A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After making their selfless decision, the rulers entrusted each of their genies' vessels to the four King Jinn, ensuring that their power could not be gained by the sorcerers. Once this was accomplished, the four tribes were able to summon up their remaining forces to combat the threat directly. The sorcerers were powerful, and the war lasted nearly a century, but the tribes were eventually able to vanquish their foes and retrieve their stolen historical documents. Convening together in the first official Council of Four, the four King Jinn, myself included, agreed that the documents recording our history of incantations had to be destroyed, lest they ever fall into the hands of those who would abuse them again. Additionally, we also crafted new laws governing all Jinn and Genies, ensuring that none could detect the location of another that was at least as powerful as they were. This effectively removed the ability of a servant genie to detect other servant genies. Sadly, with as long as the war had lasted, the rulers had all died of natural causes, and their successors were deemed to be far less worthy individuals. Thus, the tribes kept the vessels of all of the servant genies safe, and resolved to allow the common knowledge of their existence to fade into legend."

"Wow... that's an incredible story," Melody marveled. "I never knew that part of our history."

"That's really cool," Mike agreed. "So, how does all of this connect to us?"

Nodding, Farzan continued, "The connection is this: the Council of Four has reconvened a few times over the last few years and has been considering revisions to the laws governing the four tribes. We have decided that we would like to hear from the two of you in regards to these potential changes."

"Us? Why us?" Melody asked.

Smiling, Selena said, "Because it is due to your lives that the Council was inspired to consider these revisions."

"Indeed," Farzan agreed. "Mike, your resolute decision to never interfere with the free will of another intelligent being, despite the fact that you had every ability to do so, has truly moved the Council. We are considering making it so that all Jinn and Genies henceforth will be unable to interfere with the free will of an intelligent, sentient being. This is why we have asked for you to come."

"All Jinn and Genies?" Mike asked skeptically. "Other than the four tribes, how many more are there in the world?"

Farzan smiled. "Remember when I told you that the rulers four thousand years ago had returned their genies to their vessels for safekeeping?" The couple nodded in the affirmative. "Well, there were several rulers at the time that possessed the vessel of a genie servant, but were unable to discover the secret to opening it. Those vessels were not recovered, and remained out in the world, unopened for the longest time. To our knowledge, there were twelve such vessels at the time of the war with the sorcerers. While seven remain sealed to this very day, five have been opened in the time since the war ended. This is the difficulty that the council has encountered in its decision. Even if we were to amend the laws, the change would have no effect on the five servants that have been released into the world."

Pondering everything they had been told, Mike said, "Wow... that's quite a situation."

"You needn't have an answer now," Farzan said, holding up his hand. "These are merely things to ponder before the next meeting of the Council of Four, assuming that you do wish to be a part of it. So my friends, do we have an accord?"

Thinking momentarily, Mike said, "One question. How did you know that we'd even be able to come at all? I mean, for all you knew, we could have been gone for eternity, right?"

With a smile, Selena replied, "Truthfully, we didn't. However, even after your deaths, I still felt a strong connection between Melody and myself so I had hope that there was still a possibility of reestablishing communication. I... I prayed. I prayed that, in some way, we could find an answer to our unique situation. Though I never in a million years would have expected... this."

Farzan nodded in agreement. "We do not pretend to understand how any of this has come to be. What is the saying that humans have? 'God works in mysterious ways'? When Selena told me of the connection she felt, even after your passing, I trusted that there would be an answer for us to find in the end. Call it instinct, call it intuition, call it faith, call it whatever you wish. We do not have to understand these events to know that they are not a coincidence."

After glancing at Mike for a few moments, Melody replied, "You can count us in. However, please realize that, as citizens of Heaven, they are whom we represent in all of these proceedings. Agreed?"

"I would not have it any other way," Farzan answered. Shaking their hands across the table, he continued, "Now, I would like to propose a toast to our new partnership, one which I foresee being very successful for us all. To Mike and Melody Braxton, the bridge between our world and the next." After he had conjured up a quartet of goblets with wine, the group clinked them together and drank in celebration.

As they finished, Selena stood and said, "Please, allow me to show you to your quarters. Right this way."

Following Selena through the castle hallways, Mike and Melody continued to marvel at the incredible structure they found themselves in. After winding through a few more passageways, they arrived in the enormous central courtyard. The brass wall encircling the area contained pipes that poured a constant stream of clear water into the various pools scattered around the grounds. In the center stood a gigantic tower, easily the highest point of the entire castle.

"At the peak of that tower are King Farzan's quarters. My residence is directly below his, so that I can be of council to him anytime he may need me," Selena explained as they passed the tower.

"Safe to assume that the entire tower is off limits?" Mike asked.

"All except for the ground floor," Selena replied. "At the base is our library, containing many of our historical records, excluding the documents destroyed after the war, of course. That area is open to all who have been allowed entry into our home."

The trio turned down a hallway in the courtyard wall, walking a few dozen feet before arriving at a wooden door. Opening the door, Selena said, "This will be your home during your stay with us."

Stepping inside, Mike and Melody were in awe of the paradise they now stood in. The stone floor was cool and smooth, with a pool of water in front of them. A small bridge extended over the pool and into the bedroom proper. Their bed was an enormous circular mattress, larger than even the largest king-size bed they had ever slept on in their lives. In the corner of the room stood a table filled with ripe, fresh fruit and a basket with warm bread, along with a knife for slicing. Faint torchlight from the walls illuminated the chamber, creating a soothing, otherworldly atmosphere.

"I am sure that our accommodations cannot compare to God's house, but I do hope that they will be comfortable for you," Selena said.

Gripping her in a warm hug, Melody responded, "Your home is beautiful, and you have been exceedingly kind to us. We will enjoy every moment we spend here. Thank you, Selena."

Smiling, she hugged her back, saying, "You are more than welcome. As far as I am concerned, you are welcome here anytime." Stepping out of their hug, Selena continued, "In the main courtyard, the pools of water you saw have healing properties. You are welcome to relax in them anytime. Additionally, once the sun rises, any of the women you encounter in the courtyard will gladly assist in your rejuvenation with a massage... or most anything else you could think of."

Chuckling, Mike replied, "That's very nice of you to offer. Truthfully, though, Melody and I have always taken great care of each other."

"I have no doubt of that," Selena said with a laugh. "Tomorrow morning, we shall depart for the council meeting right after breakfast. In the closet in that corner, you will find a variety of clothes for you to wear. We were able to use images from your lives to know your sizes and the styles you prefer, so I am sure you will find something suitable for tomorrow's events. Now then, unless there is anything else I can do for you, I will leave you in peace for the evening. If you need anything at all, simply ring this bell on the wall, and a servant will be with you immediately. Mike, Melody, good evening." With a graceful bow, Selena took her leave, closing the door behind her.

Stepping over the bridge and into the bedroom, the couple relaxed for some time in each other's arms, taking in the romantic environment they found themselves in. Tilting Melody's head up by the chin, Mike kissed her lips softly, eliciting a contented sigh from his wife. She returned his affections enthusiastically, throwing her arms around his neck and running her fingers through the back of his hair.

"Mmm... you know I like that," he sighed.

"That's why I do it," she whispered into his ear.

Mike kissed her cheek sweetly before working his way lower, down her neck and to the exposed skin of her V-neck blouse. Melody gasped in pleasure as he arrived at her cleavage, kissing the tops of her globes peaking through her tight shirt. Crossing her arms in front of her, Melody peeled the fabric off of her chest, revealing her favorite lacy black bra. Mike resumed his explorations of her bust in earnest as Melody threw her head back in ecstasy, enjoying the sensation of his every touch. Reaching behind her, he deftly undid the clasp of her bra and tore it off of her in one swift motion, revealing her incredible breasts to him. Mike then lifted her up under her arms and threw her back onto the bed as she giggled all the while.

"Ooh, someone's horny," she mused happily.

"With you around? Always," he replied with a smirk.

Mike reached underneath her white miniskirt and slid her black boyshort panties off of her before beginning to kiss his way up her inner thigh. Arriving at her bare pussy, he toyed with her clit for a few moments before slipping two fingers inside her slit, finding her already soaking wet. As his fingers worked their magic, he continued to move his face closer, arriving at her swollen clit and beginning to lightly flick it with the tip of his tongue. Slowly increasing the speed of his lapping, it was all Melody could do to keep her hips from bucking all over the place.

"Looks like I'm not the only horny one," Mike said.

"Uh... uh... your... fault..." she managed to gasp.

Now thrusting his fingers into her more rapidly, Mike took her clit in his mouth and began to suck it gently, tasting her sweet nectar all the while. Melody grabbed a nearby pillow to squeeze against her chest, all in the hopes she would be able to keep her lower body still long enough for Mike to finish his masterful pleasuring. Flicking his tongue against her clit as he sucked it, he finally released her from his mouth and blew an intense stream of cool air onto her womanhood, sending her screaming over the edge.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!! SHIIIIIIIIIT!!"

Mike watched in smug satisfaction as her hips and legs flailed about uncontrollably. After she finally came back down from her high, Melody sat up gingerly and began to pull at Mike's clothes. She slipped his hunter green polo out of his pants and over his head before beginning to tug at the belt of his jeans.

"Now, it's your turn mister," she said huskily.

Kissing her lips gently, he replied, "If you insist."

As she finished with his belt, Melody threw him sideways on the bed, landing him on his back. Crawling seductively up to him, she kissed her way down his chest and stomach, causing Mike's eyes to roll back in his head. Arriving at his jeans, she unzipped them and forcefully pulled them and his boxer briefs off in one quick motion. Her message was clear: she was done with foreplay.

Mike's seven-inch cock then sprang forth from his loins, already erect from watching Melody's previous orgasm. Melody immediately took his entire length in her mouth, sucking him urgently and with lust in her eyes. After repeating her movements a few times, she released him from her mouth and began to lick the base of his cock like a lollipop while continuing to jack him off at the tip with her hand. All the while, her gorgeous emerald eyes never left his, driving him wild with a look of insatiable desire. After another three minutes of sucking, she could tell he was perfectly primed for what she really wanted.

"Ready for the main event?" she asked seductively. Mike could only nod in reply.

Crawling on top of him, Melody left her white miniskirt on as she straddled his waist. Positioning his cock head at her slick entrance, she teased him momentarily with her pussy lips while sensually licking her own nipples with her tongue. Any other man might have lost control right then and there, but Mike and Melody had learned each other's cues perfectly over the years, being able to constantly push each other to the brink without bringing about an orgasm until they desired it. Slowly, she sank onto his cock, grinning widely all the while. As she arrived at his base, her miniskirt slightly obscured her penetration, which only served to heighten Mike's lust.

"You... are one naughty girl," he said, gazing up at her.

Melody bit her lower lip as she began to grind her hips against his pelvis. "You wouldn't have it any other way."

After several minutes of grinding her clit against him, she began to bounce more feverishly on top of him. Squeezing her tits together as she braced her arms on his chest, Melody threw her head back, her face wild with lust and desire. Mike placed his hands on her hips, attempting to thrust himself into her, but Melody pushed his hands away, having none of it.

"Oh no you don't," she said playfully. "You did the hard work earlier, so now it's my turn."

Now bobbing on him as fast as she was able, her incredible breasts jiggled and heaved with her every movement. As he enjoyed the view, Mike could tell that their climax was fast approaching. Feeling it also, Melody planted her hands firmly on his chest and began grinding her hips at an increasingly excited speed. Mike could feel her curvy ass bouncing against his balls, pushing him past the point of no return.

"Tell me what you want, baby," he panted.

Smiling lustfully, she replied, "I want... I need you to cum... my pussy needs it... so do it... now... shoot your load in... to... ME! OH MY GOD! YESYESYES!!"

As she rode him passionately, her tight pussy clenched around his cock, milking him and drawing out his thick cum. Mike's eyes bulged as he wordlessly climaxed, emptying himself into her womb. Melody fell onto his chest, panting happily and kissing him softly as they basked in their afterglow.

"Never... gets old," she gasped.

"You got that right..." he replied, pulling the covers up over them. With a clap of his hands, the torches extinguished, and the lovers drifted off to sleep.

12