A Boiled Frog Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed and realized I was going to have to look at those pictures.

"Listen, Emily," Julie retorted. "Chris and I are two consenting adults and what we're doing is none of your concern. I would appreciate it if you mind your own business."

"Mind my own business! Are you fucking kidding me? He is my business. He's the only family I have left. Don't you try to discount our relationship. You might be married to him and say you love him, but we are blood. It doesn't get thicker than that!"

"Our marriage has been better because of this," Julie remarked. "Tina has agreed to every step along the way. If you're worried about her having been railroaded, she has said no to a great number of things as well."

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easy. Chris all but told me you were cheating on him now. Is that why you did all this?" she asked, stabbing the photo with her finger. "Did you make him a woman to make it okay to cheat?"

"That... that wasn't the intent, us having other partners just kind of, well, happened."

"Just kind of happened? How does having sex with someone else just 'kind of happen'?"

Both girls looked at me with forced smiles on their face. They spoke at once, in horrifying harmony. "Well? Aren't you going to explain what happened?"

I started to talk about what had happened with Lisa, but the mention of her name once again made Emily start yelling again.

"You know what? Whatever kinky shit you got going on is all going to fall apart and then Chris will come crying to me. I should tell him to divorce your sorry ass right now, so I can take him with me!"

There was a moment where Julie looked crushed, but her courtroom demeanor resurfaced right away as her hand grabbed mine. "You're acting like Tina is mentally incompetent, which is pretty awful, really. How about you let your sister make her own decisions? Just because our relationship is weird to you doesn't mean we aren't just as strongly devoted to each other. This might have started with me, but she's the one driving things at this point and I fully support her in that regard."

My sister looked at me, her expression unreadable. "Well?"

"Can we let this go for now, Ems?" I pleaded. "I apologize for not telling you sooner and I promise we can talk more about this later."

Emily relaxed back on her heels. When she spoke again, her voice was strained and frosty. "Okay, sure. I can do that. I can't deal with this anymore. Can I use your computer? I want to send an email to Frank letting him know I arrived."

I nodded again and pointed to the office and said, "It's in there. Help yourself."

Needless to say, the atmosphere at dinner was colder than the weather outside. Icicles could have hung from the table from the coldness of Emily's glare. She was polite and spoke in a precise, calm voice, but if looks could kill, Julie would have been six feet under. I might have been there beside her.

I tried to be the peacemaker and bring up conversations that would get the subject off me. She answered tersely with one-word answers. After a couple of dozen of these, she finally exploded.

"I know I said I was going to let this go, but I won't stand for you turning my brother into a fucking sissy," Emily yelled. "I go away for a few years and you have turned his world upside down."

At the end of my patience, I finally spoke. My words quiet, yet firm. "I am not a sissy, Emily. Please do not call me that."

"I'm sorry, bro, but this is ridiculous. I can't handle any of this."

"If I can, you certainly can," I calmly spoke, trying to bring down the yelling. "It's my life. Let me live it and we can talk about it in detail when the shock has worn off."

She looked at me and tears started to leak down her face. I got up and held her. This time she clung to me, pulling me close. Over and over, I calmly whispered 'I'm okay' into her ear.

When she finally calmed down, I sat next to her and asked what was the battle plan for the next couple days. That finally seemed to get her to turn her attention to something besides outrage.

"Well, tomorrow I'm doing some shopping and need to rent a truck. I figure we could load up Friday and hit the road Saturday. I know it's not far, but I want to stop in Iowa City and see Shelly (Shelly was my sister's best bud from high school) for two nights. Monday, I figure we could drive to Cheyenne and Tuesday we could do the last leg. We should get to Ogden Tuesday. Can you afford to take a couple of days off work?"

"I'm actually not working right now," I said.

"I see," Emily said disapprovingly. "Well, then maybe you can stay a couple of days with me to help me find a place."

"Sounds good. I have Dee's office Halloween party on Saturday. I have to be back by then."

"Who's Dee?" Emily asked.

"Oh, she's a friend from softball I have been hanging out with lately. She needs me to be her date at her Halloween party."

"Her date, huh?"

"It's nothing like that," I blushed. "She's just a good friend."

After dinner, Emily claimed jet lag and headed to her room. I called Dee and informed her of my plans. She told me that she would "let" me go and get out of our bowling date for Monday night, but she needed me to stop by tomorrow to be measured for my costume for her party. I agreed and hung up. Then, I snuck into the office to see what pictures could make Julie blush and to see what Emily had seen.

I walked into the office to find three framed photos of me hanging on the wall, each a 16' x 20'. In the first, I was sitting on the bed looking over my shoulder. It was a profile picture but the slit on the dress was open, so you could see my legs encased in stockings and heels. The second had me laying down on the bed in a sexy pose with my hair flared out all around me. But the third, the one Emily had been waving around, caused me to cringe. I had let the dress slip down over one shoulder and my left breast was fully exposed. It was the definition of a boudoir picture and Emily, my sister, had seen that.

As I went up to bed, Julie insisted on sex - and not the normal kind but loud, passionate sex. She yelled and moaned like I was giving her the greatest performance in history. I think she was making sure Emily knew what we were doing, and it was her way of telling her that we were still a happily married couple. It took me a while to cum as it was distracting to me to think of my sister knowing what was going on.

Chapter 2

I tossed and turned that night in worry so I didn't sleep well. I finally dragged myself out of bed at 9:30 in the morning to find I had the house to myself. Julie was obviously at work, but my GTO was gone so I assumed Emily had taken it. I showered and headed out to my tanning appointment before dropping off dry cleaning and running other errands. I headed over to see Dee around 4 pm like she asked.

I knocked on the door and got a yell of "It's open," so hesitantly I opened the screen door and turned the handle of the regular door and let myself in. The view before me was a shock, and that's an understatement.

Desiree was laying on the couch watching the television completely topless. She was turned on her side with her head propped up on her right arm. Lying next to her was her baby, Jasmine, who was busy nursing at her breast. The other breast was totally exposed.

Desiree looked at me and said, "Oh, it's you. Hey. Mom just got home and she's upstairs in the shower. She should be down shortly. You can wait here, Oprah's on." She gestured at the other chair never taking her eyes off the TV.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her breasts were enormous, at least a couple of sizes bigger than Lisa's DDs and her thick caramel areolae were the size of small saucers. Attached to it was a large, long, thick nipple that reminded me of a baby bottle. But what had my complete attention was the bead of milk that had leaked out of her nipple and was dangling there tantalizing me.

It took all my willpower to walk over to the chair she had gestured to and sit down. I wanted to drop to my knees and crawl over to her and suck that huge bottle into my mouth. The temptation was so strong it almost felt like an unseen force was pushing against my back, urging me into action. I resisted barely. It's a good thing I had a flowing skirt on, my penis refused to be restrained in any way. It felt like I could have drilled a hole through steel as hard as it was.

I listened to the gurgle of the baby nursing away happily while I watched that drop of milk finally fall. It streaked down the side of her breast, begging to be lapped up. Another bead started to form to replace it. I desperately wanted to help. Suddenly, the spell was broken by Dee's voice.

"Desiree, shouldn't you cover up?"

"What, it's just us girls here. Who cares? It's hot."

Her actions had me sweating but it had nothing to do with the temperature in the room.

Dee looked at me and smirked. Then she gestured to me.

"Come upstairs so I can take your measurements."

I slowly got up and followed her upstairs but I couldn't look away from that breast until my feet carried me out of sight.

Once we got into the room and Dee closed the door, she whispered, "If she only knew," smiling. "Go ahead and take all your clothes off. I need to measure you and I need it as accurate as possible."

She had already seen me naked twice so I only hesitated for just a second before I began peeling off my clothes. My shirt got stuck on my chest as I pulled it over them so I had to tug hard. That caused my breasts to jiggle out of control, the bra encasing them looking like it would break in any instant.

"Woah," Dee said. "You look bigger up top. I thought you said that these would shrink over time."

"Lisa talked me into getting another saline injection. It was supposed to take me to a C cup but I think Lisa got carried away. She claims it was an accident, but I'm doubtful. Anyway, I ended up with these," emphasizing the D-cup breasts by wrapping my hands under them. "I look like a freak for sure."

"Yeah, they're a little big," Dee said. "You look like you're about to fall over. Too top heavy, definitely not natural. That's sexy in its own way, though."

"Well, I hope they don't throw off your measurements too much. I should be down to a B cup by the party. What do you have me wearing?"

I was standing there in front of her completely naked and she picked up her measuring tape and wrapped it around my forehead. I didn't need to be nude for that. She got out a pen and wrote down that measurement before measuring my waist, breasts and ass. Then, totally embarrassing me, she wrapped the tape around my flaccid penis and measured its girth and length.

"Your costume is a surprise but I think you will like it. Be forewarned though, it will be revealing and sexy. And you promised to be totally into me that night. I expect lots of fawning and smooching. I need to make a good impression."

"I can do that," I said, surprised that I meant it. Dee was starting to grow on me. I didn't love her like I did Julie and Lisa, but I liked her a lot. And she was so very sexy; she turned me on so much. She had started slipping into my dreams as of late and I had even had a midday fantasy or two that involved her. I had replayed that scene of her and Tony fucking several times in my mind.

"Done?" I asked.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need one more measurement." With that, Dee reached down and grabbed my penis. She started to stroke it with one hand and she grabbed my balls with the other.

"What're you doing?"

"I expect you'll get turned on at least once during the night so for the costume to fit properly we need to get an accurate measurement. Now hush and let's get this over with."

Dee knew what she was doing. I was hard in no time and she took me right to edge before stopping. Then she calmly dropped to her knees and remeasured my penis. Her lips were inches away from my penis and I so wanted to reach over and grab her head and thrust forward, but I didn't dare.

After she finished, she slapped my penis causing it to bounce and stood up, saying "All done. Get dressed."

I looked at her in dismay, hoping that she would finish me but too afraid to ask. I slowly bent over and picked up my clothes and put them back on. I followed her down the stairs hoping to at least catch another sight of Desiree's boobs but Jasmine was in her crib and she was nowhere in sight. I sighed and got in my car and headed home.

Chapter 3

The GTO was there when I pulled up to the house so I knew Emily was inside. I walked in and yelled, "anyone home."

Emily popped her head out of the office and said, "Good, you're here. We need to go get the truck from U-Haul before they close. Let me get my purse."

She headed upstairs and I looked in the office to see what she had been doing. I saw she had left the Internet up, but had closed out of the tabs of wherever she had been. Curiosity got the better of me and I quickly pulled up the history. I was touched by the results. I could tell by the time stamps that she had been there for two hours and had been reading articles about what transgender is and how to support your transgender friends.

While she hadn't said anything to me yet, this showed to me that she at least still loved me and I felt a great weight lift off my shoulders that I didn't even know had been there. I heard her tromping down the stairs and quickly exited my snooping.

This time the silence during the car ride wasn't awkward to me. It was reassuring, a warm silence as I knew my sister still cared about me. I welcomed it. Just as we pulled up to the rental store and as she was about to climb out of the car, I finally spoke.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you too, Chris. We'll talk later okay?"

"Okay."

That night at dinner, I felt the temperature in the room rise to just chilly rather than several degrees below zero like the night before. The girls were a long way from cordial but outright glares of hate seemed to have dissipated. Emily was adjusting slowly and Julie was doing her best not to bring up any controversial subjects. The talk was mostly about Germany and what she had seen in her travels through Europe. I had never been so I had nothing to input, so I sat there quietly and listened to the two of them talk.

Just then, the phone rang and Julie got up to get it. Julie left the room and came back about 10 minutes later. When I asked who it was, she replied it was Lisa and she would be coming over for dinner tomorrow. She wanted to discuss some things before I left with Emily. Emily's eyes got real big when Julie mentioned Lisa was coming over.

After dinner, Julie went up to take a shower. I went to follow her, but Emily grabbed my arm and pulled me into the guest room.

"Hey," she whispered in a hush.

"What's going on?" taking her lead and talking quietly.

"Chris, I got to ask. Julie was talking about Lisa coming over tomorrow. Isn't that that terrible woman that tried to stop your wedding? I remember you crying into my shoulder about how much you hated her. What's going on?"

My mind drifted back to that night when I had cried in my sister's arms. She had wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, humming and telling me that it would all work out. Now, I was blushing at the memory.

"Well, Lisa's kind of my lover now."

"What!?!" she said loudly, then clapped her hand over her mouth.

So, I told her in hushed tones about Julie setting me up with Lisa and me having to go to Vegas. By the time I had finished, I noticed that over an hour had passed. Julie must be wondering what was going on with me.

"That's crazy, Chris!" Emily gasped. "I can't believe your wife set you up like that. That's just so weird."

"She's been weird lately, but I'm enjoying myself. It's not all bad. Now I better go get some sleep so we can get everything done tomorrow."

"Ok, we'll talk later. You have to tell me about this Dee person still."

"I'll call her and see if she can come help us pack up tomorrow. She's a nice lady. You'll like her."

And with that I turned and headed into my room. "Good night."

"You too, sleep tight.

And my response, "Don't let the bug beds bite."

She smiled at the memory. It was something our parents used to say to us. I hustled out of the room and went to find Julie.

Chapter 4

The next day was a busy one. Lisa was busy in surgery most of the day and Julie had court so she was out but Dee agreed to help me and Emily pack up her belongings. It took a few hours and was arduous work (especially the piano) with just the three of us but it went smoothly. Dee was on her best behavior. She didn't tease me once in front of my sister and didn't even let on that she knew I was a boy. She was just there as muscle and got along great with Emily, asking her about Germany and her experiences there.

As they gabbed back and forth, I got out of it things I didn't know. My sister had developed a love of photography, was good at it, and had been hired by an American company to travel around Europe taking pictures for their guide books. She had spent as much time on the road as she had at home, at least until the last baby was born. When Dee asked her who watched her eldest while she was traveling, Emily said that they had found a German nanny who lived in and helped with the chores and child rearing. When she said this, knowing my sister as well as I did, I detected a hint of sadness, but didn't want to delve deeper in front of Dee. I reminded myself to ask her about it later.

As we left the storage facility waving goodbye to Dee, I promised to check in when I got back in town. Dee nagged me to check in with her every couple of days just so that she would know I was still alive.

Emily said, "I like her. She's real fun. She seems like a good friend."

"She is."

"Does she know your secret?"

"Yes, she does. She's really the only friend of mine that does though. I haven't worked up the courage to tell Rusty or any of my other friends. I've kind of disappeared off the map from them. Dee's become my best friend outside of Julie and Lisa."

"Are you sleeping with her, too?"

"No, I'm not a slut," I smirked. "Although Julie has told me I can if I want to."

Emily's eyes widened at that.

"She's okay with you sleeping with other women?"

"She pushes it actually," I said. "It's really crazy!"

"Um, what about guys?"

"She's pushed that too but I'm not gay," I stated firmly. "I don't swing that way, sis." Images of Billy without a shirt on drifted into my mind. Why couldn't I get rid of those thoughts? I didn't want them. I certainly didn't need them. Hell, I needed nothing more than Julie and Lisa to keep me satisfied for the rest of my life. They were more than I deserved. Heck, the two of them were more than any guy deserved.

"This is still so crazy for me to wrap my head around," Emily stated. "I'm still not use to it."

"Me either," I replied honestly. "And it's been four months. I still cringe every time I go into the ladies' bathroom."

"I bet."

We pulled up to the house and parked the car and went inside. Emily said she needed to jump on the computer to check on the kids so I left her alone and went upstairs to pack.

I had asked Emily to cook dinner since she was amazing at it and Julie was in court so I knew she would be late. She made chicken cordon bleu, a real treat since neither Julie or I knew how to make it. We had told Lisa we would have a later dinner and be there by 7 and the doorbell rang at 6:59.

Emily was in the kitchen tossing a salad so I got the door. I opened it and Lisa walked in dressed to stun. She looked ridiculously gorgeous. She was in a sequined royal blue cocktail dress that had bared one shoulder blade while the other was covered completely. Her right shoulder and arm were completely bare while the left was encased all the way down to the wrist. The dress length didn't even reach mid-thigh, emphasizing her long lustrous legs which were anchored in crystal embellished ankle strap heels with a 4" heel. She had a sapphire choker with sapphire earrings tying it all together. My mouth hung open drooling.