A Book of Letters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked Olivia over as she stood there with the requested file, considering one last time whether he could trust her. Alex knew Olivia did not drive an Acura, but that did not really mean much at this point. Alex decided he had to chance it, so he told Olivia that he was going to work on the file, and he would call her later to pick it back up. Alex carried the file with him to a conference room, along with a pad of paper. It was not unusual for Alex to work in the conference room to spread out with schematics, so he hoped Miss Becca would have no reason to find this unusual if she were watching. He could not take the chance of staying in his office, where he knew he was being watched.

Reaching the conference room, Alex spread some drawings out and began writing on his pad, periodically looking back at the drawings as if he were studying them. He composed a letter to Olivia, which read:

"Olivia, I know this is going to seem really strange. But, I need for you to do something for me. I also need you to do it from home tonight. This is very important. You cannot do it at the office, and you cannot use the office computers. You cannot e-mail me about this, and I cannot e-mail you. You also cannot talk about it with anyone, or call me about it or discuss it with me. I cannot explain all of this now, but it is really important that you not discuss this with anyone or send anything over e-mail. I also need you to shred this letter after you read it. I promise I will explain all of this eventually, and I promise I am not asking you to do anything illegal or inappropriate. It is just a personal matter I have to attend to, and I need your help doing it.

I need you to look up pictures of every model year of the Acura car, from the beginning of when the manufacturer started making them until now. Every single one, and I need you to print the pictures out for me, making sure the model year for each of them is identified. Please don't miss any. Tomorrow, please put them in this same file, and return the file to me. Again, I cannot tell you how important it is to keep this quiet. Thank you, Olivia, and I will make this up to you."

About an hour later, Alex returned to his office and called Olivia to pick up the file. When she arrived, Alex handed her the file and said, "Make sure you give that top drawing to Rich later today; he needs to review it too." Olivia responded, "Okay, Boss," and left the room. It was now out of his hands, and he returned to his work.

Around 5:00 p.m., Olivia came by Alex's office. She stood outside the door for a moment, giving him an odd look, and Alex feared she was about to say something. All she said, however, was, "See you tomorrow, Boss." Alex breathed a sigh of relief. 30 minutes later, Alex packed his briefcase and went home.

Alex entered his apartment and headed straight for the master bedroom to change out of his suit. When he opened the bedroom door, Alex stopped in his tracks. "You fucking bitch," he whispered to himself. Alex quickly walked back through his living room and toured the house, opening closet doors, looking anywhere she might be hiding. Satisfied he was alone, Alex returned to the bedroom and approached the bed.

Neatly laid out on the bed were six pairs of panties, presented like a lingerie display table in a high-end department store. The panties were various colors and materials. Red satin, with a black lace waistband, a heart in the center of the band. Black, silky boyshorts. Blue lace hip-huggers. A pair in ruffled yellow, like a short little mini-skirt with a crotch. A leopard print panty, with smooth black edges. The last one, not much of anything at all, a purple g-string, crotchless, with a sparkling butterfly holding the strings together in the center.

At the end of this display, another pair of panties sitting alone, these pink. Just above the panties on the bed was a matching pink bra, the cups fairly small. Alex picked up the pink panties. They were soft, satiny, low cut, with a small ribbon at the top, and a lace waistband, also pink but slightly darker. The bra had a matching ribbon between the cups. The bra was all lace except for the straps and the ribbon.

Still holding the pink panties, Alex looked to the journal, waiting for him in the middle of his bed, the pink ribbon tied prettily. He sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the journal, laying the panties on his lap. Alex untied the ribbon and opened the journal, turning to the new letter Miss Becca had written him.

Hi, Alex! Are you ready for your first grade? I hate to be so unforgiving with your first marks, but you get a C- for that first paper of yours. A little below average and a little disappointing I have to say, Alex.

I am disappointed because I told you to have patience, Alex. Still you got pushy by asking questions about me. I will tell you exactly what you need to know when I am ready for you to know it! Do not ask me again. Students who disappoint me earn punishments, and you Alex, have earned one.

But before we talk more about your punishment, let's talk about your new pretties I left for you. Don't you love them, Alex?! I can't wait to see you in all of them!

I have a little job for you before you go to bed tonight. I want you to clean out your second dresser drawer that contains all of your boring boxer shorts. I want you to stuff them in a trash bag and bring them to work tomorrow. You will put the bag in the corner of your office and leave them. I will pick them up sometime and put them where they belong, in a landfill. Only pretty things will be going in that dresser drawer now. More importantly, you will only be wearing pretty panties from now on!

One more job tonight Alex, and then we can get to the fun. Get on your computer and go to the in-home grocery delivery website I have left on your e-mail. Stock up, Alex. Whatever you need. This is how you will be shopping. I am just not ready to trust you at the grocery store, and I don't want you wasting away. I can keep better track of your eating habits this way. You could lose a few pounds, of course, but not too many!

So, let's talk about your punishment for just a minute. You will find a typed letter in the back of the journal. This letter is in the mail right now, on its way to your partner Rich, special delivery. The letter and a pair of white lace panties that is, just like the ones you are wearing! Alex, you simply must learn your lessons, and your pushy questions will not help you learn them. I have a new word for you, Alex, focus. You must focus on the task at hand!

Let's focus for a minute on some fun, shall we Alex. I picked out all of these panties just for you. I know you will look pretty in them. The most special pair, my favorites, are the pink ones. And because I liked them so much I could not resist getting the matching bra for you. The cups are just your size, Alex! Not too big, and I think it will work perfectly for you to wear to work under your shirts, don't you? It's time to try them on.

Alex, I want you to slip into your pretty pink panties. While your little cock is straining against the panties, I want you to go to the bathroom and shave your chest. I just don't think the bra will look right with your curly hair poking through. After you are nice and smooth, put your new bra on. I want to see you in you all pretty in pink!

And then, Alex, you simply must do something for me. You must cum for Miss Becca. You must cum while wearing your pink panties and bra. How long has it been since you last came, three days now? I'll bet you are ready for a little release, Alex. In fact, I know you are. I mean, you have been dreaming about sucking Veronica's cock! That was super hot, by the way. Miss Becca creamed herself a little reading it. Oh, and Alex, don't be such a homophobe. I know you're not gay, but that does not mean you don't want a little taste of a smooth cock, now does it?

I know you want to cum for me. But if not for me, well, cum for yourself Alex. It is only going to get harder from here. (Pun intended).

Finally, Alex, in case there is any doubt left in your sharp mind. You will be wearing panties every day now. You must continue washing them by hand. You will wear the bra tonight, while you pleasure yourself and you will wear it to bed. You will wear it to work tomorrow, and then after that, we will see.

And, there is one more word I am going to teach you tonight. That word is trust. I want you to trust me, Alex. If you follow my rules, you have nothing to fear. To demonstrate that trust, I am not going to watch you make yourself cum tonight, Alex. I promise. I could, and I really, really want to. I want to see how much you like my presents. I want to see how hot they make you, and how much sweet cream you can produce for me. I want to see it, Alex, your hand stroking your hard cock, with your panties pushed down, my little student getting his first orgasm under my teaching. But, I'm not going to watch, Alex.

Instead, I want you to tell me about it in your next letter. Every detail, Alex! How you touched yourself. Were you touching your panties too while you jerked off? Did you like the smoothness on your legs while they were pushed down around your hips? Or did you keep them half pulled up, so they could rub against your balls, the silk driving you wild? Did the bra against your chest feel good, Alex? How much cum did you shoot out of your hard cock? Did you make a mess on your new panties? Did it shoot up onto your lacy bra? Yes, Alex, you must tell Miss Becca everything! When you are done with the letter, put the book back in your office desk before you leave work tomorrow. I hope you can get a better grade next time.

Your teacher, Miss Becca.

Alex looked in the back of the journal, finding the typed letter Miss Becca had referenced. It was simple and short, addressed to his partner Rich at his home.

Rich, your daughter Veronica is a sweet little fuck. She's a bit of a whore, but I like that in a girl. Here are the panties she was wearing the last time I fucked her. Sorry about the blood stains. You might want to have her mom wash them and send them back to her at school. I want them clean the next time I take them off of her. Sincerely, Your Pal.

Alex was angry. He did not feel much doubt that Miss Becca had sent that letter. For the first time since Friday night, Alex felt legitimate fear again. And, he felt violated by the additional intrusion into his home.

But what Alex was most angry about was how turned on he felt. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, straining against his white lace panties. He wanted to try on his new pink panties. He liked the feel of them in his hand. Strangely, he wanted to wear his new bra. And, he needed to cum while wearing them, not for Miss Becca, but for himself.

12