All Comments on 'A Bright Day Ch. 01'

by SoNaughty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SO FUCKING GOOD!!!

I COULDN'T SROP MYSELF FROM CUMING! I CUMMED SO MANY TIMES, EVEN AFTER I FINISHED READING!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

I appreciate the positive comment so much!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Marvelously horny story!

Five from me. More please!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 6 years agoAuthor
I love making horny men!

Thanks Bill!

LiteroCat1147LiteroCat11478 months ago

'A Bright Day Ch. 01' would imply there are more chapters. Dave could drive Alexis to the car repair shop, but Alexis could want to have the contents of Dave's balls for beakfast. Arriving at the car repair shop they learn that the mother of the shop owner got ill and it would take another day or two to get the car of Alexis fixed. Dave and Alexis decide to spend the day walking around, taking in the beautiful sight of the falling leafs. Strolling around the outskirts of town they find a romantic place and sit. Talking and making out they begin to share their dreams. Alexis always wanted to try a lot of things but never had the right guy at hand to realize her dreams, among them what she calls 'rather bizzarre'. Dave needs a lot of kisses and probing skills to get her to finally tell him: She would love to sexfight and to mudwrestle him. Dave knows a place suitable for this not too far out in the sticks with a brook to wash yourself after getting muddy in the little ponds muddy shore.

Have Fun!

Paul

LiteroCat1147LiteroCat11478 months ago

From Time to Time I have a look at my own comments. This one reminded me of a definition I read somewhere sometime ago: If a communication has the quality to kick the reciepient in production mode, the communication is art. So your story is art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoNaughty@SoNaughty
159 Followers
I don't read anything but English since that is the only language I know. If I follow you then it's because you liked one of my stories or wanted to read one of mine not because I can read any other language (which I can't)! I had trouble for 3 days getting into my account o...