A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahead of him, he saw the two women undressing Farzan, first removing his vest, then his pants. Before he entered the pool, Mike could easily see that he was quite well endowed, as one would expect of a King Genie, extending to maybe eight or nine inches. As Farzan took his seat in the pool, the women slowly stripped before him. They turned their backs to him first, thrusting their asses in his direction as they slid their wraps down their long, tanned legs. Standing up straight once more, Mike could now see that they wore no underwear, as their shaven mounds were plainly visible. Seeing him enjoying their show, the women seductively winked at Mike before turning back toward Farzan.

The women now pulled the bows on their identical tops, peeling the silky fabric off of their chests and revealing their breasts to their king. Even from the side, their size was easily evident to Mike, as he estimated that they each had large D-cup tits, maybe slightly bigger that Melody's. As they entered the pool, the pair sat on either side of Farzan, finally giving Mike a clear look at their incredible boobs, which were beautifully complemented by their quarter-sized coco brown nipples. The duo began to kiss Farzan's neck, chest, and shoulders playfully, while he laid his head back on the pool deck, enjoying their every touch and caress. Their erotic movements were quickly having an effect on Mike, whose eyes bulged as the pair slipped below the surface of the water. Though he could not see them, it was clear to Mike from the thumbs up Farzan gave him what they were doing.

"It's good to be the king," Mike chuckled to himself.

Deciding to leave them some privacy, Mike exited the pool and began to dry off and collect his suit. Farzan smiled upon seeing the effect their little show had been having on Mike. After waving goodbye for the evening, Mike returned to his quarters, relaxing nude on the enormous bed. He was still extremely horny from Farzan's little exhibition, and began to softly stroke his engorged member. His hand felt nice, but it was still nothing compared to his wife's masterful touch.

Melody, can you hear me?

Lying on her small, twin bed in the tent, Melody suddenly heard Mike's voice in her head. As she perked up, Selena immediately took notice, looking up from her book.

"Mike?"

"Yep," Melody said. "Does my training prohibit me from talking to him telepathically?"

Shaking her head, Selena replied, "I don't see why it should. We're off duty now anyway. And," she giggled, continuing, "let me know if you two need some... privacy."

Pretending to be hurt, Melody asked, "You don't want to watch me pleasure myself to the sound of my husband's voice?"

As Selena laughed, Melody replied to Mike. Yes I can. How are you baby? So great to hear your voice.

You can say that again. How's the training going?

It's going well, just very... stressful. Using my powers as much as I have today has gotten me so worked up. I don't know how I will ever be able to sleep. Her voice dripped with lust and desire as she thought to him.

I bet I know a way, he said with a laugh.

WHAT?! she said playfully. You dirty man! Trying to get me to touch myself while you listen? Shame on you.

Would you prefer to listen to me? I'm already rock hard in bed here.

Really? She smiled to herself. And just what got you so hot and bothered?

I was relaxing out in the courtyard pool. Let's just say that King Farzan was there relaxing as well, and he got a... double dip, shall we say?

Melody giggled at that mental image. With as gorgeous as the women in that courtyard are, I'm surprised you haven't exploded from horniness already.

Wanna help me with that?

Sure thing... what are you doing right now?

Just laying back, running my fingers up and down my shaft. What about you?

As she lay naked in bed, Melody began rubbing her nipples softly. Just playing with my titties. Imagining it's you. Your hands are so much better than mine.

I was just thinking the same thing. Jacking myself off has nothing on your handjobs.

I bet you can make do.

Softly increasing the pressure on his cock as he stroked himself, Mike was definitely enjoying the experience. Yeah, it's getting better. Guess I'm just out of practice. With you around, I haven't had to masturbate in... well, over a century I guess.

Then I've done my job well, she said seductively.

What are you doing now?

My left hand is still giving my nipples lots of love, but my right hand seems to have wandered off somewhere. Where could she have gone? Where could she... oh! Oh my! She seems to have found... my pussy! Oh dear god, she's playing with my clit!

Holy shit, you're hot.

Oh, this feels so good, although she lacks your skills. Oh shit!

As Melody squirmed and moaned, enjoying the sounds of Mike's pleasure in her head, she noticed out of the corner of her eye that Selena had stripped off her blue satin robes and lay in her bed nude as well. Smiling wickedly at Melody, she began to rub her hands over her body as well, paying copious attention to her firm, C-cup breasts. Tweaking her small, dime-sized nipples, she rolled her eyes back into her head, giving herself over completely to her pleasuring.

Well, well... looks like Selena is enjoying the show here, Melody said.

Really? The mental image definitely served to get Mike harder than he already was. Well, good for her.

You still hard, baby?

Holy shit... you know it. He continued stroking his cock slowly and deliberately, enjoying every inch of his shaft within his hand.

Good. 'Cause you wouldn't believe how wet I am. My nipples are so sensitive... and my pussy is about to explode...

As Melody gasped and panted from her explorations, she noticed that Selena had begun to masturbate herself as well. By the look in her eye, Melody doubted that she would last very long, especially if she witnessed Melody's own orgasm.

Are you close baby? I want us to cum together. I think that in itself may send Selena over the edge.

Pumping his cock rhythmically, Mike replied, Yep, damn near ready to burst over here.

Ready to burst, eh? Why don't you imagine one of your favorite things in the world? Like, spraying your thick cum all over my big... bouncing... titties...

As he furiously jerked his cock, Melody's sensual description sent him well past the point of no return. Feeling his semen begin to build within his cock, Mike managed to hold off his orgasm for a few precious seconds before finally blowing his load all over his stomach.

Holy... holy... holy HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!

His mental cries of ecstasy set off a chain reaction, immediately bringing Melody to orgasm, her legs and hips flailing about wildly in her bed as she moaned and squealed in delight. This, in turn, brought Selena to an intense orgasm of her own, possibly the largest of the three by Melody's summation.

"Oh... oh... oh dear god, YES YES YESSSSSSS!!" Selena screamed, her body writhing and shaking for nearly five minutes before finally settling down.

As she heaved, Melody watched the rise and fall of her chest, taking in her gorgeous breasts as she breathed. "Sounds like someone needed that," she said playfully.

"You... have no... idea," Selena managed to reply. "I... truthfully... haven't done that... in... centuries."

"Centuries?!" Melody said. "That's just not healthy!"

"Well, after meeting your mother, nothing seemed important beyond fulfilling her wish. I... I devoted my entire existence to it."

Smiling, Melody replied, "That's so incredibly sweet of you, but I think tonight demonstrated that you've been neglecting yourself, too. Remember, you won't be able to help others if you don't first take care of you."

"I suppose that's fair," Selena replied thoughtfully.

"Well then, why don't you try this: promise me that you'll set aside one night a week to take an evening off, shut yourself in your room, and gratify yourself. I think you'll start to see the benefits almost immediately."

Selena glared playfully at her, surprised at Melody's forwardness, yet ultimately relented. "Fine, I will do my best."

"Thank you," Melody answered. "And, of course, you can always break the rule on one condition."

"And that is?"

As a seductive smile spread across her face, Melody said, "That you find a great man to... take care of that for you."

After a moment of silence, the two women erupted in giggles at the girl-talk they found themselves engaged in.

"Very well, you have a deal," Selena replied in-between her laughs. "Now then, I think it's time to get some sleep. We have a long, hard day ahead of us."

"Agreed." How you doin' there, baby?

Huh? Oh, fantastic... Mike managed to reply.

Excellent. We're about to turn in. Just wanted to say goodnight.

Ok. Sleep well, Melody.

You too, Mike. I love you.

I love you too.

Melody soon wrapped herself in the covers of her bed and leaned over to the nightstand between the two beds, blowing out the candle sitting on it. Before long, the soothing sounds of the desert winds had lulled her off to sleep.