All Comments on 'A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 02'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
Very nice!

I continue to look forward to further installments!

-Rei

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Correctly or not,...

Aesop's Fables come to mind, with the subtle lessons contained therein. Very well done. This may prove to be an even better tale than Mike and Melody, if that's possible. Waiting for and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really like the story and I've been following from the beginning but I think it could use a little more kink? If that's the term? I mean the story of love is set up very nicely but I definitely think you can explore many more possiblities in the realms of sexiness. I mean it's a genie story so the possibilities are endless! I totally understand if your trying to focus more on the story than raunchy sex scenes but i just think you could spice it up a bit.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years agoAuthor
I understand your thoughts Anonymous

On adding more "kink" to the sex scenes. I have considered that, however I ultimately realized that doing more fantastic things between Mike and Melody for no other reason than "She's a genie, so let's stretch the limits" wouldn't be in character for the two of them. Consider, they've been married for over a century. They know each other better than anyone, likes, dislikes, turn-ons, turn-offs. This is how they make love. This is how they get the greatest enjoyment and intimacy from sex. It's different for other couples; many other couples get the greatest enjoyment and intimacy from as much variety as they can muster, but Mike and Melody aren't like this. Additionally, this has allowed me to focus more on the story and taking it into a new direction. "An Unforgettable Melody" was very much a personal story about the two of them, while "A Bridge Between Worlds" is going to be told on a much grander scale. No spoilers, but I hope you'll keep coming back for more!

-auguy86

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...