All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 14'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps

Perhaps only kind hearted people should find the lamps

syderssydersalmost 9 years ago

Really good series of stories thoroughly enjoyed them

janpetterjanpetteralmost 9 years ago
end?

im guessing this is the end huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This Was Totally Unexpected!

You took a direction I hadn't even thought about--Matt and Sophie being the Makers. Excellent. It was handled very well with some forethought that was absolutely necessary and completely on target. For once I'm glad you didn't go into a lot of details when it came to creating the universe and the infinite cosmos--you simplified it, much as the Bible does (if you believe in that sort of thing), and pretty much let things go as they are wont to do. Now that Matt and Sophie are omnipotent and can go anywhere and anywhen, the stories that can be told are limitless. I look forward to them. Your writing has gotten better as you've continued setting forth your stories (although I still have some issues with certain word usage) so I expect some excellent work in future chapters. It's all up to you.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun Read

OK, just have to ask. Was the writing around Alexis coming into existence an intentional nod to Douglas Adams? The Disney references were more obvious, that one could have been coincidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
suggestion

they're still boyfriend and girlfriend though, why not get married?

richieyeahrichieyeahalmost 9 years ago
Unfortunate

However unrealistic it is to expect an author to keep a story going, I wish you would keep this series go for a bit longer, I feel that you are working toward an end of the series. which i find regrettable cause i enjoy them dearly.

I hope i'm wrong though Sophie and Matt might find a completely untouched planet Bob.

http://tinyurl.com/pyn7h5g

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 9 years ago
one more chapter

According to his comments on ch 13. This chapter was okay. Very naked plot driven with few elaborated scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ended?

I love the story but since they are traveling and they released the other genies is the story over?

pocketrocketpocketrocketalmost 9 years ago
One to go

What's left is in the vein of an epilog, if it is ever written. The plot twist was done by Heinlein in "All You Zombies" fifty years ago. The classics never grow tired.

DragoTimeDragoTimealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 is Written

And it'll be up whenever the moderators approve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Linda or Julia?

Wasn't Matt's mother called Julia in an earlier chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
time loop paradox...

Well, I was surprised, but not in a good way... the world is screwed up because it was created by two selfish and immature children. I do have to say I did not expect you to go down the time loop paradox...the self fulfilling time paradox. This was a bad story story with evil characters disguised as heroes and to top it off a bad time paradox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unexpectedly good

Wow. A time travel paradox and a cosmological plot twist, worthy of the great classic masters of science fiction. (James Blish comes to mind!) Well done. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous