A Boy Grows Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared in awe I could hear Mary's voice somewhere in the background ask me if that is this what I really wanted to see. I remember nodding affirmatively as She grasped my hair pulling my face forward and between her luscious breasts. I had found Eden because the only other place was heaven; I think I was still alive so it definitely had to be in Eden.

I remember her placing her nipple on my lips and automatically without a word being spoken, I began to suckle gently. I ran my tongue around her luscious nipple as it grew right between my lips while I gently sucked on it as if I was a hungry nursing child.

Mary held the back of my head and sort of petted me like I was her nursing infant at her nourishing teat. "That's it Douglas suckle at Aunt Mary's breast, be a good boy and maybe Aunt Mary will forgive you."

Her voice had taken on a whole new dimension; she had never referred to herself as Aunt Mary ever. Besides her tone had another quality it had the tone of a mother talking to her nursing child. I felt awesome but somehow I sensed foreboding of something about to happen, then she confirmed my suspicions. "That's it you naughty baby suckle a little more then aunties going to have to spank her naughty little boy.

I nursed at Mary's enormous nipples trying desperately not to explode in my pants, but it was becoming harder not to as Mary began to strip away our clothes. At the same time she moved towards her desk and back into her chair still holding my suckling mouth to her breast with one hand at the back of my head as we moved.

By the time we reached her chair Mary's blouse was on the floor along with my shirt, my trousers were down around my ankles and my hard cock was sticking out of my boxers. "Take them it off baby, auntie wants you naked for your punishment you naughty boy."

I kicked off my shoes and trousers in haste; in my mind I knew that Mary was going to punish me not with pain but by taking my virginity. I hurried, I couldn't wait but once I was naked she morphed back into that angry woman, Mary grabbed me by my hair, pulled me down across her lap and trapped my stiff cock between her thighs.

With my bare ass was now elevated and exposed to the world I was still unprepared for the first open handed blow that met my upturned ass. Ooh God it stung, then a second, third and fourth. I was just about to fight her in order to get up but she changed tactics as her hand suddenly began a gentle slow lovingly massage over my inflamed ass cheeks. Ooh God did that feel awesome, so good in fact that I just became totally malleable.

As Mary gently rubbed my ass legs and even inner thighs I molded my body to her lap as her gentle hand pressure made me spread legs wide for her. When I did I was rewarded with he gentle touch on my balls and felt a finger trace gently over my puckered anus. All the while my angrily erect cock was rubbing against her nylon-covered thighs, bringing me just seconds form a massive explosion.

As my cock began throbbing in its final approach to an explosion that would send semen splashing all over her white stockings five more violent smacks rained down upon my already sensitive ass. Only to be followed once again with her gentle erotic touch.

This went on through three or four cycles before she pushed me to the floor, stepped free of her skirt leaving her dressed in only garter belt and stockings. Mary moved back into her chair grabbed me by my ears and pulled my face into her sopping wet pussy.

All she said was, "lick until I tell you to stop you naughty boy"

And lick I did, occasionally I got instructions from her as I underwent a personally tutored class in the art of eating pussy. My time in pussy 101 was the basis of a life long avocation that although long since personalized and refined I lovingly still practice today.

Mary made me take her non-stop through three orgasms and along the way she teaching me the proper way to make love to a woman's pussy. I learned how to use different amounts of pressure on the tip of her clit for different effects. She gave me the necessary acquired taste of feminine nectar. While teaching me how to lick and suck up all a woman's exuding nectar so that she remained comfortable and not sitting in puddles of moisture that might collect in her ass. Most important she showed me how to use my lips and tongue as extensions of my body for the sole purpose of giving a woman pleasure.

As Mary crashed through her third orgasm of the evening she pushed me onto my back on her desk and swallowed my cock to the root in a single move. Seconds later my sperm gushed into her mouth in four or five massive explosions. As I lay there in the after glow of that momentous experience Mary kissed me on the lips and before I knew what was happening I had swallowed the bulk of my own ejaculation.

*

Chapter IV

Mary had me get dressed and sent me home, it was about eleven-thirty when I got home, of course my mother was there to greet me, as great moms always seem do, to see if I needed anything but I assured her that all was fine and I headed for my bedroom.

I went to my brother's front bedroom window and watched for Mary to get home. She arrived not long after me so I rushed to my bedroom and out the window and down to my personal outdoor theater on my trusty rope ladder.

Once in position on the first floor railing I got there just as the bedroom light came on and I noticed that the drapes were closed. But as I began walking across the rail heading for the rope ladder a new brighter light caught my eye. There stood Mary tossing back and securing in place her drapes as she stared directly into my eyes.

We looked at each other for a few awkward moments then Mary turned her back to me and walked toward her dressing table while unbuttoning her blouse. With her back still towards me she picked on of those preprinted white candy store bags that was on her dressing table. Reaching in she pulled out her bra tossing it over her shoulder and onto her bed. Reached back in again she began removing a stocking, then another, then her garter belt before finally her pulling out her panties. As each item after her bra had come out of the bag she shook them out then brought them to her face as though she teased me by kissing or sniffing them before tossing each of them over her shoulder with aplomb.

Keeping her back to me as she went through that act she watched her own erotic actions in the mirror all while we never lost eye contact. I assume she was reading my reactions to her blatant tease through the dressing table mirror as she smiled at my frustration.

I know now that she realized that she had me frozen in place, I was nothing more than her puppet audience willing to pay any admission fee to see her show. So when she slowly began to remove her already unbuttoned blouse I am sure she knew that my heart was struggling to beat itself right out oh my chest. Mary turned toward me and laid the garment against her chest covering her perfect breasts as she slowly folded it before neatly and placing it on the foot of her bed. Turning back toward the mirror Mary began to massage her nipples making them grow even larger as they became fully erect.

I walked along the railing top I got so close to the window that by leaning forward I could almost put my nose against the window. Mary never stopped she continued to massage her nipples while she stared at me through the mirror smiling at my obvious desire.

Looking into the mirror Mary let go of her nipples dropped her hands to her lower back and blew a big over exaggerated kiss into the mirror. Reaching for the hooks and zipper she let her skirt fall into a heap at her ankles. With her back turned toward me, bent over picking up her skirt displaying an ass that caused me to dribble a little sperm into my boxers totally unaided. Stepping free of it she lifted it up against her body hiding it all of her assets from my eyes as she had done to her breasts with the smaller blouse. Then slowly, ooh so agonizingly slow, Mary neatly folded her skirt against her naked body teasing me even more by hiding all the specific attributes I really wanted to see.

Once done she gently laid the skirt on the bed, picked up her housecoat and slipping it on. Once her robe was on, Mary held it open for a moment or so letting me savor a last look, before synching the belt, throwing me a kiss, turning off the lights and leaving the room.

I was a wreck; I needed to jerk-off before I exploded so I was up that ladder in seconds.

For the next week or so she avoided me. The drapes remained closed and it was apparent Mary had, had her fun. She had accomplished what she wanted; she scared me within an inch of my life and then turned it into a play day for herself but was all over now.

That is until one Sunday morning while having breakfast my mother told me that poor Mary had told her that she was going to be working on this beautiful day doing inventory and could use my help, if I wanted to work at the store after church. Of course I said yes and my mother smiled at my newfound sense of charity and responsibility. How appropriate for me to help POOR Mary after church, if mom only new.

TO BE CONTINUED.

*

Readers comments and suggestions pro and con greatly appreciated.

12