching Lisa choose anyone else when they were together. So perhaps we can excuse her lack of empathy for Chris as her submissive, but not as his wife.

I don’t know how many readers wish Jules was their wife, but initially I did lol. Now, I don’t trust her. She is using Lisa’s Dominance as an excuse to break rules And not owning her actions.

I like this dynamic because it shows that betweenThe successful and confident attorney and an Unemployed weak and submissive spouse Chris is actually the stronger person of the two. Look at how brave he is! Again, great character development, and nice twist.

Dee was a great addition. Reminded me of the therapist in woman’s studies.The right amount of helpful at the right times.

IMO Tina should not do Ash or Dakota, seeing Tina in a caregiver/mentor role makes her even more feminine - Developing a mothering side so to speak.At some point I am sure It will serve Lisa right to have Tina hurt Lisa like that, but after what Lisa went thru with Robin to hurt and humiliate Lisa like that knowing her whole family would know it would be a death blow to their entire Arrangement - because it would have to be done at Jules Insistence, right??? I don’t think Chris or Tina would be that mean.

If the marriage ends, and I don’t want it to - Yet anyways lol - I hope it is Tina leaving Jules.

I assume at some point Tina will do something With a guy, but I also assume Jules would cuckold him. Pleasantly surprised neither has happened yet.

So do the injections really not contain hormones?

I like how many questions are still unanswered.

How you flirt with possibilities.

I can’t believe this is your 1st story! At times I felt reminded of woman’s studies

And when Lexi’s name made an appearance and your characters Kept developing along with the humor so well I wondered if you worked together at all. I was that impressed with your writing. In spite of Womans studies being my favorite story

I don’t like incest and didn’t enjoy this particular ending of yours and am hoping

You are just flirting with the idea. That it will stay only a fleeting fantasy - so when the vibrator turned out to be a breast pump I totally cracked up. Loved it.

Regardless of where you take your story - just because I don’t Want Tina to become an incestual bisexual cuckold Who loses his wife Doesn’t mean I can’t Wait to read whatever you have planned next!

That being said I don’t want her to become Chris again either. I think she Should get whatever surgeries She wants when she wants them including hormones, but as someone Who has only been submissive to one woman I would NEVER have went where she took me. I Loved the way she introduced me to myself ;) So as much as we may hold some things against Jules or Lisa Tina needs them for her journey every bit as much as the author does for this story. Every story needs characters that you don’t like as well as characters You do like doing things you don’t.

I just had a random thought:

It must be so cool as an author to see people care about your characters!

Keep up the great work! Please! Oh, and stop apologizing for lack of sex in the intro, I don’t think I am only speaking for myself when I say we are hooked on the characters and can’t wait to see where the story goes. And honestly, how many more times do you want us to pleasure ourselves while reading your work? ;). Am I the only one who has lost count? Lol seriously though, to me the bigger compliment is I actually keep reading after.

I never thought how cool it must be to write something that turns on complete strangers to the extent you have for example. Must be thrilling. Technically, I guess it’s a form of sexual manipulation. How fun. It must make you feel so good. Sexy and powerful. Regardless I’m just glad you get enough satisfaction and gratification to keep writing. You are great at it!

V.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

I have read some of the comments and some people get so worked-up about a story. They seem to believe that the characters are real people doing all of these things and passing judgment or centering on sections that are a little out of reality. It is a wonderful story, very well written, with good story line, and interesting. True, some of the story is a bit unusual & unrealistic but that is what makes it interesting, if it adhered strictly to reality what fun would that be. Just read the story as what it is, a fictional story that is for enjoyment & entertainment.

Veronica

ankcddenisankcddenis2 months ago

muhteşem bir okuma isteği uyandıran sıcak bir hikaye, iyisin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous