All Comments on 'A Box, a Woman and Time Ch. 01'

by Lavared

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Welldone

Very well written - literate. I enjoyed it and actually felt his pain at the end, lol. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Your have painted a well written and colorful picture which leaves the reader anticipating more. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hope you

don't plan on leaving us there...please..more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please leave us there

Please, no more. 2nd person, present tense - ugh.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Clever, original,

exactly the right touch for a story of this type. You clearly worked hard on it, and that work was well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

Well written especially the trailing end.. I wonder how it continues, do take your time and write even a better follow up

sacksackover 18 years ago
an "A" for originality

Very different from other entries and stands out in that respect. Excellently conceived sex scene, the ending was a bit abrupt.

evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollover 18 years ago
Superb stuff (no pun intended)

I wish I could write without the occasional typo creeping past the inspectorate. You seem to have achieved it. Well done. Liked the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Doesn't work

This might have been interesting, but I couldn't get past the second person perspective to get into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
story

You write you this and you that. That is terrible writing. Sorry but that's not just my opinion but others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why?

Why do so many writers insist on telling me what I think feel and do?

You dont know me nor do you control my actions. Write in the third person and tell a damned story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You go to your favorite dirty story site...

...looking for some good old righteous third-person action, and there he is again: the terrible second-person offender - making your dick shrink with his post-modern gimmicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous