All Comments on 'A Brother & Sister Ch. 08'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Definitely the best of this story so far. You have to continue asap.

CheatManCheatManover 18 years ago
Superb

More than deserving of being in the top 5 incest serials. Superbly deviant, insanely hot. Just the way I likes 'em

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!!

This series is brilliant! Read it all and loved every minute. But, please, these girls seriously need to lose their ass cherries, and soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best Yet!!!

Another Homerun for Nikki. This was the best one yet. The 5some with 2 sets of brothers and sisters and a cousin was truly awesome. But the best of all was when Steve and Olivia finnaly had sex face to face. Another bind-blowing chapter in this great piece of art. On pins-and-nettles awaiting the next installment. Thanks again Nikkie and please dont make us wait too long. Keep up the great work, you truly are one the best on Literotica.

Holndawall

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Only found this recently, love it - great writing, really hot! Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story and funny

i like to see steve do olivia and julie the same time in a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
name errors

I absolutely love the story, I can't wait for more! However just a couple things were awry in the text of the story. A couple times Julie was called Emily, and Adriana called Julie on accident. There were some other spelling errors, but with a proofreader before submission that should be no trouble at all. Yes I know I'm a dork for criticizing the grammar in a dirty story, but it is such a good series that it pains me to see anything less than perfection. Keep up the good work!!

~ZZgothikpunk~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why not write more about steve and julie

why other stories before finishing this good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whooo!

Gimme more action like this. I like to masturbate on it and it gave me 10 orgasms (i'm male!). I'd like to read about a nice family "fuck"together sometimes or experimenting with wet sensations in the shower/bathroom. Great work, keep on writing!

KingSnakeX4KingSnakeX4over 18 years ago
Just plain out awesome

Top notch stuff that is very fantastic to read. Amazing writing style that I enjoy a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us more

you already know you are a good writer,keep writing your fans are hungry for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
how much money are steve and julie making

on the internet how much money are they making.more steve and lexi,she ready to be his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I need more!

So far, one of the best story series I've ever read on here. Don't let it stop like the rest have!!

Keep it just as hardcore and detailed so I keep spending 3 hours reading the stories over and over again!

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT

Nikki,

Just gotta say that after reading lots of storys on this site your are the HOTTEST by far!!! great work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
...

I thought with all the lesbian action Steve and Jordan might get together...

Think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I love your work Nikki. I recently found this series and i cant stop reading it!

-Kai

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

mmmmmm Nikki, I just can't stop reading your story, and can't stop cummimg either. mmmmmmm my cock is getting a good workout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

gosh, if the others r as good, im going to have cummed like 50 times. great job.

9inch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Darling Nikki

Don't let these amateurs tell you what to do with your story. You're doing splendidly on your own! I do agree with one of their suggestions: Keep It Going! Turn this into a serial; maybe even a saga. (Has erotic literature had a saga yet?! Yours could be the first, if you choose to go there!) Either way, your writing is an exceptional display of skill and imagination. The only way to improve it is to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love it

Ur stories r great the best even jus try n keep the name straight please it gets confusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love love love it!

I love ur series, whenever my boyfriend isnt near i go straight to ur stories and get my fingers busy between my legs and i always have a number of gr8 mind blowing orgasms

Revan1stRevan1stabout 12 years ago
Hey!

It's less chapters here, but I think you desserve it tough, since you're working so hard to make us cum in all directions.... I love the story, keep it going.

puncturepuncturealmost 12 years ago

My cock is sore just thinking about this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy smokes!

This was awesome. I just thought it was great when Emily got her pussy filled, but it got better when Adriana got it on with John and when Steve and Olivia did the deed. Bravo! A sticky two thumbs up!

rezakhezrirezakhezriabout 9 years ago
Nice

some of your scenes make me to remember of my own in my youth. except I never try something incestuous, probably because I had an old & very sick mother & no sisters at all. But in my country making love or even marry your cousins not only excludes of any incestuous actions, but also encourages by our community to marry them. We have a special proverb: The marriage between two cousins, (specially when their fathers are brothers), is matched in heavens! (I'm Persian)

heather89502heather89502about 8 years ago
Oh My, Nikki

Loved the intense if but brief knife play between Steve and Liv !

You are my new favorite author !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brother/Sister is the best!

I have to say that I have read EVERY chapter, so far, and can't wait to get to the next one!!

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
Love this series

Wish I was in this family

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving this Nikki

A great series , great sex with willing participants all the way through the family chain.

Mom's are equally sexy, horny and wiling. Look forward to the next chapters.

When is Steve getting shaved..? Can you imagine him being bald..?!? All the women would go ballistic ..

Great tale and great cums....!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Hot stuff...

Now that they all know about Mum, it should get even hotter. Except dad doesn't know about Steve and Olivia yet. Or that Olivia doesn't know about Dad and Julia. Then there are the cousins and their parents. I think that there are going to be all kinds of people gettin' jiggy witit.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
WTF...

this is one massive fuck fest, i gave you five stars because even thou i personally hate the fact that Steve And Julie dont save themselves for each other only your writing itself is quite good. i just dissapprove of the siblings being intimate with other people as its just not my cup of tea.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
What an AWESOME story.

I am exhausted just reading.

I wish I was one of the cousins.

Is there any one that as not been fucked yet?

Adorable needs more cock.

Why isn’t Julie on the pill?

Someone needs to get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely adore cunt in every way, love this story, awash with hot sex razed cunts. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 2 years ago

This brings back many memories of my being stationed at RAF Bentwaters... I once dated a mom and her daughter secret until they finally caught up with me. It was all good because three connect a few time afterwards!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you weave such a beautiful story around the brother and sister. love it! i get so exhausted reading your stories... lol! - Outcome5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fucking sucking fabulous, my live in fuck buddies and I read this again and we we had to get some more girls to join us for another fuckfest. We were joined by two mothers and their teen aged daughters, with every one sucking and fucking every one, me eating cunt while fucking another, absolutely depraved and debauched incestuous sex, me absolutely drunk on cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES