All Comments on 'A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 05'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Okay I am totally at a loss for this turn of events. So you had better post the next chapter asap. I don't know what you are going to do next but I hope that Mike and Melody are not gone for good. Also hope to find out what's happening with Edward and his Genie. That truly threw me for a loop. Other than that good work.

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitorabout 8 years ago
that was a bit shocking...

... and quite nasty... "realistic" in the sense, that they couldn't expect that everything is going to work without a hiccup, but quite nasty... I don't really understand though, why the Djinn were not prepared for someone using the same weapons which were used for killing them during the war still lying around.

Also, this kind of puts the agreement with Anthony into jeopardy, considering that they most likely will not be able to attend the dinner in Brooklyn.

Fortunately, this does not seem to be written as an end to the series, so most likely this is a cliffhanger. Please, post the next chapter really soon.

Anyway, I hate Thomas Hardy for inventing cliffhangers... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting turn of events, a person able to kill someone that is already dead. Never saw this coming. I was also curious you did a cameo of Dawn, the genie from 800lbs Gorilla story "A Beautiful Wish", when Mike and Melody were going on vacation but did not follow up on them regarding the admendment Mike and Melody have been talking about. Maybe you will do that later. But great story so far, keep it up.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years agoAuthor
Writing the next chapter as we speak

I'm currently about half-way through the next installment. It will explain everything that happened in this chapter, as well as set the stage for the plot's ultimate destination. I'm having a lot of fun with where this story is going, though it is still a bit slower going with a move upcoming for me and my family.

As to the anonymous comment about the George and Dawn cameo back in "An Unforgettable Melody," their appearance was just that, a cameo. Truthfully, they aren't named, so that could theoretically have been any gorgeous girl with feathered honey-brown hair. Regardless, I won't be including them as major characters, simply because I don't own them, and I feel that I wouldn't be able to do them justice if I were to include them.

Thanks again for reading, rating, and commenting. I'll let everyone know when the next chapter is submitted. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Possible epilogue

First of all, I like your new series. The latest twist with the last genie and master was unexpected and the plot thickens. I am looking forward to how this turns out. Also,you mentioned that Connor and Anthony's genies came from a ring and a pocket watch, but the other three were not given details on what objects their genies came from or unless I missed some detail. Finally, when you finish this series, could you give a small epilogue on what the lives of the genies and masters were like, years after they accepted the new rules for the genies. Thanks and keep up the good work

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
Nice epilogue idea anonymous

Thanks for your comments! I won't give anything away, but suffice to say that we're not done yet with these other genie servants and masters that we've met thus far. I'm still formulating how exactly to use them, but they will play a role in the resolution of the story as we move into the next several chapters. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm just going to say what I'm thinking.

First I would like to say thank you to the writer of this story and for making it so interesting. I thought that Jesus Christ told them that they could not be harmed because they were God's chosen or something like that. Then for you to through the curveball the way you did it was really shocking. Melody and Michael being killed like that wow. I truly did not see that one coming. Plus I'm quite curious to see who or what Edward really is because I don't think he's human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...