A Boiled Frog Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I composed myself quickly and said, "You look amazing. We were going casual. We're dining in." I, myself, was in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and poor Emily was in sweat pants and a tank. I had showered when we got home and just thrown on the first thing I saw in the drawer.

She leaned in and whispered. "I have to make a good first impression on your sister. We're going to be family now."

I looked her up and down. "That'll do it. You look like a million bucks. Julie isn't home from work yet. Maybe I should go change?"

"Nah, it's ok. I just talked to her a sec ago. She's about 10 minutes away. Let me go introduce myself to your sister."

With that she hugged me and then turned away and headed for the kitchen. I followed slowly behind wanting to see Emily's impression of my lover.

Emily was turned around with her ass in the air pulling the chicken out of the oven when Lisa approached.

"Hi, I'm Lisa," Lisa managed to get out before Emily turned around. She was right next to her and in her high heels towered over Emily.

Emily took one look at her and her mouth dropped open and her face turned red. It stayed there for a second before she finally closed it and stammered, "Hi, I'm Emily, Chris's sister. I didn't realize we were going formal. It's just my chicken. I'm so embarrassed. You look amazing, by the way."

"Thanks," Lisa replied. And she opened her arms wide for a hug. Emily looked at her strangely before walking into the embrace. Lisa held her tight, then tilted her head down and when Emily looked up, Lisa moved in lips first. She kissed her! I sat there in shock as I watched Lisa force her way into Emily's mouth, giving her no chance to balk.

Emily's eyes grew huge as she had opened her mouth to say something and Lisa took full advantage, probing her mouth with her tongue and molding her body against Ems. After resisting for a couple seconds, I felt Emily's willpower succumb as Lisa dominated her. My sister was so strong, but there in Lisa's arms, she looked powerless.

Lisa eventually pulled back and smiled at me.

"Lisa, what was that?" I asked.

"What, you kissed my sister. It's only fair."

"I need to go change," a flustered Emily said. "I'll be right back."

"Okay I'll open a bottle of wine to breathe," Lisa said. "Jules should be here in about 10 minutes."

Changing sounded good and I decided to do it as well. We were halfway up the stairs when Emily hissed at me.

"You're sleeping with HER?"

I nodded.

"Are you pulling my leg?"

I laughed. "I swear."

"I mean, Julie was way out of your league ..."

I interrupted with a "Gee, thanks."

"No, I'm proud of you, bro, you did good. But Lisa, she should be on the cover of a fashion magazine. It's unbelievable."

We quickly parted ways and as soon as I entered the bedroom, the clothes began flying as I hurried to change. I went with a light summer dress (again, the first thing in my closet - my boy habits were still deeply ingrained despite Julie and Lisa's hard work) and sandals with no heel. I quickly brushed my hair and had just put on earrings when I heard the garage door opening, signaling Julie's arrival.

I think Lisa intimidated Emily as she was much quieter than the night before. This made the dinner a little stilted and awkward for me as I attempted to fill in the gaps of silence. I did get Emily to open up when she laid out the route for our trip and said she was hoping to be on the road by nine.

"You'll probably need to drive the first leg," Lisa informed her. "I plan on riding Tina hard tonight so that she won't forget us while she's in your care. She won't get much sleep."

Who talks like that? I was as red as a tomato as I looked over at my sister. She was turning a little red herself. I grinned over at her a little sheepishly and shrugged.

"Um, ok," was Emily's reply. I don't think she ever expected to hear anything like that either. After dinner, Julie went to help Emily clear up the dishes. Lisa made a big scene by tugging on my arm as I began to help.

"Unh, unh, lover," she cooed. "You're mine tonight. Let's go get started."

Emily watched in astonishment as Lisa dragged me up the stairs. She turned to Julie and said skeptically, "You're ok with this?"

Julie nodded and replied, "I am. Chris has done a lot by dressing sexy for me. Him having Lisa is a small way for me to pay him back."

"You're crazy, and what about ...," I heard before Lisa had tugged me out of range.

Chapter 5

Once we got up to our room, Lisa's face got all serious and nervous at the same time. I wondered what was coming.

"Tina, dear, I need a big favor," she asked tentatively.

"What's that?"

"I was, um, wondering, uh, if you would, uh, mind, if Julie comes and spends a few nights with me while you are away on your trip," she hurriedly finished.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up in reply. I had feared this day. This was one of the biggest nightmares I'd had since I discovered that Julie had stepped out on me with Lisa. The thoughts came once again unbidden. Has this been a setup all along? I knew the girls conspired about everything. Was this the endgame? Has this all been a plot for me to let them be with each other, and, in the end, I would find myself on the outside looking in at their relationship?

I stuttered and stammered, "What do you mean?"

"Well, it's going to be a few days," she paused. "And I would like to spend some time with her. If that's okay with you, that is. I know we got some alone time in San Diego, but I could really use some more. It's been a while for me and I've missed her."

Nothing she was saying was reassuring me. In fact, it made me even more leery to say yes. But, how could I be the bad guy? I mean both girls had reassured me that I was important to them and they trusted me. Shouldn't I trust them?

"Have you talked to Julie about this?" I mused, wondering if this was all a master plan.

"Oh, no, not at all," she reassured me. "I wanted to make sure it was okay with you before I broached the subject with her."

I must have looked doubtful because she added on to ease my reluctance.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to if you put it off limits," she added. "I just don't want to be alone and since you'll be gone, it's a perfect time to spend some time for just us."

Inwards I cringed. If I said no, I was showing my inadequacies and looking like a heel in the process. Yet, if I said yes, I was tempting fate and possibly losing my wife.

"Stay out of her ass?" I questioned.

"Oh, sure," she readily agreed, taking that as acceptance. "I promise I'll make it up to you." And with that she kicked off her heels and reached behind her back to unzip her dress.

Outwardly I tried to be brave and nonchalant, but inwardly I was crying. I might have just thrown away my happiness and my marriage. I loved my Julie, but I needed to trust her. She had told me I come first over her and Lisa, and I would always wonder, unless I gave it a shot. They say if you love something, set it free and if it comes back to you... Well, I was letting them be free. I just hoped it didn't bite me in the ass.

Lisa lived up to her promise to drain me dry. I came and came and came and came. I was exhausted by the time she and Julie finally turned off the lights in the wee hours of the morning.

The plan was to leave at 9 a.m. but by 8:45 a.m. I was still out of it. I eventually woke to Emily's persistent knocking and untangled myself from Julie and Lisa and stumbled to the bedroom door to unlock it.

I peeked my head out and said sorry for not being up. I told her I would rush and meet her downstairs ASAP.

I rushed a quick shower, threw my hair in a ponytail and put on a sweater and yoga pants, since we would be in the truck. I grabbed my sneakers and tried to sneak by quietly but the girls woke up and said I couldn't leave without saying goodbye so they climbed out of bed and followed me downstairs.

Emily had made fried egg sandwiches so I grabbed one and started to eat. She was just finishing up hers when Julie and Lisa came downstairs. I was looking at Emily and saw her eyebrow's lift as I heard the girls on the stairs. I turned to see what caused her some surprise.

Julie was in her pajamas and a robe and looked normal but Lisa's hair was all akimbo and she had a fresh-fucked glow surrounding her. She had on a sheer robe and nothing on underneath. The robe hung loosely on her body and her pussy was completely exposed, not to mention that you could see the outlines of her areolae clearly through the thin material. She might as well have been naked.

She showed no interest in covering up and I think she secretly knew the unnerving effect she had on Emily and enjoyed pushing her boundaries. I got up to block Emily's view and wrapped my arms around Lisa to pull her robe closed, looking for the sashes in the back to tie it together. She embraced me in a solid hug and squeezed her breasts into mine. Then her face dropped to mine and she gave me a kiss. Not a chaste kiss that someone would do in front of someone's family, but an open-mouthed soul scorching kiss that rocketed through my body.

After a few seconds, I tried to pull back and disengage, but she moved with me almost in anticipation and continued to explore my mouth. I felt her steamy lips and tongue removing the oxygen from my lungs, causing me to pant. I finally managed to extract myself from Lisa's embrace and quickly glanced over at my sister, feeling the pink rise to my cheeks.

Emily was staring open-mouthed.

Julie moved in to me and started to kiss me as well. She needed to stake her claim and her kiss was every bit as hot and heavy as Lisa's had been and seemed to go on for twice as long. As we broke apart, I saw Lisa smiling ear to ear, obviously knowing Julie was trying to compete. She winked at me.

I didn't know what to say, but remembered I left my purse upstairs so I excused myself and headed up to the room. Julie followed and once we got into the bedroom, she said something that caused shivers up my spine.

"Lisa said you gave me to her to be her pet for the week while you're gone?"

"I most certainly did not!"

"What does she mean then?" Julie questioned.

"She asked if you could spend a couple of nights with her while I was away so she wouldn't be lonely. I reluctantly agreed. It makes me nervous. I don't want to lose you to her," I confessed. "Oh, and I told her she couldn't fuck you in the ass."

"So, I don't have to play her games?"

"Honey, baby, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I stated firmly. "If you don't want to be with Lisa, don't. You're your own person. If you want to be with her, I do understand. I enjoy it. Just please don't choose her over me. And don't do anything with her you wouldn't do with me."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't. I love you so much, Chris. We're soulmates."

I wanted to believe her but something nagged at the back of my mind. Lisa proclaimed her love for me as well, but just a couple of days ago I heard her blow off some guy by saying, "Sorry, dude, guys just don't turn me on." And, despite all the sex that we've had, she still claimed to be a lesbian. Was she trying to steal Julie from me? Had all of this been some ploy Lisa put Julie up to, just to get her way. I wondered, but I just had to trust her. What else could I do?

We walked down the stairs together holding hands to see Lisa talking to Emily.

"... we are leaving Tina in your care," Lisa was saying. "The one rule is you have to help her cum morning and night."

Did I just hear that right? Once I realized I had, crimson spread through my entire body. I looked over at Julie and she was blushing too, remembering that was the rule she had given to Lisa when she took me to Vegas. I looked over at Emily and her mouth hung open in shock, and her face was red as well.

"Lisa, behave," I snapped. "That's my sister! You asked me to make Ash off limits. Stop messing with Ems. Sister exemption!"

She turned to face me, all wide eyed and proclaiming innocence.

"What did I say," she said. "I just told her the rules, right Jules?"

Julie looked at her and smirked. "You're so bad!"

"Let's get out of here, sis. This woman is the devil."

"Can I get one more kiss before you leave?" Lisa requested.

I walked up and kissed her cheek, then grabbed my coat off the couch and put it on. Then, as I headed out the door, she complained.

"That wasn't a real kiss. Give me a real one."

Of course, I couldn't refuse. Then as I stepped back, I got another shock. Lisa held out her arms and said to Emily, "I want one from you, too. Get over here."

Crimson flames rushed out of my sister's cheeks, spreading out like flickering flames, devouring her face. They seeped down her neck and into the shirt she was wearing. Ems stammered a response.

"Ummmmm, uhhhhhhhhh," and then she said it. "Okay."

I couldn't let this happen. I grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her towards the door. She staggered along behind me. I shoved her out the door and turned to the face the girls. I blew Julie a kiss before sticking my tongue out at Lisa. She raised her eyebrows in a "oh really," smirk.

"I won't be gone that long," I said. "You two have each other. I'm the one who is going to be going without. I love you two, see ya."

Julie yelled out, "Be safe."

Lisa followed with, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I closed the door and scurried to the truck to avoid the cold. Once we were in the truck and had pulled onto the road, Emily turned to me and said, "What was that all about?"

"Lisa was pulling your chain. It was an inside joke," I explained. "Julie made Lisa do that stuff when she took me to Vegas. It's a long story."

"And the sister remark?"

"Well, while we were in Vegas, Lisa's sister kind of developed a crush on me. She's been trying to get into my pants ever since."

"Is she as gorgeous as her sister?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, of course."

"She is, in fact, she may even be more gorgeous. Ash is at least as pretty, although she's so young. She's only 19."

"Wow, my little brother has turned into a stud," she mused, smirking. "All it took was him putting on a skirt."

"You don't even know the half of it. I get hit on all the time now."

"You do look good. Even though I don't understand it, I do see that."

"Thanks."

"It's the truth. Weird truth that it is."

I yawned and stretched. I was still feeling punch drunk from the lack of sleep.

"I'm going to sleep for a few. The girls did keep me up all night."

"You poor thing, you. All right, catch some zzzzzzzs. I'll be okay for a while."

Chapter 6

I was pounding Julie's pussy hard. The angle was perfect, not only was each thrust causing her to moan in delight, it didn't have me on edge so I would last for a while. I felt Lisa's arm wrap around my waist as I continued to screw Julie.

"You two look so hot," Lisa whispered into my ear. "I can't just sit and watch anymore. I need to get involved."

"Okay, what do you want?"

I felt her middle finger tickle my anus. She had already dipped it in lube.

"Just keep going. I'm going to play back here."

"It's still a little sore from the other day. Be gentle."

"Aw, has Tina's pussy been getting a workout lately? Every woman must learn to adjust when they get a big new lover. And Mr. Big loves you."

I knew what was coming, but forced myself to relax, which is kind of hard to do when you are fucking someone. Lisa got her finger inside of me and just moved it in tandem with my movements, twirling it around and slowly stretching me. Before I knew it, a second finger joined the first and then I felt empty inside.

It was only for a second as I felt Mr. Big knocking at my door. I stopped and paused in my union with Julie to allow Lisa to enter me. That fullness feeling embraced me and I felt her sink all the way into my depths, wrapping her arms around me and pushing her breasts into my back. I stayed paused while I adjusted to Mr. Big's size.

Once she was fully buried inside me, she grabbed my hips and said, "Let me fuck the both of you. Let me control the movements."

She stayed buried in me as she ...

Emily slammed the brakes and swerved hard, waking me up with a start. I didn't open my eyes and hoped to get back to remembering the sex from our trip. It had been a good time. Then I heard Emily's mutter under her breath.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Ems," I barely heard. "You don't want to kill us both."

My cock ached. It was hard as a rock and I slowly opened my eyes and looked down. In my rush this morning to get dressed, I obviously hadn't tucked myself properly into the gaffe. As a result, my cock was clearly outlined by the yoga pants, bulging down one of the legs.

Looking out of the truck, the only thing around was blankets of white snow. What had been my sister been looking at? Then I had a thought. Had my sister been checking me out? No, it couldn't have been that. Could it?

I had never thought of my sister sexually before. Pretending to go back to sleep I checked her out. She was very pretty in her face, and looked kind of like me, expect she had a button nose. I could see the resemblance. Her hair was cut badly, in my opinion. It had looked much better when I was in high school. I wondered why she had switched it. She was also wearing baggy clothes, so I couldn't really tell what her body looked like. I was sure she did that because she still had some of her baby weight though.

She interrupted my thoughts by pulling over at a rest stop. I came awake and asked what's up.

"Sleep and relax," she said. "I need to stop here for a while."

"Sure thing," I said. Then I glanced into the mirror. "I can put on some makeup and do my hair, I look like shit."

She did a double take as I said that. I didn't think she expected to hear that come from me. I guess I was constantly surprising her by her expressions.

"Uh, yeah. Back in a bit."

I did get out my makeup case and fixed up my mascara, blush and lips. I wanted to cover myself up so that Shelly wouldn't recognize me. I made sure to put extra cover on my neck scar since Shelly knew Chris had one. I also add a couple of dots to look like large freckles on my forehead to further throw her off the scent. She was a gossip and my whole high school would know my secret by the time the next reunion came around if she found out. I brushed my hair out as best as I could and still Emily hadn't returned.

It was getting cold in the truck and she had taken her purse and keys. I decided to go see what was holding her up. I opened the bathroom door in the rest room and just as I was about to speak, I heard the hum of a battery-operating device working. I couldn't believe my ears. Was my sister getting herself off with a vibrator? She couldn't wait, damn! I slowly backed out of the bathroom confident she hadn't heard me and made my way back to the truck and feigned sleep.

It was another 10 minutes before she returned. Without saying a word, she got into the truck and we sped off. I pretended to sleep until we pulled up to Shelly's house. I was a little nervous to be recognized, Emily and I looked so much alike the more I looked at us, but Ems thought it would be okay and I trusted her.

While my sister hadn't changed that much since high school, I wouldn't have recognized Shelly at all if I had passed her on the street. She had been a cheerleader, nice and tight and bubbly. Her personality was still the same, but the body that went with it wasn't. She had put on at least 50 pounds, and none of it looked good. She must have forgot what the word exercise was. But, I guess that's what five kids in five years does to a body.