All Comments on 'A Broken Heart and a Wilted Rose'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sexy and erotic story

never saw that one coming a hot story and yet tender fantastic descriptions and dialogue bravo andthe end

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
never thought incest could be so tender

Surprised by this to be honest. I never thought incest could be so tender. You had me hooked from the first word.

The ending, well, is just wonderfully written.

Good luck in the contest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well written but just a little wordy

A sweet tender love of a son towards his mother. He lost a lover but found his mother, too bad that they had to loose the closeness of being sexual involved. Thanks

BirdcatBirdcatalmost 14 years ago
very good

Very good story i loved it. But there are more to read from you, you beautiful lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love your story

Very exciting story. I love the way your write incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing story

that was 1 of the most erotic stories of incest i have ever read!!! BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I loved it but wished it continued into a long loving and physical relationship.

A very good story.

Bob

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Such a wonderful and devoted son to have stayed with his mom for all those years...If only their love making would have continued...

gperry2843gperry2843over 11 years ago
Only you.

Only you could make an incestuous affair between a mother and son so beautiful, so tender, and seem so right. You are truly a master with words and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

Susan, a nice story. It had a nice rational out come and conclusion.

George in Omaha

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago
Review

Mm hmmm story cut short, disappointed by it, it shouldve gone on a few chapters more.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

This was a very good story, maybe slightly repetitive in some spots but overall very good. I really liked the idea of his love bringing her back. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To be sure, it was repetitive. You could have could easily cut one-half of the first two Literotica pages by NOT being so repetitive and still have arrived at the same conclusion. The ending was disappointing, here is where you could have had mother and son continue their newfound relationship, even after meeting their new life partners. Here is where a repetition of the sexual exchanges could have continued month after month, year after year. Then, during the continuation of their extended sexual exchanges, the mother could have later confessed to her son that she had been aware of the son's identity all along, but had been reluctant to let him know of her desire for him even prior to her spouse's death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous