All Comments on 'A Brother's Mistake Ch. 03'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the sun also rises

I like your story, the way I like how the sun shimmers off the sweat on a bull's shoulders as it turns again to face its tormenter, turns and it is brave and bold and mad and mighty. Your story is like that bull, it is beautiful and it is good and I like it. I feel in it the mad desperate joy of sweat and heat in the Spanish afternoon, the joy of those who close their minds to the unimaginable fascist future because before then, the bulls, the wine, the sex, Cuba, Africa, so many things. I am wrong. Cuba and Africa came after the fascism, but that is not important right now. Later I will visit those places, to hunt and drink and write and fuck. Those will be days of men, and lions, and bulls and wine. I will find that I cannot resist the Cuban wine, and I will have a bottle of it in the bottom of my fishing boat and I will raise the bottle and drink deep. Your story will bring all of these things to mind, and will occasion anew the chance to say, F. Scott Fitzgerald was a whining loser without any real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great job

Great job on the chapter. One sister in love with her brother, the other sister wants sex with him. I hope they work out the problem now the Emma caught both her brother/lover and her twin in bed together.

Anonymous-E

rehj35rehj35almost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Please keep going on this story it's great and PLEASE do not make us wait years for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yes threesome next please!! Or at the very least some sister on sister love...

Either way awesome story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Messy is an understatement here

I sure hope you know what you're doing here, if things stay like this and Kelly gets her way each and every time Emma will end up with a broken heart and no sibling to love. But the sex with both of them was phenomenal in its own way - Emma the sensual & pure one while Kelly got her sloppy & rough just like her. While a threesome will take some major tinkering to pull off I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it in the near future and for a happy solution to their wants & needs, they deserve to be happy in a relationship even if said relationship doesn't perfectly comply with modern moral standards.

Of course a 5* with big expectation for the nest one!

PasirPasiralmost 7 years ago

Please let this end well for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Weird Americans

Emma comes home, wants to talk, goes to take a shower and suggests a movie and popcorn. Comes back, they fuck and then go back to watching a movie.

Doesn't happen in my country and yet we do have Netflix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story hope to read more soon.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What an AWESOME STORY

WOW!!!!

What can he do now?

Emma - tender, loving, and trustworthy

Kelly - an animal, loving and aggressive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Guy

Great story, sexy and what so many men want. Soon both will serve together in his bed. Two ultra sexy women for one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I assume they learn to share then there's mother!?

classicman1982classicman1982almost 7 years ago
Continue please

Please continue this story it's getting very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twins!

One twin going down on the other whilst being fucked doggy style would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
internal turmoil

The author is doing a great job of bring out the internal conflict and turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story.

Def gotta be another 2 or 3 chapters on this.... i really dont want to see a 3some in this.. think emma deserves 'more'

Please write more asap

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
What an ending!

I expected it, actually--Kelly took a huge chance and Emma's arrival burned both Kelly and Rob. I liked you did that and I love how you've contrasted the two so perfectly as I've known 12 sets of twins and one was always the wild one or close to being the wild one, while the other was reserved.

I'd say the dynamic you created doesn't allow for a threesome, although there is room to explore more about the mother (just normally, not sexually right now): I love how you've guided Kelly to say that she'll share with Emma although her impetuous side created this huge wrinkle that had to appear and be dealt with. Please stick with both knowing yet taking turns--because way too many at this site immediately jump to a threesome, then an orgy--because it's more "convenient"; I'm hoping you're the author that will treat these twins individually and explore their conflicting feelings and emotions.

You detail the sex well and advance the story well. The dialog sounds plausible and you established credible situations, where they don't just jump into the sex, but they have something they didn't tell each other,, experiment briefly, really turn it over in their minds, have one encounter then easily start the next easier. You've thought this out well so far, so keep doing so. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I got stories we can all share 07852236643

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I FEEL SO BAD THAT BOTH OF THEM ARE GETTING PLAYED BY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

In upcoming chapters, it would be very nice to see all 3 of them together and maybe an aunt or cousin not mentioned yet. I would say the mother but the way it sounds with the writing makes her appear like she is ill.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
I like it

He has, they have all crossed the line, get a big bed and have them all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I feel for all of them. But as an adult male (and very much a guy), I don't understand why this big brother didn't sit down with both sisters after the sex with Kelly. Sit down and explain from the heart how much he loves them both and how he doesn't want to play favorites, and also wants to continue this with both of them at their own choosing. Right now, both sisters are hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much dialogue

I've read all three chapters of this story and every chapter has the same problem. Too much dialogue and not enough details about the sex. Makes it hard to finish to :(

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
So...

It's been a month since this chapter came out, any chance of a next one? Because I am fucking hooked and need to know what happens next, like will they all get their own house together or have kids or will they ever get through that Gods damned ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just stop

Will all you readers out there please stop with the add a cousin, or an aunt, get the mother involved...just stop. Its called a brothers mistake, not I fucked my family, my extended family and the dog across the street. Only the three main characters can be the focus. The mother is completely out of it, as it should be. The main plot has been fully laid out in all three chapters, one brother, two sisters and how to not break hearts. Its a very good story, well written with a miniscule amount of mistakes.

Alot of authors ask for advice on what to do next, do what you set out to begin with and write your story the way you envisioned it.

This will be posted as Anonymous as I am not a member of Literotica. I would even use my actual name to see more writing like this

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
its a 3 part series, so get over it.

its done, its over, not the ending i prefer, but well written, brother so guilt ridden and full of angst, but a stiff cock has no such conscience,,and he managed to get the job done with both of the girls,, "what do i do now"? lolol,, forget it like i am

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm totally with the poster of 8/23. The dumbass needs to sit down with both of his sisters, preferably after locking them in with him, and working it out. Telling them he loves them, that he is in love with them, loves them equally but definitely differently! He also needs to cop to realizing he figured out which sister he fucked first early on in the deed, not actually the next morning, lol.

I just finished rereading this story, hoping that it had been continued, not remembering that it was three chapters last time I read it:/. ...I suppose I can just fantasize a happy(ier) ending, as I have to for so many stories on here that never get finished, or on occasion have an unpleasant ending, sigh.

I'd rather have the author write something interesting, like

'Emma arrived home from work and walked into the living room where her brother and sister were sitting on the sofa, a few feet apart, watching tv. She dropped her backpack on the floor then sighed as she leaned her back up against the wall where the entry hall meets the living room, and reached down slipping her sandals off, taking time to rub the sole of her foot with her thumb then stretching her toes slightly backwards with her palm before switching to her other tired foot.

Emma walked into the middle of the room, standing between the tv and the sofa, looking at her brother and sister as they apprehensively wondered what she was about to say. She reached down with both hands, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and slowly scooped it up her stomach, over the bottom of her ribcage, hooking her bra with her thumbs as she went, pulling both up over her head, taking the time to turn the event into a whole body stretch, ending up on her tip-toes as her breasts bobbed to a stop, nipples rock hard.

You could have heard a pin drop... If it weren't for her sister's gasp, then giggle, and Rob's low mumble of 'Oh. My. Gawd.'

She landed back on her feet and gently rocked back on her heels and back flat as she finished peeling her top and bra off, dropping them by her side, immediately followed by her pushing her thumbs under the waistband of her skirt and shimmying side to side as she worked it and her tiny panties down over her narrow hips, down her thighs and letting them drop to the floor.

Stepping out of them she promptly walked up to the sofa, her face suddenly matching the smile of her sister. She came to a stop in front of them, turned around and extended an open hand back towards each of them. Her sister took her hand immediately and stood up, rob, looking confused, took her hand and started 'Emma, what in the world' Kelly promptly cut him off, 'BROTHER! For once in your life will you just shut the fuck up, stop thinking, and follow the hot naked woman?!'

'Ummm, right.'

Emma happily pulled them upstairs and into her room, Kelly kicking the door closed behind them.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Just a story

Come on guys, its just a story, why add comments about she should of done this that and the other, you dont watch a film and say the same shit or even read a book, this is just the same as them, get a grip ffs.

Great story, got well into it but a bit of a strange ending but clever as your imagination can finish it for you any way you want, well written 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

Where is part 4???

Inkysquid718Inkysquid718over 6 years agoAuthor
Part 4 is on the way

Sorry guys, i have been away on my work and havent gotten the chance to write part 4. It will be posted soon. Hang tight and thanks for reading.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 6 years ago
Part 4

I'm adding you to my favorites. Can hardly wait to read part 4. Hard to find stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't Stop There

We need number 4 and maybe 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mrs someone

It's now oct 22nd and still can't find part 4, I am waiting.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

...I know, painfully and expectantly waiting for the next delicious installment of the undeserving brother's perfect fantasy world, heh. Guess he's paying for being reactive instead of proactive, hehehe. I say both go in her room, tie her to the bed and both just love her to death until she forgives you ;)

Awesome story so far, write on writer, please!! :)

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, well written, great potential and sooo HOT. Yes, he'll have to come to some mutual arrangement with the girls of when he has sex with them and let the girls control that cycle too so as to keep the peace. I am sure both sisters will work it out and once that happens; their brother better be ready.

A nice theme and cannot wait for a few more chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My second time reading this one. Waiting for the next chapter,. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish it

Come on, finish this. Do not leave us hanging. Do not!

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope there is more

Please add more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Chapter 4 IS out, it just doesnt show on the right, go to the authors story page!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SIZZLIN' HOT! And...

Emma made it so. She oooozes sensuality. This chapter belongs to Emma. The sofa scene clinched it. The later scene where Kelly wanted to rape Rob was sexy as Hell but Emma is the definition of Erotic, loving and passion.

Two beautiful sisters. Twins. One an introvert, the other an extrovert. Sensuality vs. Sexuality. Both competing for love. I don't know if twins can be that different in real life but it sure is making for some damn Hot reading.

I continue to read exceptional stories on this site written by talented writers. Inkysquid718 is one of those. A 5 *.

SynsitiveSynsitivealmost 5 years ago
Fucking amazing.

Has anyone ever told you how perfectly amazing your stories are. It has everything I look for and expect in a great read. First and most importantly, it’s not so obvious as to what is going to happen. You have to read it to find out how the twins are going to act. Second, it’s so good you can’t just stop reading. I have to finish it, I don’t want to do anything else until I’ve read it all. But then I have a feeling I’m goin to be wishing it was over lol. Third thing is, i love that it has raw emotion. It’s expressed in perfect detail and I love that. I love that it’s a love story and not just s “slut story.” I get so tired of only finding stories where the brother just wants to fuck his sister, does a treats her like a slut, then leaves to go out with his girlfriend.... neither siblin have the “real taboo” feelings in my opinion. I hate when Im reading and find I’ve wasted time in reading another one of them types of stories. It’s frustrating. But my hats off to you, this is probably one of the best stories I’ve read on here. And I’ve read some pretty damn good ones. Don’t ever quit writing stories for us plzease 😁 we all love them!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, you got me that time. Awesome job! I was NOT expecting Emma to walk in on Kelly and Rob and catch them en flagrante. 5 stars 🌟 When Emma dropped the tray on the floor, all I could do was moan out, "Oh no!" about 4 or 5 times straight in a row. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wimp pussy-whipped brother who cannot open his mouth to speak to both his horny sisters together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brother is a self-centered coward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought he had been able to offer mea aclupa to Emma and not have to explain that it wasn't her he had intended to sleep with at the time but then BOOM. This could be rough for dude. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous