All Comments on 'A Boudoir Photography Goodbye'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story....

What a fantastic story. I liked the character development and the build up to the boudoir photos. I'd love to be in on such a session......photography stories are the best.

Please continue the story......looking forward to hearing more of what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goodbye

Please continue. Excellent buildup to a wild time with Meg and Chrissy or Julian and both women!

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Chrissy

Okay, tell me why it is that you Brits write all the best stories? Even the grammar, spelling, punctuation, story, plot and etc. are so much better? I really enjoyed the story and would like to see more like it. Although I've not read your other stories, I guess I should assume there are more just as good if not better. I'll keep reading to see what you have to offer!

Thank you for such good stories!

Ted

newndifferentnewndifferentover 6 years ago

Thanks for writing such erotic story. Now definitely going to read your other stories.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Simply brilliant... Five stars!

Wonderfully captured. Every line had a marvelous vibe of authenticity and one can tell the writer is no stranger to the photographer's lens. The pace at which the characters speak during the shoot is effectively rendered. I could hear ever click of the camera and could feel the dynamic between the photographer and those photographed. Well done, very well done. Thank you for this work. Looking forward to more!

LordsmytheLordsmytheover 6 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely one of the best - but from you I'd expect nothing less. Need to hear more of Meg - and for it to get kinkier. Another amazing one x

stevo12345londonstevo12345londonover 6 years ago
great work....

Can't wait to chat to you again....you are such a wickedly sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice finish!

Nice finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the scenario....love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful!

Ed

wittychittywittychitty12 months ago

Absolutely top drawer... so glad I found your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...