All Comments on 'A Brief Moment of Insanity Ch. 01'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sounds like mom has been fucking around on dad for just as long as dad has... Not sure he is the villain here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DAD

who cares about Dad just the three women and son count

LETS GO

ap2techap2techabout 11 years ago
Great start

First I don't agree with the comment about Mom messing around. Second I am going to favorite you so I can follow the next parts. Third I want to say although the sex started a bit too quick for me keep it up. Looking forward to the contest. I hope he lasts and wins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it's nice when a boy isn't just the man of the house...

but the big stiff prick of the house as well. Warren's gonna have his hands full with his hot mom and sis, and they're gonna have their cunts full with Warren.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Read!

You better hurry up with the Fuck Off!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT

This story was awesome . Can't wait for the fuck off . Hope sis wins . Guess i'm just a pervert , but i hope they forget to take there pills and all get pregnant ......

garybluegaryblueabout 11 years ago
A little rough

A good start, if a little abrupt. This story's writing lacks the polish of some of the others; "Iron Rain" comes to mind. I'd like to see you give more attention to making the various transitions smoother and more vivid. The dumb little things that happen in every written tale, typos, misspelled words, &c. need to be cleaned up. I felt that you simply rushed through the writing here with little regard for the finished product. You haven't lived up to the standards you already set for yourself.

I won't critique your characters, the plot so far, or where it's going other than to say you've got my interest. Beyond that, it's your story, you tell it; but do show it some respect.

BiskitBiskitabout 11 years ago
Over much too soon

I'll echo the comments of bluegray or whatever the first writters name was, a few too many typo's and a rush to get to the end of your story. I was stroking and having a good time and then you left. A good erotic story will allow a guy-or gal to jerk off before you end your story. I must be getting old and will take partial blame for not getting off. Intersting story, a little unprobable in parts but this is a fantasy world.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Fantastic start

I was trying to think of a way where he could keep all three women as his lovers, and still have his sister as a real full time wife, and just not a fuck buddy. That's going to be tricky to come up with a good way for all three women to be satisfied with their relationship with him.

It seems as if his sister and him have something special going on and it needs time to mature in a sweet relationship, but he also needs to make his mom his woman too.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the good read.

dbdukedbdukeabout 11 years ago
Outstanding Tale

Can't wait for the next chapter!

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

very nice tale and the makings of a good series I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

You must finish the next chapter immediately!

ScarecrowAKAFearlessScarecrowAKAFearlessabout 11 years ago
Plz continue

I want to know what happens i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good job , after reading this i feel fuck my sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUCK OFF

HAVE THE FUCK OFF WITH THE THREE WOMEN IN THE HOUSEHOLD AND HAVE ONE OF THE RESULTS THAT EACH OF THE THREE WOMEN GET PREGNANT BY SON/SISTER/NEPHEW.

writingontheedgewritingontheedgeover 10 years ago
nicely done

Raising a glass to insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Thank You! Great theme. Hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to the fuck off!

Bring it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yapp.. That would be good. - But..

This is yet another "writer", with "shaved" brain..

Another "shaved" brain, which MUST tick, "polished", "smooth" and "shaved" pussy - already middle-aged, and mature women..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice family

This is one nice family, where can I join?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Wow

What a story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that's the way I like it, aha, aha...,

"Mom nodded as I nibbled her ear and played with her tits. 'Should I take off your bottoms or do you want to do it? Or am I presuming too much from what happened before? Do you want my cock inside of you? Do you want me to bury it deep? Or should we just tease each other?'"

Nothing reads as fun as cupping mom's tits from behind. ! I like your style.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Fucking hot! I love stories where they fuck while on the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would be soooo much better with some simple editing!

edit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clitorides Nominations

Hey Guys!

Nominations for Clitorides Awards are open Now.

I voted for Lost Boy and his works because He's my favourite Author here in Literotica.

Plz, Vote for Lost Boy , I want to see him winning for his Hardworks despite being ill for sometimes. Always delivered best erotica for us.

Thank You Lost Boy!

Here is the Link : https://clitoridesawards.org

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A wild romp

No build up, no details, no guilt, no regret, just a whole lot of pleasure for all part.

Entertaining

Humourous

Next

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
So Hot

Very well done and I can't wait to read the rest of them.

Papa4dauPapa4dauover 3 years ago

yes more......lucky boy......!!!

Jonnygomez6711Jonnygomez6711over 2 years ago

Love it. great .want part 2 pleas

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

The family that plays together.... divorces dad and tries to screw the boy senseless!

Wow!! Awesome story. Definitely one of the sexiest ones I've read in a while. My compliments to you and your Muse. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like this story so far. I especially enjoy mother/son love stories. I need character development. I like logical plot development. I need chemistry, intimacy, love and respect between characters, that deserve it. I like characters that are self-aware, self-confident and have a solid ego and id. The characters must be emotionally and sexually mature. In the real world, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest. This relationship is one in which there is no positional powerplay, no fear of emotional abandonment nor emotional or physical abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES