All Comments on 'A boy Gets Used'

by EpicureanCynic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ohh I like thios story very much. One of the best here. I cant wait to see how she continues to use and abuse him. Perhaps some punishment even?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

Awsome story so far , This is my absolute fantasy just to get used for her pleasure . keep it up!

britanny0620britanny0620about 12 years ago
Twenty minutes?!

Oh my goodness, I'd say you certainly succeeded! There are some spots where the grammar seems off or there's a word missing, but even so this would have taken me an hour, at least! I adore this, so much actually that I may, ahem, use some of the ideas in this when my fiance gets home. Hehe! GREAT job! I'd love to read more!

mme_chanelmme_chanelabout 12 years ago
I think I need some water...

I followed your link here from the OSP thread. Judging by this story, the woman who finds your services will be very lucky. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a bitch

What she earned was to be thrown out the door, lock, stock and barrel. Never to return. Who needs the abuse? No one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Points for a 20 minute story, but I didn't find it arousing. I am female. I don't see how taking charge of your pleasure equals being ugly to others-and that goes for both fdom and mdom. Domination does not equal ugly behavior either. My preference....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I thought it was great and detailed and I was very aroused by it:)

beastboy42beastboy42over 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

as a sometimes writer myself, I know how wonderful getting feed back is! So I hope this may inspire you further ;)

Facesitting is a HUGE turn on for me, and while there is a lot of it out there, your story has a convergence of several other kinks that make it really stand out! To begin with you write in Third Party POV. As a Dom myself, I love to read from ANY Perspective OTHER than the subs. I hate reading a story with some sub talking about a women sitting on "My face" very much a turn off.

Also, you include SMELL In this! Once again something missing, as though the strong natural oder of a Women is something to be ashamed of or cover up. It really is wonderful to read of a sub male taking his time inhaling the powerful scent of a women.

Third are Juice! Many women have very powerful "Femgasms" And ejaculate just as much as a man! It is very refreshing reading about a women that doesn't just get "wet" but is actively squirting enough fluids to soak the male she is riding.

All in all LOVELY Sotry ad hope to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Epic

This is my first time reading bdsm stories where the guy get tied up and I'm shocked that I am as hard as I am when it's the woman getting humiliated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then he did what anyone would do

He bit her clit off. End of stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous