All Comments on 'A Boy Grows Up'

by HDTopper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely done. I can't wait to read more.

SwedeqSwedeqalmost 17 years ago
Nice.....

Interesting premise...... I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Implausible and poorly written

Sentence structure was extremely awkward. Punctuation was spotty and in some cases missing altogether. I didn't buy the idea of an 18-year-old accepting being "grounded" for what a 16-year-old sister had done.

In all, pretty lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super Story

Hello - What a hot story ! It certainly made me hard and remember when I saw a real woman for the first time.....Maybe Mary will show him how to screw her tits or do it doggy style ?? Please write the next chapter soon......thank you !!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
I just happened on this little gem.

The writing is unique.. not perfect but in a style and humor that is endearing. Were the mistakes deliberate? Probably not, but they help make for a very pleasant and erotic story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Reasonably Probable

This sounds like a true story. It's dated, of course, and most young readers won't get the nostolgia. I like it. On the down side; it's a little wordsy. On the up side; it's clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ooooh Nice!

Ooooh Nice! Good Language, interesting suspense, entertaining, and of course, erotic.

johno262johno262almost 17 years ago
more

that was really hot i can't wait for more

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Well

I happened across this submission, found myself reading it, and I have to say, it was very enjoyable. I don't understand the negative comments, I look forward to the next chapter!

Lesly SloanLesly Sloanover 16 years ago
Well-written Tale

This could have been in more detail, but a good job

nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Too bad for some language errors, but the build-up was very nice. Great story man thanks!

steamyseductresssteamyseductressalmost 15 years ago
great story, but..........

the story was nice, but for god sakes, learn how to punctuate. learn how to use periods and comas the right way, you made me sick with your blatant mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grammar goddess

Somebody writes: "learn how to use periods and comas the right way, you made me sick with your blatant mistakes."

Were you in a comma when you wrote this?

Do unto others, Dude.

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 14 years ago
Nice movie huh?

Hi there,

Wish you lived in Worcester, Mass they had triple deckers, Geeeeze you lucked out dude, hell of a way to be punished for spying or peeping on your neighbor.

Anyways I want to say I really like the story.

zex95966zex95966almost 14 years ago
not bad at all

what's best about it is that I can believe it really happened...

did it? lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous