All Comments on 'A Bride's Tale'

by basa930

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Nice idea

But too many spelling and grammatical errors and it stretches your audience's credulity a little too far. Looking for your next one - try to get an editor to advise.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
First try very good, now do it again

It seems that this is your first story here. I loved the concept and the story and am really looking forward to your next installment. I'm Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it. A little rushed at the end but overall I liked it. Agree with the editing. Read your stories several times before you post it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wedding

After the wedding her husband had better keep an eye on her especially if she goes out with her friend, check for all the signs of sex, because he'll get cuckolded.

For the writer enjoyed your writing five stars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Used Bride!

My wife and I loved this highly erotic story! There is something about an upcoming wedding that brings out a girls wild side; this story showcased that all too well. In the months leading up to our marriage my future wife confessed that she wanted to give a “goodbye fuck” to each of her former boyfriends.

So, during her last two months as a single woman she fucked all 10 of the men at least once and some several times. Telling me all the details seemed to spur her on toward more debauchery. Also, I got to be a peeping Tom and secretly watch a couple of times.

What we discovered was that we a both really enjoyed this. She loved being a slut, occasionally being an exhibitionist by letting me watch and always got excited telling me all the details. For me, it was very erotic and I actually prefer fucking a cum filled cunt.

On our wedding night she organized a mini-gangbang with five of her favorites, which was the best porn show I have ever seen. Now, she is a confirmed hot wife.

We would love to see a sequel to your story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, it is only a matter of time before the inner slut needs to be released, then she will be a hot wife married to a cuckold or a divorcee prowling for as much strange cock as she can get.

sims71sims715 months ago

Great story. well done. Loved it. By the way did she get pregnant that night?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous