All Comments on 'A Boy In Babeland Ch. 06'

by Nemasis Enforcer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

Well you have done it once more Keep them coming they are great to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
when does lee get caught by mom?

and how will she comply

HardonseanHardonseanover 15 years ago
Good stuff Butt!!!!

Why did you have to go to the ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

that was the hottest anal scene i've ever read!

Great!

DeimosLivesDeimosLivesalmost 11 years ago
Woo Whoo

That anal scene was among the best i have read, makes me want a hard cock in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
taco bell

Taco sauce all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed the anal at the end. But then, that's just me. Once an ass-fucker, always an ass-fucker. I, too, wonder what's going to happen when their mother catches them. It's bound to happen, sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Only Child

Reading these stories makes me wish I had attractive siblings. Lee's shoes sound like a great place to be. Also, loved the anal scene. Really makes me want to shoot my load into a nice butt hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lol, dudes going to be doing a lot of laundry!! He better go invest in five or six sets of matching sheets, hehehe. Some sneaky sister shit, sending her sis across town for chocolates for a fictional friend! Heh. Shes gonna get bit by that one, i bet!!

I appreciated the realism of how the anal felt for the girl when he put it in, you rarely see that on here! ...but no real lube and going right in without stretching her... Either shes really loose or shes going to be bleeding and spotting for a few days! No way Id poke my girls ass without astroglide!

...and honestly, while its awesome for me, the guy, for a minute or three, the girl starts to dilate pretty quick and then its usually looser than her pussy. ...unless you can convince her to squeeze, lol.

Anyway, great chapter! Looking forward to the next dozen :)

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

This story was really fantastic........until the ANAL. Now it'll just be average... Oh, the smell of SHIT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous